What are your favorite inexpensive but unique items to buy in Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beer trip around Belgium...anyone interested/got any advice?
- 2 Naples & Amalfi Coast
- 3 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 4 Comment on my Sicily Plan
- 5 buying Eruos in advance
- 6 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 7 Norway by motorhome
- 8 Train Travel: Paris to Boppard Germany
- 9 Perugia Italy driving
- 10 booking the ferry from Salerno to Positano
- 11 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 12 8 days in Ireland. Dublin to Shannon.
- 13 COBH to BUNRATTY TRAIN?
- 14 Alhambra - July Afternoon tickets: Audioguide Q + Planning the afternoon
- 15 Paris Metro Question
- 16 Storage of extra luggage
- 17 taxi at the CDG airport
- 18 Taking wine home from France
- 19 Traveling alone to France, Netherlands and Germany!
- 20 Burgundy beyond wine-france
- 21 Lazio - Where to spend 2 days ?
- 22 Monte Faito cable car (near Sorrento)
- 23 Italy-Switz family of 6: June 2015
- 24 electrical adaptor plugs
- 25 Norway in a NutShell via Car/Boat