We are planning a 1 week visit to UK & Belgium in April. I have a few questions:
1. Is that trying to do too much in a week?
2. Should we limit it to UK?
3. If we limit it to UK, do we have enough time to visit, London, Scotland, Ireland, Wales?
4. My husband & I have been to London several times but the kids have never been.
5. None of us has ever been to Belgium.
Your feedback will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 2 Why I loved Riga (Latvia)
- 3 Please critique my itinerary
- 4 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 5 Cordoba or Granada?
- 6 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 7 Need help texting between US and French cell phones
- 8 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 9 Netherlands, Alps, Tuscany
- 10 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 11 August Trip Planning
- 12 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 13 Reservations needed for Frankfurt->Offenburg train?
- 14 Barcelona or Seville for 2 weeks
- 15 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 16 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 17 Newcastle train info
- 18 8 day trip from Denmark to Austria and Switzerland
- 19 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 20 Need advice to plan a trip for graduation gift
- 21 Touring Wales
- 22 Rome & Amalfi Coast (driving/Public Transit questions)
- 23 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 24 2 wk in Italy-Venice/Florence/CT/Pisa/Rome
- 25 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom