We are planning a 1 week visit to UK & Belgium in April. I have a few questions:
1. Is that trying to do too much in a week?
2. Should we limit it to UK?
3. If we limit it to UK, do we have enough time to visit, London, Scotland, Ireland, Wales?
4. My husband & I have been to London several times but the kids have never been.
5. None of us has ever been to Belgium.
Your feedback will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 2 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 3 London best location
- 4 14 nights france and Italy with kids - Help fine tuning the itinerary
- 5 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 6 Croatia with trips to Mostar & Bay of Kotar
- 7 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 8 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 9 Transportation Question Italy
- 10 Ger's September 2014 Trip Report to Galicia and Portugal
- 11 Cinqueterre
- 12 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 13 London Restaurants
- 14 Train tickets in Italy?
- 15 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 16 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 17 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 18 Corsica
- 19 17 days in England
- 20 VENICE
- 21 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 22 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 23 Transportation Tips/Advice for Spain (itinerary included)
- 24 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 25 An Introduction to French Wines...