The plan so far is to overnight in Pistoia on a Monday, and the highlight will likely be the Underground Pistoia tour. I haven’t been able to find anything about its opening hours. Anyone know if it’s offered on a Monday?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Toulouse and beyond -
- 2 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 3 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 4 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 5 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 6 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 7 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 8 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 9 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 10 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 11 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 12 Munich with a car?
- 13 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 14 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 15 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 16 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 17 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 18 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 19 Reims for a day
- 20 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 21 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 22 Abruzzo for 5 days
- 23 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 24 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 25 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas