My husband and I are planning a two week trip to the UK in mid October and we are thinking of using public transportation the entire time, trains, buses, etc ......starting in Edinburgh, to the highlands, castles, distilleries, Stonehenge, etc ending in London for 5 days What are your thoughts on the feasibility of this. Also, when it shows that it rains nearly everyday, is that all day everyday? Thank you for your assistance.
UK by rail?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Autumn in Paris
- 2 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 3 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 4 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 5 Norway 2014
- 6 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 7 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 8 I dream of Europe
- 9 Cotswold Churches
- 10 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 11 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 12 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 13 Off-Beat Day Trip from London: Chatham, Isle of Sheppey, Rochester...
- 14 Is Venice really dirty?
- 15 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 16 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 17 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 18 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 19 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 20 Weekend in Norfolk
- 21 Best beach town in Italy?
- 22 Burgundy in May
- 23 Athens at New Years
- 24 chrismas in rome
- 25 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?