I did some searching on here, but I thought I'd just ask my questions as they come:
I'm traveling to Europe and leaving North America for the first time.
-I've seen COUNTLESS electronic adapters online. Are there ones that are better than others?
-On the plane, I got coach tickets cause first class was WAY too expensive. Are these seats like the ones you'd sit in to fly cross-country in USA? If so, that's not gonna fun...
-What did you guys do on the plane for 8 hours? I have awful ADD lol
-What are some things you wish someone had mentioned to you about air traveling to Europe for the first time before you went?
-I have a 6 hour layover in Dublin. Is it a nice airport?
-While I was in Canada, i learned the debit card system was much different than America's. Is it the same in Europe? Can I just use my debit card as a plain ole credit card?
Thanks so much for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Belgium for the 1st time
- 2 http://www.supplementoffers.org/intelleral/
- 3 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 4 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 5 Lose Weight And Which It Stays Off Simply By Tips!
- 6 http://fitnesssteer.com/multiplex-garcinia/
- 7 Jack the Ripper Tour and Regent Palace Hotel
- 8 11 days in Andalusia
- 9 Norway Route to take for Self driving
- 10 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 11 Should we go to Vienna?
- 12 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 13 Summer 2017 with Teens and Family
- 14 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 15 Visit Uzes from Nimes by bus
- 16 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 17 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 18 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 19 norway self-drive itinerary
- 20 Loire Valley itinerary
- 21 Paris - Phantom - Theatre Mogador Fire
- 22 Iceland trip report
- 23 February in Florence
- 24 Ronda to Seville
- 25 Europe Itinerary