My husband and I are going to Paris in February 2014. I am trying to figure out a unique experience or excursion that I can give my husband for Christmas. He is very into wine, good food, and history.
Any ideas would be great. I don't really have a budget at this point & am open to anything.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ESET@ password Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 2 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 3 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 4 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 5 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 6 10 days in London in early December
- 7 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 8 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 9 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 10 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 11 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 12 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 13 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 14 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 15 tickets for Wimbledon
- 16 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 17 retruning to US with souveniers
- 18 How much do you tip a tour guide on an escorted tour?
- 19 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 20 Italy in January?
- 21 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 22 Iceland rental camper company
- 23 BELLSOUTH Password Reset CONTACT ☎1: 800:681:7208 BELLSOUTH Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 24 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 25 Iceland car rental agencies