Yesterday's hurricane in Scotland and NW England is expected to be the first of a series of North Atlantic hurricanes over the next few weeks.
Perhaps a time to think about alternate travel plans.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 2 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 3 Chilling in the Aeolian Islands
- 4 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 5 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 6 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 7 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 8 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 9 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 10 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 11 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 12 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 13 Things to do in Brussels
- 14 Madrid airport question
- 15 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 16 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 17 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 18 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 19 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 20 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 21 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 22 38 Days in Paris
- 23 Naxos car rental
- 24 Greek Islands (small)
- 25 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)