We are planning a 1 week visit to UK & Belgium in April. I have a few questions:
1. Is that trying to do too much in a week?
2. Should we limit it to UK?
3. If we limit it to UK, do we have enough time to visit, London, Scotland, Ireland, Wales?
4. My husband & I have been to London several times but the kids have never been.
5. None of us has ever been to Belgium.
Your feedback will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 2 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 3 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 4 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 5 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 6 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 7 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 8 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 9 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 10 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 11 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 12 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 13 Exchange: pros & cons?
- 14 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 15 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 16 Skye to Edinburgh
- 17 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 18 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 19 Flat in London
- 20 Trip to Rome
- 21 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 22 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 23 Paris Navigo weekly Pass
- 24 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 25 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik