I have visited many places in the Czech Republic and the sightseeing destinations that stand out for me are Prague, Cesky Krumlov and Karlovy Vary. Do you think Mariánské Lázně and/or Olomouc rank up there with them? More specifically, Karlovy Vary is not only a spa town but a beautiful place to visit in its own right in my opinion. Does the town of Mariánské Lázně itself offer many sites or is the primary reason to visit for its spas (as opposed to the town itself)? As for Olomouc, do you think it ranks among the country’s finest places to visit or do you think it is more of a provincial town that’s only worth visiting if already in the area?
Understanding Mariánské Lázně and Olomouc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 2 Spain Questions
- 3 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 4 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 5 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 6 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 7 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 8 Dublin Hostels
- 9 Avignon to London?
- 10 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 11 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 12 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 13 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 14 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 15 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 16 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 17 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 18 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 19 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 20 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 21 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 22 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 23 Traveling to Munich
- 24 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 25 Traveling from Amalfi Coast to Pompeii, etc. Using Public Transportation