I have visited many places in the Czech Republic and the sightseeing destinations that stand out for me are Prague, Cesky Krumlov and Karlovy Vary. Do you think Mariánské Lázně and/or Olomouc rank up there with them? More specifically, Karlovy Vary is not only a spa town but a beautiful place to visit in its own right in my opinion. Does the town of Mariánské Lázně itself offer many sites or is the primary reason to visit for its spas (as opposed to the town itself)? As for Olomouc, do you think it ranks among the country’s finest places to visit or do you think it is more of a provincial town that’s only worth visiting if already in the area?
Understanding Mariánské Lázně and Olomouc
- 1 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 2 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 3 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 4 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 5 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 6 7 days in Andalucia
- 7 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 8 To Paris and Provence in June
- 9 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 10 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 11 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 12 London at Easter
- 13 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 14 Health Resort & Medical Spa Panorama Morska Jarosławiec
- 15 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 16 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 17 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 18 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 19 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 20 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 21 Advises for trip to Russia
- 22 Dillit Language school in Rome?
- 23 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 24 Planning a holiday
- 25 Normandy in mid Sept?