My husband and I are going to Paris in February 2014. I am trying to figure out a unique experience or excursion that I can give my husband for Christmas. He is very into wine, good food, and history.
Any ideas would be great. I don't really have a budget at this point & am open to anything.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 2 Any Glasgow Experts?
- 3 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 4 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 5 Southern Spain - itinerary suggestions?
- 6 British Airways, anyone?
- 7 Hotel Lorelei et Londres, Sorrento. Whatever happened to it?
- 8 where do you look when you're trying to book a villa last minute?
- 9 Portugal Itinerary - any advice?
- 10 Mirrors?
- 11 Scotland to Northern Ireland and then back to Scotland. Tips?
- 12 SIM card in Dublin Airport
- 13 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 14 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 15 Questions about Flamenco in Madrid
- 16 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 17 watching Comcast Xfinity on my computer in Sicily
- 18 Leaving for Tuscany in 3 weeks!
- 19 Trip Report Paris, Avignon, Lyon, Turin, Genoa, Reggio Emilia, Venice 2014
- 20 2 weeks in France next May
- 21 Istanbul to budapest
- 22 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 23 Small-group day tours from London?
- 24 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 25 Ireland - Insight into group tours/budget