My husband and I are going to Paris in February 2014. I am trying to figure out a unique experience or excursion that I can give my husband for Christmas. He is very into wine, good food, and history.
Any ideas would be great. I don't really have a budget at this point & am open to anything.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 2 I'm back.....
- 3 Trip Report, Madrid, Seville, Granada, Cordoba
- 4 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 5 European Championship
- 6 To europe this Aug
- 7 One week in & near Marseille
- 8 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 9 FCO connection time
- 10 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 11 Charles Degaulle question
- 12 Swiss travel pass for Munich
- 13 Italy trains question
- 14 How to split time between Dubrovnik and Split?
- 15 Seeking advice for fall trip to Puglia
- 16 Departure Tax in UK
- 17 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 18 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 19 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 20 Switzerland and Italy 8 days
- 21 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 22 Bellissimo Rome, Amalfi Coast, Florence and Caserta: Our wonderful trip
- 23 Naples to Pompeii
- 24 12 days in Austria
- 25 Day Trips from Lisbon