I did some searching on here, but I thought I'd just ask my questions as they come:
I'm traveling to Europe and leaving North America for the first time.
-I've seen COUNTLESS electronic adapters online. Are there ones that are better than others?
-On the plane, I got coach tickets cause first class was WAY too expensive. Are these seats like the ones you'd sit in to fly cross-country in USA? If so, that's not gonna fun...
-What did you guys do on the plane for 8 hours? I have awful ADD lol
-What are some things you wish someone had mentioned to you about air traveling to Europe for the first time before you went?
-I have a 6 hour layover in Dublin. Is it a nice airport?
-While I was in Canada, i learned the debit card system was much different than America's. Is it the same in Europe? Can I just use my debit card as a plain ole credit card?
Thanks so much for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel vs. Babies
- 2 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 3 Italy - rental car damages query
- 4 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 5 20 Days in Europe
- 6 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 7 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
- 8 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 9 Farmhouse stay in Ireland?
- 10 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 11 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 12 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 13 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 14 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 15 Verona and Lake Garda
- 16 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 17 European Cooking Secrets
- 18 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 19 Luggage allowance internal connection to international
- 20 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 21 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 22 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 23 CDG much improved
- 24 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 25 London's Must Sights!