Just wondering if anybody has stayed the night in Umag and headed to Trieste for the day/night. If so, do you have any recommendations/must see's on the way between the two?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 2 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 3 Flights to Crete from NE coast of USA
- 4 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 5 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 6 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 7 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 8 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 9 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 10 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 11 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 12 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 13 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 14 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 15 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 16 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 17 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 18 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 19 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 20 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 21 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 22 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 23 Maximizing Norway time
- 24 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 25 Sicily in 3 Weeks