I am traveling to London, staying for a week, then headed to Paris on the Eurostar for a few days, and then flying back to the States. My dilemma is that for some reason, the train website is not allowing me to correctly print my train ticket out of the UK and to France. If I show just my return airline ticket from Paris to Boston, 10 days after entering England, will that be enough to convince the immigration officers I am not trying to illegally immigrate to the UK ?
Thanks in advance.
UK Immigration: Showing return ticket
- 1 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 2 Tips and advice for first-timers to Europe
- 3 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 4 Designer Deals in Barcelona and Venice
- 5 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 6 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 7 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 8 How Long For Santorini?
- 9 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 10 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 11 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 12 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 13 jungfraujoch mid june
- 14 St. Peter's Tomb at the Necropolis Scavi Fact or Fiction?
- 15 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 16 confused by timeshare offer
- 17 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 18 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 19 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 20 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 21 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 22 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 23 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 24 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 25 Kenmare to Dingle- Where to stop along the way?