We are planning a 1 week visit to UK & Belgium in April. I have a few questions:
1. Is that trying to do too much in a week?
2. Should we limit it to UK?
3. If we limit it to UK, do we have enough time to visit, London, Scotland, Ireland, Wales?
4. My husband & I have been to London several times but the kids have never been.
5. None of us has ever been to Belgium.
Your feedback will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강남카지노주소∥￠◈￠∥SNN77。CoM∥￠◈￠∥세븐럭카지노
- 2 메가스포츠카지노∥￠◈￠∥SNN77。CoM∥￠◈￠∥비비카지노
- 3 엠카지노주소∥￠◈￠∥SNN77。CoM∥￠◈￠∥투게더카지노
- 4 아시안카지노주소∥￠◈￠∥SNN77。CoM∥￠◈￠∥싱가포르카지노
- 5 레드9카지노∥￠◈￠∥SNN77。CoM∥￠◈￠∥하이원카지노
- 6 마카오카지노환전∥￠◈￠∥SNN77。CoM∥￠◈￠∥바카라이기는법
- 7 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 8 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 9 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 10 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 11 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 12 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 13 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 14 Hotels in Turin
- 15 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Rome? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 16 Romania: Putting together a 7-day itinerary
- 17 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 18 Help on ancient history route
- 19 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 20 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 21 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 22 Best Viking Sites
- 23 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 24 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 25 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?