We're looking for a nice hotel a short distance from Biddulph Grange, something under a 30 minute drive.
Someone suggested De Vere Mottram Hall. Would that be good? Something better?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 2 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 3 Driving through Paris
- 4 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 5 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 6 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 7 Long weekend in Albania
- 8 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 9 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 10 Planning A trip
- 11 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 12 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 13 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 14 hill of crosses
- 15 A week in the Occitanie
- 16 Munich and....???
- 17 Iceland March Itinerary
- 18 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 19 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 20 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 21 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 24 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 25 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.