I did some searching on here, but I thought I'd just ask my questions as they come:
I'm traveling to Europe and leaving North America for the first time.
-I've seen COUNTLESS electronic adapters online. Are there ones that are better than others?
-On the plane, I got coach tickets cause first class was WAY too expensive. Are these seats like the ones you'd sit in to fly cross-country in USA? If so, that's not gonna fun...
-What did you guys do on the plane for 8 hours? I have awful ADD lol
-What are some things you wish someone had mentioned to you about air traveling to Europe for the first time before you went?
-I have a 6 hour layover in Dublin. Is it a nice airport?
-While I was in Canada, i learned the debit card system was much different than America's. Is it the same in Europe? Can I just use my debit card as a plain ole credit card?
Thanks so much for any help!
UK for the first time!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 2 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 3 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 4 dining in Brussels
- 5 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 6 Gifts from the States for European Hosts
- 7 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 8 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 9 using airbnb for the first time...
- 10 Madrid: City Views
- 11 My Turkey Trip Had Ups and Downs
- 12 plug adapters ITALY
- 13 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 14 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 15 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 16 How to make this adventure work?
- 17 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 18 How much luggage?????
- 19 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 20 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 21 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 22 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 23 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 24 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 25 Vienna State Opera Tickets