My husband and I are visiting London in April (we're from Australia) and to surprise him, I'm planning to purchase a couple of tickets to an English Premier League Game (this is a big splurge for us).
The problem is, the ticket sites require a UK mailing address to have the tickets posted there in advance. We're staying in a hostel near Kings Cross, and I don't feel confident in having our expensive tickets sent there.
We arrive in London the day before the game is scheduled, and I'm more than happy to go pick up the tickets, but are there alternate options? Can we get it sent to a postal office or any other place but our hostel? Unfortunately we don't know anyone from London. It's a shame we can't get electronic tickets sent to us by email.
Any input is greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강남역풀살롱추천O1O 4444 9374↙강남역풀살롱예약 강남역풀싸롱
- 2 Gap of Dunloe
- 3 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 4 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 5 강남역풀싸롱CLASSO1O 4444 9374☆재방1위 강예빈∀№1↔
- 6 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 7 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 8 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 9 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 10 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 11 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 12 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 13 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 14 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 15 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 16 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 17 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 18 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 19 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 20 travel around Spain
- 21 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 22 Restaurants
- 23 Bursa/Iznik
- 24 Confused on which train pass
- 25 Best of Norway