I will be traveling to Dnepropetrovsk for a week or so later this year. I'd prefer to rent a cell phone for use there. I have Verizon Wireless in the U.S. and, from what I understand, while I could use my phone in Ukraine, the roaming charges would be very high (close to $3/minute). What are my options? Rent a phone in the U.S.? Wait until I get there? Buy a SIM card?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노사이트❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】＼바카라사이트 ❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】
- 2 카지노사이트❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】＼바카라사이트 ❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】
- 3 카지노사이트❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】＼바카라사이트 ❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】
- 4 카지노사이트❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】＼바카라사이트 ❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】
- 5 카지노사이트❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】＼바카라사이트 ❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】
- 6 Which area to stay in London
- 7 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 8 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 9 Algarve - is it for me?
- 10 Amsterdam Anne Frank House
- 11 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 12 Itinery help Crete
- 13 Naples + Walking Tour
- 14 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 15 Purchasing Kosta Boda in Stockholm. Firsts and seconds
- 16 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 17 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 18 TIM in FCO - update
- 19 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 20 16 days in France and Italy
- 21 Street parking in Barcelona?
- 22 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 24 Swiss Train Travel Help
- 25 Madrid food advice needed