My husband and I are visiting London in April (we're from Australia) and to surprise him, I'm planning to purchase a couple of tickets to an English Premier League Game (this is a big splurge for us).
The problem is, the ticket sites require a UK mailing address to have the tickets posted there in advance. We're staying in a hostel near Kings Cross, and I don't feel confident in having our expensive tickets sent there.
We arrive in London the day before the game is scheduled, and I'm more than happy to go pick up the tickets, but are there alternate options? Can we get it sent to a postal office or any other place but our hostel? Unfortunately we don't know anyone from London. It's a shame we can't get electronic tickets sent to us by email.
Any input is greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 2 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 3 Nafplio to Hydra
- 4 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 5 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 6 Cornwall Advice
- 7 Via del Sale, Italy
- 8 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 9 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 10 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 11 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 12 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 13 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 14 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 15 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 16 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 17 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 18 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 19 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 20 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 21 "Never Mind"
- 22 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 23 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 24 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 25 Barcelona