I found this really nice hotel in Scotland and im thinking of taking my wife there and just want to know if anyone has any thoughts on this hotel. i.e good/bad etc It's the Lovat Hotel.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 2 Rome For 2 days
- 3 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 4 Europe Itinerary
- 5 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 6 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district
- 7 Tarbet scotland
- 8 Christmas in Northern Europe
- 9 Most memorable European moments
- 10 Iceland Itinerary Help October
- 11 Camino Redux
- 12 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 13 April 8 - 16, 1 country, 1 male, the best choice?
- 14 Breakfast: London
- 15 Airtrain from Zurich to Basel info needed
- 16 Travel plan help in Germany
- 17 Itinerary Suggestions Between Bilbao and Amsterdam
- 18 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 19 where to buy basic toiletries in Lisbon?
- 20 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 21 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 22 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 23 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin
- 24 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 25 Montpellier to Arles