I have visited many places in the Czech Republic and the sightseeing destinations that stand out for me are Prague, Cesky Krumlov and Karlovy Vary. Do you think Mariánské Lázně and/or Olomouc rank up there with them? More specifically, Karlovy Vary is not only a spa town but a beautiful place to visit in its own right in my opinion. Does the town of Mariánské Lázně itself offer many sites or is the primary reason to visit for its spas (as opposed to the town itself)? As for Olomouc, do you think it ranks among the country’s finest places to visit or do you think it is more of a provincial town that’s only worth visiting if already in the area?
Understanding Mariánské Lázně and Olomouc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 2 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 3 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 4 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 5 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 6 Estonia Amber
- 7 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 8 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 9 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 10 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 11 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 12 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 13 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 14 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 15 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 16 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 17 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 18 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 19 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 20 9 days in turkey
- 21 Burg Eltz
- 22 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 23 Germany-berlin marathon
- 24 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 25 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions