We are planning a 1 week visit to UK & Belgium in April. I have a few questions:
1. Is that trying to do too much in a week?
2. Should we limit it to UK?
3. If we limit it to UK, do we have enough time to visit, London, Scotland, Ireland, Wales?
4. My husband & I have been to London several times but the kids have never been.
5. None of us has ever been to Belgium.
Your feedback will be greatly appreciated.
UK & Belgium Travel plans
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 2 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 3 What to wear
- 4 Munich and Dachau
- 5 London visit
- 6 Duoro river cruises
- 7 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 8 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 9 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 10 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 11 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 12 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 13 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 14 Small group for Colosseum
- 15 SIM card for eastern europe
- 16 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 17 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 18 Any knowledge of the Kavouri - Vouliagmeni (Athens Suburbs) Greece
- 19 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 20 Madrid and London
- 21 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 22 21 Days in Central Europe
- 23 Three days in Spain
- 24 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 25 car rental advice in Portugal