I found this really nice hotel in Scotland and im thinking of taking my wife there and just want to know if anyone has any thoughts on this hotel. i.e good/bad etc It's the Lovat Hotel.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 2 Paris in August
- 3 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 4 13 nights in switzerland
- 5 Europe for Beginners
- 6 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 7 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 8 thoughts on my itenerary France and Italy
- 9 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 10 Use of Train Tickets
- 11 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 12 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 13 Short time in Vienna
- 14 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 15 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 16 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 17 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 18 Iceland in January/February
- 19 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 20 Valencia Spain
- 21 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 22 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 23 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 24 Driving from Barcelona to Faro, Portugal
- 25 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park