I will be traveling to Dnepropetrovsk for a week or so later this year. I'd prefer to rent a cell phone for use there. I have Verizon Wireless in the U.S. and, from what I understand, while I could use my phone in Ukraine, the roaming charges would be very high (close to $3/minute). What are my options? Rent a phone in the U.S.? Wait until I get there? Buy a SIM card?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Back from Paris
- 2 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 3 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 4 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 5 Europe itinerary questions
- 6 1 month in Europe
- 7 Paris hotels
- 8 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 9 London Hotels
- 10 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 11 10 days in Paris and......
- 12 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 13 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 14 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 15 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 16 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 19 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 20 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 21 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 22 LIsbon
- 23 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 24 Iceland in 7 days.
- 25 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139