My pal and her husband will be gone for 10 days in August and trying to take just one suitcase each.
What are your suggestions for what to take/wear? How cold or hot to plan for that time of year. Thanks, TDu
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 2 Itinerary Tweaking
- 3 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 4 Amalfi Coast help
- 5 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 6 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 7 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 8 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 9 Itinerary Help
- 10 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 11 House Hunting in France
- 12 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 13 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 14 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 15 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 16 If you had to choose one......
- 17 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 18 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 19 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 20 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 21 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 22 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 23 Portugal with large family
- 24 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 25 Help with Ireland itinerary