Hi! I have a chance to travel to the Ukraine this July, 2004 for a study tour. I'd love to hear from someone who's been there. Would you return? What are some "must see" attractions? Is hiking popular in the Ukraine? Thanks in advance for any helpful suggestions!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 2 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 3 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 4 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 5 Euro Train
- 6 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 7 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 8 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 9 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 10 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 11 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 12 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 13 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 14 Trip around Spain
- 15 Trieste as a day trip?
- 16 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 17 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 18 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 19 Spain - Andalucia
- 20 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 21 One more last question on Bayeux
- 22 banger rally around europe?
- 23 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 24 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 25 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!