Just wondering if anybody has stayed the night in Umag and headed to Trieste for the day/night. If so, do you have any recommendations/must see's on the way between the two?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family vacay in Europe
- 2 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 3 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 4 Where can I buy Euro night train tickets with e tickets?
- 5 Geneva to Munich
- 6 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 7 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 8 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 9 Cordoba or Granada?
- 10 Swiss Pass upgrade for a route
- 11 Greek language app for Microsoft phone?
- 12 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 13 San Vito Lo Capo or Terrassini
- 14 Help with hotel choice in BRUGES please!!
- 15 Path of the gods.
- 16 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 17 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 18 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 19 Santorini
- 20 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 21 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 22 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 23 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 24 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 25 Tours start Switzerland end London