I did some searching on here, but I thought I'd just ask my questions as they come:
I'm traveling to Europe and leaving North America for the first time.
-I've seen COUNTLESS electronic adapters online. Are there ones that are better than others?
-On the plane, I got coach tickets cause first class was WAY too expensive. Are these seats like the ones you'd sit in to fly cross-country in USA? If so, that's not gonna fun...
-What did you guys do on the plane for 8 hours? I have awful ADD lol
-What are some things you wish someone had mentioned to you about air traveling to Europe for the first time before you went?
-I have a 6 hour layover in Dublin. Is it a nice airport?
-While I was in Canada, i learned the debit card system was much different than America's. Is it the same in Europe? Can I just use my debit card as a plain ole credit card?
Thanks so much for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 2 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 3 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 4 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 5 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 6 Ireland travel passport question
- 7 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 8 Switzerland in November?
- 9 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 10 Oxford England Accommodations
- 11 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 12 Croatia transportation question.
- 13 Places of interest
- 14 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 15 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 16 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 17 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 18 A Month stay in Southern France
- 19 vienna
- 20 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 21 getting to CDG
- 22 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 23 Ireland hotel questions
- 24 Questions about Polish sights
- 25 Croatia Ferry Help