My husband and I are going to Paris in February 2014. I am trying to figure out a unique experience or excursion that I can give my husband for Christmas. He is very into wine, good food, and history.
Any ideas would be great. I don't really have a budget at this point & am open to anything.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 2 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 3 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 4 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 5 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 6 UK in May and June
- 7 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 8 Spain: train/rental car help
- 9 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 10 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 11 good restaurants in Budapest
- 12 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 13 Best coffeeshop in Amsterdam for a noob?
- 14 Wales
- 15 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 16 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 17 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 18 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 19 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 20 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 21 Alhambra
- 22 Shorts in South of France?
- 23 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 24 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 25 13 nights in switzerland