I am traveling to London, staying for a week, then headed to Paris on the Eurostar for a few days, and then flying back to the States. My dilemma is that for some reason, the train website is not allowing me to correctly print my train ticket out of the UK and to France. If I show just my return airline ticket from Paris to Boston, 10 days after entering England, will that be enough to convince the immigration officers I am not trying to illegally immigrate to the UK ?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 2 car rental
- 3 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 4 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 5 Portugal: 70th birthday trip
- 6 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 7 Another theft warning: coastal trains, between Genoa & Tuscany
- 8 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 9 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 10 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 11 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 12 Northern Ireland ideas
- 13 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 14 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 15 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 16 Long weekend in Albania
- 17 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 18 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 19 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 20 scotland itinerary
- 21 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 22 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 23 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 24 Hotel in Florence
- 25 Travel between Civitavecchia and Rome