We are planning a 1 week visit to UK & Belgium in April. I have a few questions:
1. Is that trying to do too much in a week?
2. Should we limit it to UK?
3. If we limit it to UK, do we have enough time to visit, London, Scotland, Ireland, Wales?
4. My husband & I have been to London several times but the kids have never been.
5. None of us has ever been to Belgium.
Your feedback will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help - 5 weeks Spain and Portugal Cities
- 2 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 3 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 4 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 5 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 6 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 7 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 8 Ballet Bolshoi
- 9 Belgian airports
- 10 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 11 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 12 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 13 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 14 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 15 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 16 Searching for beach town in Amalfi area for summer holiday
- 17 Greece Travel Advice
- 18 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 19 European Championship
- 20 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 21 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 22 Charles De Gualle Airport, Paris to Eiffel Tower
- 23 Normandy - driving trip
- 24 Best/Most Scenic Route to Annecy, France from Amsterdam
- 25 12 days, which 4 cities?