We are planning a 1 week visit to UK & Belgium in April. I have a few questions:
1. Is that trying to do too much in a week?
2. Should we limit it to UK?
3. If we limit it to UK, do we have enough time to visit, London, Scotland, Ireland, Wales?
4. My husband & I have been to London several times but the kids have never been.
5. None of us has ever been to Belgium.
Your feedback will be greatly appreciated.
UK & Belgium Travel plans
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 2 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 3 3 weeks in Europe
- 4 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 5 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 6 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 7 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28
- 8 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 9 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 10 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 11 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 12 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Andalucia, Morocco
- 13 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 14 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 15 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 16 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 17 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 18 Daytrip From istanbul: IZNIK (NICEA)
- 19 Ireland Southwest
- 20 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 21 Car Rental in Iceland
- 22 London neighborhood suggestions
- 23 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 24 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 25 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria