We are considering booking a tour with Ukraine tours. Have other people used this company and have been pleased with the service?
We are doing a 2 day Kiev tour and then down to Yalta, Crimea area on the overnight train with 3 days in the area.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 스포츠배팅※√√※ hhhhh45.com ※√√※토토사이트《스포츠배팅》토토사이트
- 2 credit and debit cards
- 3 Charming areas to explore in London
- 4 Luggage storage Vienna railway
- 5 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 6 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 7 Another Question re Scotland
- 8 Transportation and things to do around Malta from the Westin Dragona?
- 9 Accommodation Goze and Ostia Antic
- 10 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 11 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 12 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 13 Tattoos in Italy
- 14 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 15 London/Edinburgh in a few weeks, what should I get done ahead of time?
- 16 Place to stay
- 17 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 18 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 19 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 20 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 21 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 22 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 23 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 24 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 25 2 weeks from southern italy