UNICO CAMPANIA has established a new fare structure effective 1/01/2015, for the operators which are part of its transportation syndicate.
Two primary fares will be offered:
The first fare (called "Tariffa Aziendale" or "Corsa Semplice") is valid for ONE ride on ONE carrier which is part of the transportation syndicate of affiliated carriers, in ONE direction. For example, Naples to Sorrento by Circumvesuviana train; Naples to Salerno on the Trenitalia unreserved regionale train; ONE bus or tram or metro or funicular ride within the city of Naples; ONE bus ride within the city of Sorrento.
The second fare (called "Tariffa Integrata" or "Biglietto Orario" or "Ticket Integrato Campania") costs more and is valid for a set time period during the day. It is designed for travellers who need to take MORE than one ride on the same carrier, OR on different carriers which are part of the transportation syndicate of affiliated carriers. For example, getting from Naples to Sorrento by combination of Naples city bus AND Circumvesuviana train; Naples to Paestum by combination of Naples metro AND Trenitalia unreserved regionale train. This ticket must also be used in ONE direction only (not round-trip).
On the "Ticket Integrato Campania" (except those for the five provincial capitals) the holder is required to write the origin and destination points in the spaces provided; e.g. "Napoli" and "Sorrento"
The "Biglietto Giornaliero" will be limited to URBAN segments for the five provincial capitals: Napoli, Avellino, Benevento, Caserta and Salerno. There will be no more daily tickets for travel BETWEEN cities. Also, the "Biglietto Week-end Giornaliero" will be discontinued at the end of 2014. On the "Biglietto Giornaliero", the holder is required to write the DATE of use, NAME and DATE OF BIRTH in the spaces provided.
Weekly and Monthly tickets are also available (weekly only for the five provincial capitals).
Here are examples of the new fares:
City of Naples: Corsa Semplice 1.00 Euros; Biglietto Orario/Tariffa Integrata 1.50 Euros; Biglietto Giornaliero Aziendale 3.50 Euros; Biglietto Giornaliero Integrato 4.50 Euros
Napoli-Pompei: Corsa Semplice 2.60 Euros; Biglietto Orario/Tariffa Integrata 3.20 Euros
Napoli-Caserta: Corsa Semplice 3.10 Euros; Biglietto Orario/Tariffa Integrata 3.90 Euros
Napoli-Sorrento: Corsa Semplice 3.60 Euros; Biglietto Orario/Tariffa Integrata 4.50 Euros
Napoli-Salerno: Corsa Semplice 4.30 Euros; Biglietto Orario/Tariffa Integrata 5.00 Euros
Napoli-Paestum: Corsa Semplice 5.90 Euros; Biglietto Orario/Tariffa Integrata 6.90 Euros
Pompei-Sorrento: Corsa Semplice 2.20 Euros; Biglietto Orario/Tariffa Integrata 2.80 Euros
Current UNICO CAMPANIA tickets can continue to be used on appropriate segments through January 31, 2015. Thereafter, they can be EXCHANGED for new tickets up until March 31, 2015. Afterwards, the existing UNICO CAMPANIA tickets become worthless.
This is the list of operators which are part of the transportation syndicate:
Table/matrix of fares:
To find fares for point-to-point travel:
NOTE: Explanations of fares are in Italian only
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://nitroshredadvice.com/enduro-force/
- 2 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 3 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 4 Paris travel help
- 5 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 6 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 7 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 8 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 9 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 10 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 11 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 12 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 13 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 14 One night in the Dolomites
- 15 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 16 Airport Transit Visa
- 17 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 18 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 19 Where in Greece
- 20 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 21 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 22 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 23 Vatican tour
- 24 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 25 Day in Capri
UNICO CAMPANIA sets new fare structure effective 1/01/2015