I have visited many places in the Czech Republic and the sightseeing destinations that stand out for me are Prague, Cesky Krumlov and Karlovy Vary. Do you think Mariánské Lázně and/or Olomouc rank up there with them? More specifically, Karlovy Vary is not only a spa town but a beautiful place to visit in its own right in my opinion. Does the town of Mariánské Lázně itself offer many sites or is the primary reason to visit for its spas (as opposed to the town itself)? As for Olomouc, do you think it ranks among the country’s finest places to visit or do you think it is more of a provincial town that’s only worth visiting if already in the area?
Understanding Mariánské Lázně and Olomouc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 2 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help
- 3 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 4 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 5 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 6 Oktoberfest reservations
- 7 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 8 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 9 Eurostar booking
- 10 Questions for my German friends
- 11 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 12 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 13 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 14 Chip but no PIN
- 15 Good neighborhood to stay in Porto
- 16 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 17 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 18 What to wear
- 19 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 20 italy
- 21 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 22 Stay near Paris
- 23 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 24 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 25 Advance Tickest from Piraeus to Islands?