We have been to Italy five times and been all over the country. We have stayed a number of times in southern Tuscany near Pienza. We are looking to do a relaxing (as in long stops and short drives) trip this time. We are staying a few days in Rome and then have a another week in Tuscany and or Umbria. Want to stay somewhere we haven't been before. Thinking about Spoleto (Palazzo Leti hotel) and Cortona (Villa Marsili) and visting Assisi while driving from Spoleto to Assisi. Any comments as to this itinerary? Is a week to long for these two towns? Experience with these hotels? Other towns better?
Umbria/Tuscany for a week - Cortona/Spoleto?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 2 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 3 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 4 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 5 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 6 France,Spain,Italy
- 7 Scotland November 2015
- 8 Which european city?
- 9 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 10 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 11 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 12 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 13 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 14 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 15 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 16 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 17 VISA question
- 18 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 19 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 20 Schengen Visa Rules
- 21 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 22 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 23 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 24 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 25 N Ireland / Ireland driving