I'm going to the UK for the first time and I'm super excited! I'll be staying with my boyfriend in Leeds for most of my trip. I haven't decided where I want to go on day trips while he's working during the week, but I'd like the flexibility to hop on a train in Leeds, wander around in another city, and go back to Leeds in the evenings. I've been reading some travel books, and some of them recommend getting a rail pass. I will likely need a 4-day consecutive or flexible pass. Do any of you know anything about the BritRail pass? Do you have any other suggestions? Thanks, everybody!
UK transportation question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best day trips from Paris
- 2 Italy tours
- 3 Norway Advice
- 4 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 5 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 6 Amsterdam
- 7 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 8 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 9 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 10 Air France strike
- 11 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 12 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 13 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 14 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 15 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 16 See You In Minsk
- 17 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 18 Ski to Verbier and Courmayeur, is it possible without a car?
- 19 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 20 BARCELONA: renting a car to Costa Brava
- 21 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 22 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 23 from Munchen train to Romerberg
- 24 Scottish Passport
- 25 Questions About Croatia