my daughter and her friend - both university students- are going to Italy in June and need to book really cheap accomodation in Venice (or close by), Rome, Florence and Naples
Any suggestions, plus cheap excusrisons, sights, restaurants etc would be most welcome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 2 http://www.healthexpertproduct.com/hydroplenage-anti-ageing-cream/
- 3 Enjoying England for a year!
- 4 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 5 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 6 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 7 Seeking apartment recommendations in a Chanti village
- 8 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 9 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 10 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 11 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 12 Car necessary in Wengen, Switzerland
- 13 Stonehenge and Bath
- 14 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 15 Barcelona extension
- 16 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 17 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 18 My First Trip to Europe...
- 19 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 20 From Genoa to Rome...
- 21 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 22 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 23 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 24 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 25 Best area to stay in Valencia