my daughter and her friend - both university students- are going to Italy in June and need to book really cheap accomodation in Venice (or close by), Rome, Florence and Naples
Any suggestions, plus cheap excusrisons, sights, restaurants etc would be most welcome
ultra cheap places in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 2 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 3 A drive in Europe
- 4 Location of hotel in Rome
- 5 Reims for a day
- 6 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 7 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 8 Paris in April?
- 9 car rental companies Italy
- 10 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 11 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 12 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 13 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 14 What are the best places to see in England
- 15 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 16 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 17 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 18 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 19 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 20 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 21 hotels in Seville
- 22 Sicily Suggetions
- 23 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 24 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 25 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?