We took a 7 day trip to the UK in August of 2000, spending 3 days in London and 4 days in Oxford. In London, we stayed at the Grange Rochester Hotel on Vincent Square in Westminster. It was a lovely hotel, rooms were comfortable, a bit smaller than US standards, but not overly crowded. In Oxford, we stayed at the Parklands Hotel on Banbury Street, just north of city centre. It is a lovely home with a wonderful staff. We loved it and will stay there if and when we pay a return visit to Oxford. Would be happy to answer any questions about our trip, what we did, etc.
UK hotel recommendations
- 1 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 2 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 3 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 4 Balkans in 4 weeks - Feasible itinerary?
- 5 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 6 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 7 Travel witha bike between Ventimiglia and Genova
- 8 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 9 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 10 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 11 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 12 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 13 CIE Tours of Ireland - any opinions?
- 14 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 15 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 16 Flying from New York City to Cinque Terre, Italy
- 17 Last monte Paris apartment
- 18 MILAN BUS STATION / MILAN CENTRALE RR - Correct Station?
- 19 Which tour company would be best?
- 20 Britain Ireland and Scotland Tours
- 21 CIE TOURS? or Any other suggestions?
- 22 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 23 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 24 Travel tip- Florence to nice
- 25 Germany student visa to tourist visa