I did some searching on here, but I thought I'd just ask my questions as they come:
I'm traveling to Europe and leaving North America for the first time.
-I've seen COUNTLESS electronic adapters online. Are there ones that are better than others?
-On the plane, I got coach tickets cause first class was WAY too expensive. Are these seats like the ones you'd sit in to fly cross-country in USA? If so, that's not gonna fun...
-What did you guys do on the plane for 8 hours? I have awful ADD lol
-What are some things you wish someone had mentioned to you about air traveling to Europe for the first time before you went?
-I have a 6 hour layover in Dublin. Is it a nice airport?
-While I was in Canada, i learned the debit card system was much different than America's. Is it the same in Europe? Can I just use my debit card as a plain ole credit card?
Thanks so much for any help!
UK for the first time!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 2 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 3 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 4 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 5 Spontaneous trip to Ireland
- 6 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 7 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 8 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 9 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 10 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 11 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 12 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 13 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 14 Augsburg with kids
- 15 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 16 He said , she said
- 17 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 18 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 19 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 20 Pix from Dresden Trip
- 21 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 22 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 23 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 24 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 25 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival