I did some searching on here, but I thought I'd just ask my questions as they come:
I'm traveling to Europe and leaving North America for the first time.
-I've seen COUNTLESS electronic adapters online. Are there ones that are better than others?
-On the plane, I got coach tickets cause first class was WAY too expensive. Are these seats like the ones you'd sit in to fly cross-country in USA? If so, that's not gonna fun...
-What did you guys do on the plane for 8 hours? I have awful ADD lol
-What are some things you wish someone had mentioned to you about air traveling to Europe for the first time before you went?
-I have a 6 hour layover in Dublin. Is it a nice airport?
-While I was in Canada, i learned the debit card system was much different than America's. Is it the same in Europe? Can I just use my debit card as a plain ole credit card?
Thanks so much for any help!
UK for the first time!
- 1 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 2 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 3 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 4 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 5 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 6 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 7 Naples on Christmas Eve--Beluga Bar or George's?
- 8 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 9 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 10 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 11 First time traveler to Ireland
- 12 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 13 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 14 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 15 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 16 Prague - must see
- 17 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 18 Spain - Andalucia
- 19 Car in Prague
- 20 Euro Train
- 21 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 22 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 23 Lucerne & Zurich
- 24 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 25 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip