Yesterday's hurricane in Scotland and NW England is expected to be the first of a series of North Atlantic hurricanes over the next few weeks.
Perhaps a time to think about alternate travel plans.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 2 Corsica, Sicily or Cinque Terre for summer trip?
- 3 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 4 Trying to decide on a Colmar hotel for 4 nights
- 5 Record breaking rain in Paris
- 6 Find Ibis CDG/Take the Péripherique?
- 7 5 days in switzerland
- 8 Are Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Rides Cold ?
- 9 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 10 First Trip to Europe- Italy, Germany, Amsterdam
- 11 Portugal, What did you love there ?
- 12 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia
- 13 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 14 The Birthday Celebration in Italy!
- 15 Germany in 7 days
- 16 Trip report European honeymoon
- 17 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 18 City Pass v. 2 for 1
- 19 Balloch to the Isle of Skye
- 20 Como or Bellagio
- 21 Norway and Copenhagen - 13 days
- 22 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 23 Dinge B&B
- 24 Using verizon international data plan?
- 25 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?