I am traveling to London, staying for a week, then headed to Paris on the Eurostar for a few days, and then flying back to the States. My dilemma is that for some reason, the train website is not allowing me to correctly print my train ticket out of the UK and to France. If I show just my return airline ticket from Paris to Boston, 10 days after entering England, will that be enough to convince the immigration officers I am not trying to illegally immigrate to the UK ?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Choose between Nazare, Portugal or Merida, Spain
- 2 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 3 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 4 Short Trip to Paris
- 5 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 6 Help with basic itinerary
- 7 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 8 Visit to Engand
- 9 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 10 Cinqueterre
- 11 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 12 Final Four
- 13 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 14 Parking in Girona
- 15 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 16 Denmark-UBER has left the building.
- 17 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 18 SNCF - low price for summer
- 19 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 20 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 21 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 22 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 23 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 24 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 25 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?