We're contemplating a visit to the UK in October and thought a canal trip for a week would be interesting. We have no idea where to start and would appreciate any advice.
UK canal trips
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 2 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 3 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 4 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 5 London and Where Else in late December?
- 6 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 7 Ireland Southwest
- 8 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 9 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 10 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 11 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 12 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 13 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 14 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 15 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 16 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 17 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 18 Matisse at Tate
- 19 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 20 3 weeks in Europe
- 21 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 22 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 23 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 24 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 25 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?