I did some searching on here, but I thought I'd just ask my questions as they come:
I'm traveling to Europe and leaving North America for the first time.
-I've seen COUNTLESS electronic adapters online. Are there ones that are better than others?
-On the plane, I got coach tickets cause first class was WAY too expensive. Are these seats like the ones you'd sit in to fly cross-country in USA? If so, that's not gonna fun...
-What did you guys do on the plane for 8 hours? I have awful ADD lol
-What are some things you wish someone had mentioned to you about air traveling to Europe for the first time before you went?
-I have a 6 hour layover in Dublin. Is it a nice airport?
-While I was in Canada, i learned the debit card system was much different than America's. Is it the same in Europe? Can I just use my debit card as a plain ole credit card?
Thanks so much for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 2 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 3 London Itinerary and Questions
- 4 MiFi in Italy
- 5 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 6 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 7 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 8 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 9 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 10 Barcelona completely overrated
- 11 French lavender and cottages
- 12 What Greek islands should I visit
- 13 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 14 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 15 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 16 Help with travel from Cinque Terre to Milan Linate Airport!
- 17 Ravello to Paestum
- 18 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 19 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 20 Spain Itinerary Help
- 21 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 22 And now...the 100 best things in Iceland.
- 23 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 24 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 25 Trip Report Crete May 2016