My husband and I are going to Paris in February 2014. I am trying to figure out a unique experience or excursion that I can give my husband for Christmas. He is very into wine, good food, and history.
Any ideas would be great. I don't really have a budget at this point & am open to anything.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 2 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 3 Help with hotel choice in BRUGES please!!
- 4 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 5 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 6 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 7 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 8 Where can I buy Euro night train tickets with e tickets?
- 9 Path of the gods.
- 10 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 11 Tours start Switzerland end London
- 12 Swiss Pass upgrade for a route
- 13 Please help with transportation suggestions in Belgium
- 14 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 15 Help with Sapin and Portugal itinerary please
- 16 St. Petersburg: 5 days / Itineray questions
- 17 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 18 Southern Spain Recs for Honeymooners?
- 19 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 20 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 21 Cordoba or Granada?
- 22 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 23 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 24 Geneva to Munich
- 25 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?