I found this really nice hotel in Scotland and im thinking of taking my wife there and just want to know if anyone has any thoughts on this hotel. i.e good/bad etc It's the Lovat Hotel.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 2 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 3 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 4 Visiting Spain in January
- 5 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 6 Portugal itinerary help
- 7 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 8 Europe in late January
- 9 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 10 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 11 English Countryside
- 12 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 13 Paris---baguette question???
- 14 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 15 French immersion courses in France
- 16 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 17 Scenic Driving Routes
- 18 Berlin
- 19 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 20 1-Day Drive: Ballyvaughan to Dublin, which of these 3 routes?
- 21 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 22 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 23 Pyrenees 10-Day Driving Itinerary
- 24 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 25 Flights from Croatia