My family (husband, wife, 14 y.o., 12 y.o. 10 y.o.) will be arriving in London on July 28th and departing August 22nd. We would like to explore the UK over the course of those 25 days, but we don't know how much is feasible.
We have thought of doing 2 days in London, then renting a car, driving through Wales, and heading to the western part of Scotland, then looping back down to Edinburgh. From there, we would fly to Dublin, rent a car, do a loop westward, then return before flying back to London.
If you had 25 days, what would you focus on (and what would you eliminate)? And, would you rent a car for most of it, or would you use train and ferries (and busses?) instead?
Any and all advice is greatly appreciated!
Silver Spring, MD
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 2 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 3 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 4 SIM card
- 5 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 6 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 7 All of Spain or something else..?
- 8 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 9 Enjoying England for a year!
- 10 http://www.supplementadvise.com/optimum-garcinia-plus/
- 11 RENFE error message during payment
- 12 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 13 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 14 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 15 Shipping wine from Italy to Massachusetts
- 16 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 17 Greece Experts
- 18 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/invigor8-reviews/
- 19 Europe itinerary review
- 20 Food or Tapas tours in Madrid and/or Barcelona
- 21 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 22 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 23 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 24 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 25 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.