We are planning a 1 week visit to UK & Belgium in April. I have a few questions:
1. Is that trying to do too much in a week?
2. Should we limit it to UK?
3. If we limit it to UK, do we have enough time to visit, London, Scotland, Ireland, Wales?
4. My husband & I have been to London several times but the kids have never been.
5. None of us has ever been to Belgium.
Your feedback will be greatly appreciated.
UK & Belgium Travel plans
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 2 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 3 Transfer at Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E and 2D by foot is possible?
- 4 Do I really want to stay in a hill top city?
- 5 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 6 Euro Travel Quiz #40 - Potpourri
- 7 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 8 Malpensa to Milano/Porto Garibaldi o Centrale Question...
- 9 Emilia Romagna Region
- 10 Revised Itinerary with 2 kids
- 11 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 12 Scottland for a day!
- 13 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 14 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 15 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 16 Portofino or Portovenere?
- 17 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 18 Provence planning
- 19 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 20 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 21 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 22 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 23 First Solo Trip Spain/ Portugal
- 24 Top Sights for Northern Ireland
- 25 Voltage in UK and France