My husband and I are going to Paris in February 2014. I am trying to figure out a unique experience or excursion that I can give my husband for Christmas. He is very into wine, good food, and history.
Any ideas would be great. I don't really have a budget at this point & am open to anything.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 2 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 3 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 4 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 5 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 6 Travel vs. Babies
- 7 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 8 20 Days in Europe
- 9 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 10 Farmhouse stay in Ireland?
- 11 Planning and Logistics Amsterdam, Lakes district and scotland
- 12 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 13 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 14 First trip to Italy
- 15 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 16 Bruges to Paris Train Questions
- 17 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 18 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 19 Budapest Hotels
- 20 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 21 Eastern Provence, French Alps, Nice
- 22 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 23 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan
- 24 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
- 25 Two more earthquakes strike central Italy