Yesterday's hurricane in Scotland and NW England is expected to be the first of a series of North Atlantic hurricanes over the next few weeks.
Perhaps a time to think about alternate travel plans.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 2 Campania in June, July, September
- 3 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 4 PARIS
- 5 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 6 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 7 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 8 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018
- 9 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 10 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 11 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 12 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 13 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 14 November in Rome
- 15 Germany or Sweden
- 16 Alitala
- 17 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 18 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 19 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 20 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 21 Trip Report: 17 glorious days in Northern Spain
- 22 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 23 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 24 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 25 London vacation rental agency