Yesterday's hurricane in Scotland and NW England is expected to be the first of a series of North Atlantic hurricanes over the next few weeks.
Perhaps a time to think about alternate travel plans.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 driving from prague to salzburg
- 2 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 3 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 4 Versailles
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 7 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 8 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 9 Germany train help!
- 10 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 11 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 12 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 13 Sicily
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 16 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 17 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 18 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 19 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 20 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 21 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 22 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 23 We're here!
- 24 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 25 Christmas windows in Paris 2016