We are considering booking a tour with Ukraine tours. Have other people used this company and have been pleased with the service?
We are doing a 2 day Kiev tour and then down to Yalta, Crimea area on the overnight train with 3 days in the area.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 2 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 3 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 4 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 5 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 6 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 7 Paris weather
- 8 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 9 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 10 Day trip from Munich to Salzburg?
- 11 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 12 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 13 Sardegna in Sept/Oct - please help!
- 14 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 15 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 16 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 17 Dinge B&B
- 18 Antwerp Tram
- 19 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 20 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 21 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 22 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 23 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 24 Hotels in Barcelona Madrid and Granada
- 25 Alhambra