We are planning a 1 week visit to UK & Belgium in April. I have a few questions:
1. Is that trying to do too much in a week?
2. Should we limit it to UK?
3. If we limit it to UK, do we have enough time to visit, London, Scotland, Ireland, Wales?
4. My husband & I have been to London several times but the kids have never been.
5. None of us has ever been to Belgium.
Your feedback will be greatly appreciated.
UK & Belgium Travel plans
- 1 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 2 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 3 Venice in Jan
- 4 Trieste as a day trip?
- 5 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 6 Lucerne & Zurich
- 7 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 8 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 9 Frankfurt Macarons
- 10 Trip around Spain
- 11 Lake como
- 12 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 13 Getting around in Tuscany
- 14 Rome L. Argentina Ruins - Can they be explored or just viewed from street?
- 15 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 16 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 17 Public transport from Ostuni
- 18 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 19 British drivers
- 20 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 21 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 22 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 23 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 24 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 25 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!