Just wondering if anybody has stayed the night in Umag and headed to Trieste for the day/night. If so, do you have any recommendations/must see's on the way between the two?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris w/ Kids -- A family's first trip [report]
- 2 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 3 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 4 Royal Caribbean Cruise port to Arlanda, Stockholm airport
- 5 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 6 Capri, Amalfi Coast, Naples in late June/early July
- 7 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 8 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 9 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 10 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 11 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 12 Sentimental Journey
- 13 Walking GPS?
- 14 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 15 A few last minute questions
- 16 MID DECEMBER IN BUDAPEST
- 17 3-ish Countries in 3 Weeks?
- 18 Venice Biennale to Feature Detroit...
- 19 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 20 now the fun stuff - need dining recs near Goult
- 21 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 22 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 23 2 weeks itinerary for Norway & Sweden
- 24 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 25 10 day Spain trip - which cities?