I found this really nice hotel in Scotland and im thinking of taking my wife there and just want to know if anyone has any thoughts on this hotel. i.e good/bad etc It's the Lovat Hotel.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ljubljana – Trieste – Croatia – Itinerary and Car Rental Questions
- 2 Montpellier - A few questions
- 3 Rhine / Mosel Rivers in Germany and Beyond
- 4 Pompei Excursion from Sorrento? What do you think of this estimate?
- 5 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 6 French countryside/wine country
- 7 My summer in Paris
- 8 Best home base for a week in the Italian Lakes?
- 9 Best Boat Tour Around Capri?
- 10 Cesky Krumlov
- 11 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 12 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 13 Help me decide between these 3 agriturismos in Southern Tuscany. .
- 14 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 15 Amsterdam and beyond
- 16 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 17 Weekly Markets Lake District and Dales
- 18 Norway and Netherlands
- 19 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 20 Norway in the nutshell
- 21 Vienna restaurants?
- 22 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 23 Has anyone gone through the UK marriage visa process?
- 24 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 25 Trains to and from Granada