I have visited many places in the Czech Republic and the sightseeing destinations that stand out for me are Prague, Cesky Krumlov and Karlovy Vary. Do you think Mariánské Lázně and/or Olomouc rank up there with them? More specifically, Karlovy Vary is not only a spa town but a beautiful place to visit in its own right in my opinion. Does the town of Mariánské Lázně itself offer many sites or is the primary reason to visit for its spas (as opposed to the town itself)? As for Olomouc, do you think it ranks among the country’s finest places to visit or do you think it is more of a provincial town that’s only worth visiting if already in the area?
Understanding Mariánské Lázně and Olomouc
- 1 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 2 To Paris and Provence in June
- 3 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 4 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 5 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 6 Euro Train
- 7 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 8 Travel by train or bus
- 9 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 10 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 11 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 12 Traveling within Italy
- 13 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 14 Family European winter holiday
- 15 Florence in October
- 16 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 17 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 18 London at Easter
- 19 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 20 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 21 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 22 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 23 Advises for trip to Russia
- 24 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 25 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014