The plan so far is to overnight in Pistoia on a Monday, and the highlight will likely be the Underground Pistoia tour. I haven’t been able to find anything about its opening hours. Anyone know if it’s offered on a Monday?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lyon circular road itinerary help please
- 2 Provence planning
- 3 Cheap NYC currency exchange
- 4 From Porto to the Douro Valley wine route
- 5 Help me with this trip
- 6 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 7 Best london location to stay?
- 8 Prague for a week?
- 9 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 10 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 11 Scottland for a day!
- 12 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 13 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 14 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 15 VIGO, SPAIN
- 16 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 17 Flight cancellation due to weather & student visa
- 18 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 19 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 20 Paris ComboPass Premium and Hotel location
- 21 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris
- 22 England, Paris itinerary help
- 23 Cinque Terre
- 24 South of France
- 25 Seotember Trip to Greece- 2015