We have been to Italy five times and been all over the country. We have stayed a number of times in southern Tuscany near Pienza. We are looking to do a relaxing (as in long stops and short drives) trip this time. We are staying a few days in Rome and then have a another week in Tuscany and or Umbria. Want to stay somewhere we haven't been before. Thinking about Spoleto (Palazzo Leti hotel) and Cortona (Villa Marsili) and visting Assisi while driving from Spoleto to Assisi. Any comments as to this itinerary? Is a week to long for these two towns? Experience with these hotels? Other towns better?
Umbria/Tuscany for a week - Cortona/Spoleto?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 2 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 3 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 4 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 5 Toulouse and beyond -
- 6 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 7 museum passes in Rome
- 8 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 9 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 10 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 11 Lavender Fields
- 12 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 13 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 14 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 15 Nice Video about Poland
- 16 Where to stay in Rome
- 17 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 18 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 19 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 20 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 21 Munich
- 22 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 23 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 24 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?
- 25 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please