My husband and I are visiting London in April (we're from Australia) and to surprise him, I'm planning to purchase a couple of tickets to an English Premier League Game (this is a big splurge for us).
The problem is, the ticket sites require a UK mailing address to have the tickets posted there in advance. We're staying in a hostel near Kings Cross, and I don't feel confident in having our expensive tickets sent there.
We arrive in London the day before the game is scheduled, and I'm more than happy to go pick up the tickets, but are there alternate options? Can we get it sent to a postal office or any other place but our hostel? Unfortunately we don't know anyone from London. It's a shame we can't get electronic tickets sent to us by email.
Any input is greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 2 Europe itinerary questions
- 3 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 4 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 5 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 6 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 7 Brugge hotel help
- 8 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 9 Old European currency
- 10 Denmark or Sweden?
- 11 Amsterdam hotels
- 12 Five night Ireland Trip
- 13 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 14 Paris hotels
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 London Hotels
- 17 10 days in Paris and......
- 18 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 19 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 20 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 21 1 month in Europe
- 22 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 23 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 24 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 25 Intercity Notte training boarding time