I have visited many places in the Czech Republic and the sightseeing destinations that stand out for me are Prague, Cesky Krumlov and Karlovy Vary. Do you think Mariánské Lázně and/or Olomouc rank up there with them? More specifically, Karlovy Vary is not only a spa town but a beautiful place to visit in its own right in my opinion. Does the town of Mariánské Lázně itself offer many sites or is the primary reason to visit for its spas (as opposed to the town itself)? As for Olomouc, do you think it ranks among the country’s finest places to visit or do you think it is more of a provincial town that’s only worth visiting if already in the area?
Understanding Mariánské Lázně and Olomouc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 2 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 3 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 4 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 5 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 6 Toulouse and beyond -
- 7 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 8 Scotland
- 9 Estonia Amber
- 10 7 days in Greece
- 11 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 12 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 13 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 14 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 15 Reims for a day
- 16 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 17 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 18 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 19 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 20 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 21 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 22 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 23 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 24 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 25 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?