I am traveling to London, staying for a week, then headed to Paris on the Eurostar for a few days, and then flying back to the States. My dilemma is that for some reason, the train website is not allowing me to correctly print my train ticket out of the UK and to France. If I show just my return airline ticket from Paris to Boston, 10 days after entering England, will that be enough to convince the immigration officers I am not trying to illegally immigrate to the UK ?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 2 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 3 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 4 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 5 Azores
- 6 Short Trip in July
- 7 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 8 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 9 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 10 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 11 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 12 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 13 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 14 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 15 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 16 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 17 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 18 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 19 Sim Card Options
- 20 Greek Islands (small)
- 21 38 Days in Paris
- 22 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 23 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 24 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 25 Day trip ideas