my daughter and her friend - both university students- are going to Italy in June and need to book really cheap accomodation in Venice (or close by), Rome, Florence and Naples
Any suggestions, plus cheap excusrisons, sights, restaurants etc would be most welcome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Yahoo Customer Service Telephone number: 1-844-291-6706
- 2 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 3 Y@h00-M@il ~I 844, 29I, 67O6,Yahoo Customer Service Phone Number
- 4 YAHOO Mail is a I*844*29I*6706** email service provided by YAHOO
- 5 Skye to Edinburgh
- 6 K-Day
- 7 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 8 UK Visa Help
- 9 Cell Phone Question
- 10 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 11 Chime in on Portugal Itineraryy
- 12 Spain in December
- 13 advance tickets?
- 14 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 15 Help required with Itinerary
- 16 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 17 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 18 Greek Islands (small)
- 19 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 20 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 21 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 22 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 23 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 24 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 25 Climbing Ben Nevis in June