We have been to Italy five times and been all over the country. We have stayed a number of times in southern Tuscany near Pienza. We are looking to do a relaxing (as in long stops and short drives) trip this time. We are staying a few days in Rome and then have a another week in Tuscany and or Umbria. Want to stay somewhere we haven't been before. Thinking about Spoleto (Palazzo Leti hotel) and Cortona (Villa Marsili) and visting Assisi while driving from Spoleto to Assisi. Any comments as to this itinerary? Is a week to long for these two towns? Experience with these hotels? Other towns better?
Umbria/Tuscany for a week - Cortona/Spoleto?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What still confounds you about travel?
- 2 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 3 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 4 What to wear
- 5 Stay near Paris
- 6 A one-week car trip to Slovenia-Croatia (Bosnia?)
- 7 Fabulous Family Fearlesly Meet Lykians (reprint of 2010 trip)
- 8 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 9 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 10 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 11 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 12 Madrid and London
- 13 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 14 italy
- 15 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 16 Side trip from Geneva
- 17 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 18 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 19 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 20 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 21 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 22 7 Nights in Paris
- 23 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 24 21 Days in Central Europe
- 25 Getting to San Seb from Madrid