I am traveling to London, staying for a week, then headed to Paris on the Eurostar for a few days, and then flying back to the States. My dilemma is that for some reason, the train website is not allowing me to correctly print my train ticket out of the UK and to France. If I show just my return airline ticket from Paris to Boston, 10 days after entering England, will that be enough to convince the immigration officers I am not trying to illegally immigrate to the UK ?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shorts in South of France?
- 2 2 weeks in the Balkans
- 3 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 4 Is European democracy better than US democracy?
- 5 Poland to Austria In December
- 6 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 7 Spain: train/rental car help
- 8 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 9 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 10 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 11 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 12 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 13 Alsace to Austria?
- 14 UK in May and June
- 15 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 16 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 17 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 18 Bath/Cotswolds
- 19 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 20 Thinking about the Fjords
- 21 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 22 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 23 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 24 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 25 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland