I have visited many places in the Czech Republic and the sightseeing destinations that stand out for me are Prague, Cesky Krumlov and Karlovy Vary. Do you think Mariánské Lázně and/or Olomouc rank up there with them? More specifically, Karlovy Vary is not only a spa town but a beautiful place to visit in its own right in my opinion. Does the town of Mariánské Lázně itself offer many sites or is the primary reason to visit for its spas (as opposed to the town itself)? As for Olomouc, do you think it ranks among the country’s finest places to visit or do you think it is more of a provincial town that’s only worth visiting if already in the area?
Understanding Mariánské Lázně and Olomouc
- 1 Norway experts needed.
- 2 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 3 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 4 A chacun son goût
- 5 Student Traveling 2 weeks in France, Italy etc
- 6 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 7 Munich Hotels near train station downtown
- 8 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 9 Extra leg room on British Airways
- 10 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 11 London on a sunny day
- 12 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 13 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 14 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 15 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 16 London hotels
- 17 What size luggage?
- 18 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 19 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 20 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 21 Nice
- 22 Bernina Express questions
- 23 Carpe Diem Flights Booked! Need help w final itinerary France/Switzerland
- 24 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 25 Paris to Basel on EuRail pass