My husband and I are visiting London in April (we're from Australia) and to surprise him, I'm planning to purchase a couple of tickets to an English Premier League Game (this is a big splurge for us).
The problem is, the ticket sites require a UK mailing address to have the tickets posted there in advance. We're staying in a hostel near Kings Cross, and I don't feel confident in having our expensive tickets sent there.
We arrive in London the day before the game is scheduled, and I'm more than happy to go pick up the tickets, but are there alternate options? Can we get it sent to a postal office or any other place but our hostel? Unfortunately we don't know anyone from London. It's a shame we can't get electronic tickets sent to us by email.
Any input is greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 무료다빈치 ◐ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 3 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 4 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 5 dinner jackets
- 6 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 7 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 8 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 9 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 10 2 weeks Europe trip
- 11 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 12 Transportation
- 13 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 14 4 days in Provence in early June
- 15 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 16 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 17 Leather goods in Florence
- 18 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 19 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 20 France Itinerary Advice
- 21 Trip to Rome
- 22 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 23 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 24 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 25 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)