my daughter and her friend - both university students- are going to Italy in June and need to book really cheap accomodation in Venice (or close by), Rome, Florence and Naples
Any suggestions, plus cheap excusrisons, sights, restaurants etc would be most welcome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need advice on Greek islands
- 2 Portugal, What did you love there ?
- 3 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 4 Antwerp Tram
- 5 Need help on possible French train strike tomorrow (Wednesday)
- 6 Slomenice Castle
- 7 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 8 Amafi to Naples - private driver? Other options?
- 9 Paris hotels
- 10 Record breaking rain in Paris
- 11 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 12 Italy in Aug- is everything closed there?
- 13 Are Tatras worth the trip?
- 14 Guidance on countries to visit in Europe
- 15 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 16 Cooking Classes- Zagreb, Croatia & Bratislava, Slovakia
- 17 Does my Switzerland Itinerray makes sense
- 18 Trip report European honeymoon
- 19 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 20 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 21 Corsica, Sicily or Cinque Terre for summer trip?
- 22 Prague, Vienna, Bratislava, Budapest which to choose?
- 23 Netflix and Hulu
- 24 Trying to decide on a Colmar hotel for 4 nights
- 25 Find Ibis CDG/Take the Péripherique?