Will be visiting Vienna in late September/early October and I'm looking for some unique activities aside from palaces,museums, pastries etc. Thinking of taking in a symphony or opera, and possibly a bike trip in the Wachau valley. We will have 3 days in Vienna and while I realize that's not enough time to scratch the surface we prefer to enjoy our select activities and try not to cram everything in. As always any advice is appreciated.
Unique Vienna activities
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 2 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 3 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 4 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 5 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 6 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 7 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 8 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 9 Tuscany intinerary-what to do on a Sunday
- 10 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 11 What to wear
- 12 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 13 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 14 Best way to get from Brno to Budapest
- 15 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 16 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 17 Chip but no PIN
- 18 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 19 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 20 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 21 Stay near Paris
- 22 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help
- 23 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 24 Oktoberfest reservations
- 25 Trip to Italy with teenagers