I found this really nice hotel in Scotland and im thinking of taking my wife there and just want to know if anyone has any thoughts on this hotel. i.e good/bad etc It's the Lovat Hotel.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 2 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 3 Venice - Tour suggestions
- 4 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 5 Stay away from EF Tours
- 6 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 7 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 8 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 9 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 10 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 11 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 12 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 13 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 14 Croatia: Zagreb to Dubrovnik HELP
- 15 Antwerp Tram
- 16 Trip report European honeymoon
- 17 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 18 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 19 Day trip from Split to Hvar - to Stari Grad or Hvar City?
- 20 Alhambra
- 21 Hotels in Barcelona Madrid and Granada
- 22 Provence Lavender fields in July
- 23 Balloch to the Isle of Skye
- 24 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 25 Driving Croatia, Montenegro & Albania