Two trains leave Edinburgh at the same time 8:52 from the same track (#9) so I assume
it's really one train.
One arrives in London (1 change) Platform 3
and the other arrives (0 change) Platform 16.
I don't understand how this works - do some cars disconnect along the way?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노 룰▲【RAM300.COM】▲ 바카라 정보공유
- 2 바카라사이트◑【RAM300.COM】◑ 세부 카지노
- 3 실시간카지노◑【RAM300.COM】◑우리카지노 주소
- 4 카지노사이트￥∥∥∥￥RAM300.ｃＯm￥∥∥∥￥바카라사이트
- 5 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 6 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 7 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 8 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 9 advance tickets?
- 10 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 11 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 12 38 Days in Paris
- 13 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 14 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 15 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 16 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 17 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 18 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 19 Cordoba Overnight?
- 20 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 21 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 22 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 23 How the kids age calculated
- 24 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 25 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162