I have visited many places in the Czech Republic and the sightseeing destinations that stand out for me are Prague, Cesky Krumlov and Karlovy Vary. Do you think Mariánské Lázně and/or Olomouc rank up there with them? More specifically, Karlovy Vary is not only a spa town but a beautiful place to visit in its own right in my opinion. Does the town of Mariánské Lázně itself offer many sites or is the primary reason to visit for its spas (as opposed to the town itself)? As for Olomouc, do you think it ranks among the country’s finest places to visit or do you think it is more of a provincial town that’s only worth visiting if already in the area?
Understanding Mariánské Lázně and Olomouc
- 1 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 2 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 3 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 4 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 5 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 6 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 7 Which tour company would be best?
- 8 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 9 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 10 Northern Italy
- 11 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 12 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 13 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 14 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 15 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 16 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 17 France by rail or car?
- 18 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 19 Hotels in Sorrento
- 20 Hair cuts in Florence
- 21 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 22 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 23 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 24 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 25 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy