My family (husband, wife, 14 y.o., 12 y.o. 10 y.o.) will be arriving in London on July 28th and departing August 22nd. We would like to explore the UK over the course of those 25 days, but we don't know how much is feasible.
We have thought of doing 2 days in London, then renting a car, driving through Wales, and heading to the western part of Scotland, then looping back down to Edinburgh. From there, we would fly to Dublin, rent a car, do a loop westward, then return before flying back to London.
If you had 25 days, what would you focus on (and what would you eliminate)? And, would you rent a car for most of it, or would you use train and ferries (and busses?) instead?
Any and all advice is greatly appreciated!
Silver Spring, MD
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 2 검빛경마┏冷】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【冷┓검빛경마
- 3 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 4 한국마사회┏打】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【打┓한국마사회
- 5 경마문화┏不】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【不┓경마문화
- 6 레이스경마┏名】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【名┓레이스경마
- 7 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 8 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 9 Killarney
- 10 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 11 Ireland itinerary help please
- 12 No Periods in British Written English!
- 13 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 14 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 15 Rome-Itinerary
- 16 Italy bus or train
- 17 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 18 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 19 Walking itinerary in England?
- 20 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 21 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 22 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 23 Greek fuel cost
- 24 Day trips around Vienna
- 25 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe