I did some searching on here, but I thought I'd just ask my questions as they come:
I'm traveling to Europe and leaving North America for the first time.
-I've seen COUNTLESS electronic adapters online. Are there ones that are better than others?
-On the plane, I got coach tickets cause first class was WAY too expensive. Are these seats like the ones you'd sit in to fly cross-country in USA? If so, that's not gonna fun...
-What did you guys do on the plane for 8 hours? I have awful ADD lol
-What are some things you wish someone had mentioned to you about air traveling to Europe for the first time before you went?
-I have a 6 hour layover in Dublin. Is it a nice airport?
-While I was in Canada, i learned the debit card system was much different than America's. Is it the same in Europe? Can I just use my debit card as a plain ole credit card?
Thanks so much for any help!
UK for the first time!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland travel in December
- 2 Ireland Itinerary - feedback requested
- 3 Advice for Seville in September, especially for the Bienale de flamenco?
- 4 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 5 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 6 Decision time...
- 7 Be careful in Vienna
- 8 Italy - unusually so
- 9 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 10 Spain in November
- 11 Slow travel Lisbon and ??? in Portugal in early Nov.--2 weeks
- 12 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 13 How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?
- 14 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 15 About cars in Austria
- 16 England/EPL family vacation
- 17 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 18 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 19 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 20 Never To Return
- 21 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 22 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 23 Authentic czech food
- 24 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 25 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!