Just wondering if anybody has stayed the night in Umag and headed to Trieste for the day/night. If so, do you have any recommendations/must see's on the way between the two?
Umag to Trieste
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 May trip to the islands
- 2 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 3 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 4 Spontaneous trip to Ireland
- 5 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 6 Three days in Spain
- 7 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 8 Venice hotel selection
- 9 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 10 Easter week/ Semana Santa in Avila, Toledo, Segovia
- 11 Augsburg with kids
- 12 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 13 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 14 Paris in April?
- 15 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 16 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 17 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 18 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 19 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 20 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 21 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 22 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 23 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 24 He said , she said
- 25 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside