I did some searching on here, but I thought I'd just ask my questions as they come:
I'm traveling to Europe and leaving North America for the first time.
-I've seen COUNTLESS electronic adapters online. Are there ones that are better than others?
-On the plane, I got coach tickets cause first class was WAY too expensive. Are these seats like the ones you'd sit in to fly cross-country in USA? If so, that's not gonna fun...
-What did you guys do on the plane for 8 hours? I have awful ADD lol
-What are some things you wish someone had mentioned to you about air traveling to Europe for the first time before you went?
-I have a 6 hour layover in Dublin. Is it a nice airport?
-While I was in Canada, i learned the debit card system was much different than America's. Is it the same in Europe? Can I just use my debit card as a plain ole credit card?
Thanks so much for any help!
UK for the first time!
- 1 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 2 Trip to London
- 3 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 4 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 5 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 6 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 7 Almalfi in Late March??
- 8 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 9 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 10 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 11 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 12 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 13 Backpacking through Europe
- 14 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 15 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 16 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 17 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 18 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 19 Riquewihr, France, recommended accommodation
- 20 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 21 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 22 Monaco to Paris
- 23 EuropeanDestinations
- 24 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 25 Piazza della Liberta -Florence