I have just been to the UK for a month long visit to see my boyfriend from Dec 27 2013-Jan 18th 2014. I have been 3 other times previously and studied there in sept 2011-dec 2011. I am planning on going back in a month to stay with my boyfriend until April. I have bought a return ticket and will have my itinerary with my when I get to customs in the UK--but I was wondering if you think they will give me a hard time being that I was just in the UK for a month previously? I also was denied a student tier 4 visa when I first applied in 2011 because I accidentally failed to send one of the items of paperwork (this didn't matter because I only stayed and studied there for 3 months anyway). Do you think there is a chance I could be denied entry? Is there any other paperwork I should bring with me to help me get past customs, or will the return ticket be enough?
UK Border Patrol--Will I have a problem?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 2 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 3 Itinerary Help!
- 4 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 5 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 6 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 7 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 8 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 9 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 10 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 11 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 12 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 13 Street food in Turkey
- 14 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 15 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 16 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 17 Toulouse and beyond -
- 18 One week in Venice - trips
- 19 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 20 Scotland
- 21 9 days in turkey
- 22 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 23 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 24 UK for 12 days !
- 25 day trip to Lake Como from Milan