We are considering booking a tour with Ukraine tours. Have other people used this company and have been pleased with the service?
We are doing a 2 day Kiev tour and then down to Yalta, Crimea area on the overnight train with 3 days in the area.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hallstatt to Salzburg- getting back transportation questions
- 2 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 3 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 4 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 5 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 6 Vuerling airlines
- 7 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 8 France for a month in 2017
- 9 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 10 Stonehenge After Hour tour
- 11 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 12 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 13 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 14 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 15 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 16 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 17 Chinese visit to France
- 18 15 days trip to Europe
- 19 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 20 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 21 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 22 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 23 Day trips from Uzes
- 24 HELP! Anyone ever done the walk from TELLARO to LERICI in Liguria?
- 25 An introduction to Italy (Lerici, Barga, and Lucca)