Will be visiting Vienna in late September/early October and I'm looking for some unique activities aside from palaces,museums, pastries etc. Thinking of taking in a symphony or opera, and possibly a bike trip in the Wachau valley. We will have 3 days in Vienna and while I realize that's not enough time to scratch the surface we prefer to enjoy our select activities and try not to cram everything in. As always any advice is appreciated.
Unique Vienna activities
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I'm in a funk
- 2 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 3 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 4 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 5 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 6 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 7 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 8 Lauterbrunnen: hiking advisory
- 9 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 10 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 11 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 12 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 13 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 14 Ireland driving vacation
- 15 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 16 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 17 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 18 Bavaria: Need Itinerary and Lodging Help for Family of Six
- 19 Provence, near Nice
- 20 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 21 Bike touring in France
- 22 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 23 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 24 setenil de la bodegas and/or Ronda spain
- 25 hire a car or public transport