Does anybody think that a 12 day trip could include a good taste of Ukraine, Bulgaria, and Romania? Has anybody reading this taken a similar trip?
Ukraine Bulgaria Romania
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 2 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel
- 3 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 4 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 5 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 6 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 7 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 8 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 9 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 10 Rovinj, Croatia
- 11 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 12 Paris November 2014
- 13 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 14 Traveling in France by train
- 15 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 16 Unique Venice Activity
- 17 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 18 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 19 Mykonos Hotels and Ferry Service to Santorini--need suggestions!
- 20 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 21 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 22 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 23 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 24 Greek ferries
- 25 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions