Just wondering if anybody has stayed the night in Umag and headed to Trieste for the day/night. If so, do you have any recommendations/must see's on the way between the two?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 2 Recommendations for a Drive through Chianti
- 3 Rome to Todi on a Sunday - public transport help please
- 4 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 5 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 6 Naxos hotels? has anyone stayed at Finikas?
- 7 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 8 Poll: Most loved smaller European cities & towns (under 500,000 pop.)
- 9 8 days in Vienna in December
- 10 Solvenia to Venice stops on the way
- 11 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 12 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 13 Car rental leaving Rome
- 14 small Paris hotel 6 or 7 Arr
- 15 Christmas Market and Parking
- 16 Paris Under Seige...
- 17 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 18 London Travelcard vs oyster card
- 19 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 20 Summer Language Programs in Germany
- 21 Advices about our itiniary
- 22 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 23 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 24 Lisbon Portugal to Madrid Spain in January
- 25 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?