My husband and I are going to Paris in February 2014. I am trying to figure out a unique experience or excursion that I can give my husband for Christmas. He is very into wine, good food, and history.
Any ideas would be great. I don't really have a budget at this point & am open to anything.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 2 italy itinerary
- 3 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 4 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 5 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 6 Local markets in Italy
- 7 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 8 cell phone companys
- 9 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 10 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 11 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 12 Beaches in Southern France
- 13 Where in Paris?
- 14 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 15 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 16 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 17 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 18 Guides - Matera
- 19 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 20 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 21 Spain Itinerary Help
- 22 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 23 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 24 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 25 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details