I did some searching on here, but I thought I'd just ask my questions as they come:
I'm traveling to Europe and leaving North America for the first time.
-I've seen COUNTLESS electronic adapters online. Are there ones that are better than others?
-On the plane, I got coach tickets cause first class was WAY too expensive. Are these seats like the ones you'd sit in to fly cross-country in USA? If so, that's not gonna fun...
-What did you guys do on the plane for 8 hours? I have awful ADD lol
-What are some things you wish someone had mentioned to you about air traveling to Europe for the first time before you went?
-I have a 6 hour layover in Dublin. Is it a nice airport?
-While I was in Canada, i learned the debit card system was much different than America's. Is it the same in Europe? Can I just use my debit card as a plain ole credit card?
Thanks so much for any help!
UK for the first time!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trips From Stockton-on-Tees
- 2 Budapest hotels - Ibis Heroes or Ibis Budapest City
- 3 London sites - skipping the queue?
- 4 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 5 London 2nd time around
- 6 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 7 Edinburgh - outings?
- 8 Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
- 9 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 10 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 11 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 12 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 13 What to wear
- 14 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 15 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 16 London Pass - Available through AAA?
- 17 Disneyland Paris transportation
- 18 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 19 7 Nights in Paris
- 20 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 21 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 22 Istanbul Itinerary
- 23 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 24 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 25 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY