Would a UK flexipass be my best option for three nonconsecutive rail trips:
Heathrow-Stratford Upon Avon
Stratford Upon Avon -Edinburgh
I know I will have to change trains and use different lines including the Metro. Is the pass good on all trains throughout the UK?
Also would I not have to make reservations if I have the passes and have the flexibility to just walk on a train? Would I be assured a seat more if I had a first class pass rather than standard?
It will be me, my wife and 18yo daughter
Thanks to all!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 2 코리아카지노❆＼➾∫ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ∫➾＼❆【슈퍼카지노】
- 3 레드카지노☭（╱」 GTY23。ZE。AM 「╱）☭슈퍼카지노
- 4 Ireland in April
- 5 헬로카지노気╰☛【 ＴＯＹ７８。ＣＯＭ 】☚╮슈퍼카지노
- 6 에이플러스카지노∬＼＜ ４２８ＹＯ。ⅭＯℳ ＞＼∬【슈퍼카지노】
- 7 블랙잭바카라☭（╱」 GTY23。ZE。AM 「╱）☭슈퍼카지노
- 8 My message...바카라게임사이트☭（╱」 GTY23。ZE。AM 「╱）☭슈퍼카지노
- 9 인터넷바카라☭（╱」 GTY23。ZE。AM 「╱）☭슈퍼카지노
- 10 우리카지노∬＼＜ ４２８ＹＯ。ⅭＯℳ ＞＼∬【슈퍼카지노】
- 11 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 12 How Do You Know They Are Not Killers? — An Italy Trip Report
- 13 Driving in Italy?
- 14 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 15 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 16 Planning a European Trip
- 17 Scotland Trip
- 18 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 19 Best way to visit St.Petersburg....Russia
- 20 So much to do, so little time!
- 21 Tour of Northern Italy
- 22 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 23 Germany in December Trip Report
- 24 Lisbon trip report
- 25 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread