My husband and I are visiting London in April (we're from Australia) and to surprise him, I'm planning to purchase a couple of tickets to an English Premier League Game (this is a big splurge for us).
The problem is, the ticket sites require a UK mailing address to have the tickets posted there in advance. We're staying in a hostel near Kings Cross, and I don't feel confident in having our expensive tickets sent there.
We arrive in London the day before the game is scheduled, and I'm more than happy to go pick up the tickets, but are there alternate options? Can we get it sent to a postal office or any other place but our hostel? Unfortunately we don't know anyone from London. It's a shame we can't get electronic tickets sent to us by email.
Any input is greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 2 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 3 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 4 Bordeaux to Nice
- 5 Travel in Europe
- 6 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 7 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 8 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 9 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 10 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 11 Whathello Paris
- 12 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 13 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 14 Athens Help
- 15 Crete Holiday
- 16 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 17 Rome to Venice
- 18 One free day in Barcelona
- 19 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 20 November in Rome
- 21 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 22 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 23 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 24 Trains in Italy
- 25 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa