my daughter and her friend - both university students- are going to Italy in June and need to book really cheap accomodation in Venice (or close by), Rome, Florence and Naples
Any suggestions, plus cheap excusrisons, sights, restaurants etc would be most welcome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 2 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 3 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 4 Lake Garda or Lake Lugano?
- 5 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 6 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 7 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 8 Planning a two day visit to Montreux
- 9 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 10 collecting tickets for early alhambra visit
- 11 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 12 France Grande Alpes Excursion
- 13 Switzerland in 8 days
- 14 Dusseldorf to Mainz (or somewhere in-between)
- 15 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 16 what to do with 2 nights!!
- 17 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 18 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 19 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 20 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 21 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 22 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 23 Daughter has British passport can she get free education in UK
- 24 What clothes?
- 25 Teens in Paris..what to wear