my daughter and her friend - both university students- are going to Italy in June and need to book really cheap accomodation in Venice (or close by), Rome, Florence and Naples
Any suggestions, plus cheap excusrisons, sights, restaurants etc would be most welcome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cordoba or Granada?
- 2 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 3 Need help texting between US and French cell phones
- 4 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 5 Netherlands, Alps, Tuscany
- 6 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 7 August Trip Planning
- 8 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 9 Reservations needed for Frankfurt->Offenburg train?
- 10 Barcelona or Seville for 2 weeks
- 11 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 12 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 13 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 14 Newcastle train info
- 15 8 day trip from Denmark to Austria and Switzerland
- 16 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 17 Need advice to plan a trip for graduation gift
- 18 Touring Wales
- 19 Rome & Amalfi Coast (driving/Public Transit questions)
- 20 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 21 2 wk in Italy-Venice/Florence/CT/Pisa/Rome
- 22 Please critique my itinerary
- 23 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 24 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 25 Bus from Montepulciano, Italy to Roma Fiumicino Airport?