My husband and I are going to Paris in February 2014. I am trying to figure out a unique experience or excursion that I can give my husband for Christmas. He is very into wine, good food, and history.
Any ideas would be great. I don't really have a budget at this point & am open to anything.
Unique excursion/experience in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A1 to A12 vs. A14: Which is the easier drive from Sulmona to Mondovi?
- 2 2 month backpacking though europe
- 3 Need Accommodation in Versailles
- 4 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 5 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 6 Traveling to Bordeaux
- 7 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 8 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 9 Looking for add on city
- 10 Peugeot 107--will my luggage be visible?
- 11 Hiking in the Pyrenees - day trip from Barcelona, no car
- 12 Conference trip to Netherlands; help me plan free time afterward
- 13 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 14 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 15 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 16 Has anyone traveled on Thalys without a "ticketless" barcode confirmation?
- 17 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 18 FAMILY VACATION, BERLIN.
- 19 Pre-paid Visa?
- 20 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 21 Traveling to Italy--Rome, Venice with teens
- 22 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 23 naples & pickpockets
- 24 MXP Best Western to "The Last Supper"
- 25 Prices in Dubrovnik