My question is: can I enter the UK from Italy after being 90 days there and still get the 6-month tourist visa in the UK? Or in order to get that, I need to enter Europe from the UK? You think they'll give me 6 or 3, because I "used" three months in Italy?
I'm not a European citizen. I need to know this, so that I can organize mi trip.
Has anyone tried this?
Thank you very much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Assist: Tec^h SUPP0RT AOL MAIL CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 Password Reset
- 2 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 3 International drivers permit
- 4 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 5 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 6 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 7 First visit to London
- 8 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 9 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 10 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 11 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 12 Naples + Walking Tour
- 13 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 14 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 15 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 16 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 17 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 18 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
- 19 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 20 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 21 TIM in FCO - update
- 22 London GTG May 19-25
- 23 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 24 Hotels in Munich and Bolzano
- 25 Classical Tour of Albania