My husband and I are planning a two week trip to the UK in mid October and we are thinking of using public transportation the entire time, trains, buses, etc ......starting in Edinburgh, to the highlands, castles, distilleries, Stonehenge, etc ending in London for 5 days What are your thoughts on the feasibility of this. Also, when it shows that it rains nearly everyday, is that all day everyday? Thank you for your assistance.
UK by rail?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 2 Voltage in UK and France
- 3 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 4 Barcelona free tours??
- 5 Good Loire Valley 2 day tour group? Or also do Mt. St Michel?
- 6 Air France strike
- 7 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 8 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 9 Tour ends in Rome
- 10 Pisa or Siena?
- 11 Italy tours
- 12 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 13 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 14 Giverny in early October?
- 15 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 16 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 17 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 18 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 19 Chateau of Horovice near Prague
- 20 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 21 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 22 London GTG late September?
- 23 train in Spain
- 24 economy car rentals
- 25 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy