Would a UK flexipass be my best option for three nonconsecutive rail trips:
Heathrow-Stratford Upon Avon
Stratford Upon Avon -Edinburgh
I know I will have to change trains and use different lines including the Metro. Is the pass good on all trains throughout the UK?
Also would I not have to make reservations if I have the passes and have the flexibility to just walk on a train? Would I be assured a seat more if I had a first class pass rather than standard?
It will be me, my wife and 18yo daughter
Thanks to all!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 2 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 3 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 4 Self drive tour companies
- 5 scotland
- 6 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 7 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 8 Ischia
- 9 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 10 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 11 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 12 Barcelona
- 13 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 14 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 15 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 16 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 17 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 18 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 19 No Periods in British Written English!
- 20 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 21 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 22 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 23 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 24 First time in London
- 25 Dinner get-together in Paris?