I have visited many places in the Czech Republic and the sightseeing destinations that stand out for me are Prague, Cesky Krumlov and Karlovy Vary. Do you think Mariánské Lázně and/or Olomouc rank up there with them? More specifically, Karlovy Vary is not only a spa town but a beautiful place to visit in its own right in my opinion. Does the town of Mariánské Lázně itself offer many sites or is the primary reason to visit for its spas (as opposed to the town itself)? As for Olomouc, do you think it ranks among the country’s finest places to visit or do you think it is more of a provincial town that’s only worth visiting if already in the area?
Understanding Mariánské Lázně and Olomouc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 2 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 3 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 4 What still confounds you about travel?
- 5 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 6 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 7 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 8 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 9 Santorini
- 10 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 11 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 12 Foie gras, redux
- 13 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 14 Questions for my German friends
- 15 Chip but no PIN
- 16 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 17 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 18 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 19 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 20 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 21 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 22 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 23 Airport to Piraeus
- 24 Train to Airport in Venice
- 25 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend