We are planning a 1 week visit to UK & Belgium in April. I have a few questions:
1. Is that trying to do too much in a week?
2. Should we limit it to UK?
3. If we limit it to UK, do we have enough time to visit, London, Scotland, Ireland, Wales?
4. My husband & I have been to London several times but the kids have never been.
5. None of us has ever been to Belgium.
Your feedback will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 2 10 nights in France
- 3 Best Italian beach with teens
- 4 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 5 Shopping in Paris
- 6 Favorite restaurant on Dordogne River
- 7 North Carolinians Take Warning
- 8 Parc Clichy-Batignolles - Martin Luther King, Tours?
- 9 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 10 Where to stop along the way
- 11 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 12 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 13 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 14 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 15 planning confusion
- 16 best shopping deals in paris and italy?
- 17 Scotland Highlands
- 18 Relaxing destinations?
- 19 Tips for 2 week travel in Europe of college students
- 20 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 21 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 22 3 Wake-up calls
- 23 Amsterdam, Brussels, Where Else?
- 24 5 full days in Rome too much?
- 25 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise