I did some searching on here, but I thought I'd just ask my questions as they come:
I'm traveling to Europe and leaving North America for the first time.
-I've seen COUNTLESS electronic adapters online. Are there ones that are better than others?
-On the plane, I got coach tickets cause first class was WAY too expensive. Are these seats like the ones you'd sit in to fly cross-country in USA? If so, that's not gonna fun...
-What did you guys do on the plane for 8 hours? I have awful ADD lol
-What are some things you wish someone had mentioned to you about air traveling to Europe for the first time before you went?
-I have a 6 hour layover in Dublin. Is it a nice airport?
-While I was in Canada, i learned the debit card system was much different than America's. Is it the same in Europe? Can I just use my debit card as a plain ole credit card?
Thanks so much for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Ireland itinerary
- 2 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 3 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 4 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 5 Iberia Airlines compensation for delayed luggage
- 6 Venice worth it? 2 or 3 nights?
- 7 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 8 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 9 Flights to Venice--how much time is enough for stop in Amsterdam?
- 10 Tuscany: Which town(s) to stay in if main priorities are wine & food?
- 11 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 12 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 13 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 14 Amsterdam in August
- 15 Spoleto, Bevagna, Montefalco or Spello?
- 16 Access from Normandy American Cemetery to Beach No Longer Accessible
- 17 Seville Itinerary
- 18 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 19 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 20 6 x Day Roadtrip in the Andalucia Region
- 21 First timers to Italy
- 22 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 23 Spello v. Spoleto as base for Umbria
- 24 Heraklion, Crete, Greece
- 25 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin