We are planning a 1 week visit to UK & Belgium in April. I have a few questions:
1. Is that trying to do too much in a week?
2. Should we limit it to UK?
3. If we limit it to UK, do we have enough time to visit, London, Scotland, Ireland, Wales?
4. My husband & I have been to London several times but the kids have never been.
5. None of us has ever been to Belgium.
Your feedback will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wearing The Hijab in Slovenia???
- 2 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 3 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 4 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 5 20 free days of Europe
- 6 Bordeaux TRIP
- 7 Greece in 15 Days
- 8 Adaptors for Belgium
- 9 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 10 Walking Scotland
- 11 Home base for a month in France?
- 12 Train Ticket Help
- 13 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 14 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 15 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 16 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 17 tablet
- 18 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 19 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 20 Flamenco -Seville 8/18 to 8/24/16
- 21 Planning Advice!
- 22 Germany and Austria trip report
- 23 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 24 How many days in the cities of Bordeaux and la Rochelle?
- 25 When to go to Norway for a ski trip?