I am traveling to London, staying for a week, then headed to Paris on the Eurostar for a few days, and then flying back to the States. My dilemma is that for some reason, the train website is not allowing me to correctly print my train ticket out of the UK and to France. If I show just my return airline ticket from Paris to Boston, 10 days after entering England, will that be enough to convince the immigration officers I am not trying to illegally immigrate to the UK ?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 9 days UK itinerary help!
- 3 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 4 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 5 Top Tapas Tascas
- 6 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 7 Paris: Veggietown for Vegetarian Restaurants
- 8 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 9 Insurance on rental car options
- 10 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 11 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 12 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 13 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 14 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 15 Keukenhof in May?
- 16 Happy birthday ATM
- 17 24 hours in Paris
- 18 Istanbul at Easter
- 19 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 20 tickets for Wimbledon
- 21 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 22 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 23 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 24 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 25 Madrid/Andalucia Trip