We are planning a 1 week visit to UK & Belgium in April. I have a few questions:
1. Is that trying to do too much in a week?
2. Should we limit it to UK?
3. If we limit it to UK, do we have enough time to visit, London, Scotland, Ireland, Wales?
4. My husband & I have been to London several times but the kids have never been.
5. None of us has ever been to Belgium.
Your feedback will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ROME!!!
- 2 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 3 Switzerland/Italy Advice
- 4 lago maggiore: where to stay
- 5 Christmas in Italy!!!
- 6 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 7 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 8 Rome to Venice - What to see in between ?
- 9 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 10 Staying Long in Schengen Zone
- 11 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 12 please revew provence agenda
- 13 Our trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with all transportation logistics included!)
- 14 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 15 Tuscany Help
- 16 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 17 London: Oyster, 2For1, Travel Card--Help!
- 18 walking tours/ personalguides in Stockholm, Gothenburg and Copenhagen
- 19 Day tour in Kilkenny
- 20 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 21 Paris-Italy-Spain trip
- 22 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 23 Small detour from Paris
- 24 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 25 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome