I have just been to the UK for a month long visit to see my boyfriend from Dec 27 2013-Jan 18th 2014. I have been 3 other times previously and studied there in sept 2011-dec 2011. I am planning on going back in a month to stay with my boyfriend until April. I have bought a return ticket and will have my itinerary with my when I get to customs in the UK--but I was wondering if you think they will give me a hard time being that I was just in the UK for a month previously? I also was denied a student tier 4 visa when I first applied in 2011 because I accidentally failed to send one of the items of paperwork (this didn't matter because I only stayed and studied there for 3 months anyway). Do you think there is a chance I could be denied entry? Is there any other paperwork I should bring with me to help me get past customs, or will the return ticket be enough?
UK Border Patrol--Will I have a problem?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 2 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 3 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 4 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.
- 5 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 6 Riga 2014
- 7 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 8 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 9 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 10 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 11 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 12 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 13 Back home problems with sim card
- 14 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 15 Budapest
- 16 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 17 Budapest--baggage storage
- 18 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 19 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna
- 20 Taxi in Rome from airport to city
- 21 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 22 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 23 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 24 How do you find French food?
- 25 Day trips from Seville