Yesterday's hurricane in Scotland and NW England is expected to be the first of a series of North Atlantic hurricanes over the next few weeks.
Perhaps a time to think about alternate travel plans.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 2 Interesting new site in Utrecht
- 3 air conditioning
- 4 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 5 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 6 railfrom amstedam to reims fr
- 7 Lost in venice
- 8 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 9 Backpacking Europe with my Bestfriend (18yo f)
- 10 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 11 Where to stay between Galway & Killarney
- 12 Interlaken, hotel and day hikes
- 13 Barcelona Itinerary
- 14 Bath or Exeter
- 15 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 16 Munich to Milan via train
- 17 Hotels in Barcelona
- 18 Need help with Switzerland and Italy iterinary
- 19 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 20 Germany Itinerary suggestions please
- 21 Self-driving in Iceland
- 22 Obtaining Swiss francs in Switzerland
- 23 Metro tickets in Paris
- 24 Slovenia & Croatia itinerary help
- 25 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?