What are your favorite inexpensive but unique items to buy in Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 2 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 3 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 4 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 5 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 6 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 7 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 8 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 9 French immersion courses in France
- 10 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 11 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 12 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 13 Italy in a week
- 14 France: Perigord - Interesting Article
- 15 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 16 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 17 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 18 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 19 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 20 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 21 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 22 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 23 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 24 first time for teens in spain-barcelona and where else?
- 25 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales