My husband and I are visiting London in April (we're from Australia) and to surprise him, I'm planning to purchase a couple of tickets to an English Premier League Game (this is a big splurge for us).
The problem is, the ticket sites require a UK mailing address to have the tickets posted there in advance. We're staying in a hostel near Kings Cross, and I don't feel confident in having our expensive tickets sent there.
We arrive in London the day before the game is scheduled, and I'm more than happy to go pick up the tickets, but are there alternate options? Can we get it sent to a postal office or any other place but our hostel? Unfortunately we don't know anyone from London. It's a shame we can't get electronic tickets sent to us by email.
Any input is greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you had to choose one......
- 2 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 3 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 4 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 5 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 6 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 7 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 8 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 9 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 10 Driving in Italy?
- 11 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 12 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 13 Tour groups
- 14 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 15 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 16 Ireland in April
- 17 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 18 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 19 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 20 So much to do, so little time!
- 21 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 22 Baby Milk
- 23 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 24 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 25 French restaurants