Would a UK flexipass be my best option for three nonconsecutive rail trips:
Heathrow-Stratford Upon Avon
Stratford Upon Avon -Edinburgh
I know I will have to change trains and use different lines including the Metro. Is the pass good on all trains throughout the UK?
Also would I not have to make reservations if I have the passes and have the flexibility to just walk on a train? Would I be assured a seat more if I had a first class pass rather than standard?
It will be me, my wife and 18yo daughter
Thanks to all!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 Days in Switzerland
- 2 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 3 Korean Messages
- 4 Petrol in Greece
- 5 Another tipping question: concierges
- 6 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 7 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 8 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 9 Budapest in December 2017
- 10 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 11 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 12 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 13 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 14 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 15 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 16 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 17 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 18 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 19 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 20 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 21 Acropolis Athens
- 22 6-7 Days in France
- 23 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 24 We're here!
- 25 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017