Would a UK flexipass be my best option for three nonconsecutive rail trips:
Heathrow-Stratford Upon Avon
Stratford Upon Avon -Edinburgh
I know I will have to change trains and use different lines including the Metro. Is the pass good on all trains throughout the UK?
Also would I not have to make reservations if I have the passes and have the flexibility to just walk on a train? Would I be assured a seat more if I had a first class pass rather than standard?
It will be me, my wife and 18yo daughter
Thanks to all!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 2 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 3 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 4 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 5 Munich and....???
- 6 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 7 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 8 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 9 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 10 Spanish Medical Providers
- 11 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 12 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 13 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 14 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 15 Can parking
- 16 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 17 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 18 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 19 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 20 VAT refund transferring through CDG
- 21 Driving through Paris
- 22 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 23 San Sebastián
- 24 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 25 italy Cinque Terre