We have been to Italy five times and been all over the country. We have stayed a number of times in southern Tuscany near Pienza. We are looking to do a relaxing (as in long stops and short drives) trip this time. We are staying a few days in Rome and then have a another week in Tuscany and or Umbria. Want to stay somewhere we haven't been before. Thinking about Spoleto (Palazzo Leti hotel) and Cortona (Villa Marsili) and visting Assisi while driving from Spoleto to Assisi. Any comments as to this itinerary? Is a week to long for these two towns? Experience with these hotels? Other towns better?
Umbria/Tuscany for a week - Cortona/Spoleto?
- 1 A chacun son goût
- 2 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 3 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 4 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 5 Eurostar Italy train to Florence fro Milan's Malpensa Airport
- 6 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 7 Nice
- 8 Train tickets
- 9 jungfraujoch mid june
- 10 Heathrow
- 11 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 12 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 13 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 14 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 15 Cuenca or Toledo
- 16 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 17 Four Days in Seville
- 18 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 19 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 20 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 21 Bernina Express and Lake Como
- 22 LONDON, UK...CENTRALLY LOCATED BOUTIQUE HOTEL MAY 2013
- 23 London in Spring.. a glimpse of Madeleine Albright
- 24 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 25 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal