We are planning a 1 week visit to UK & Belgium in April. I have a few questions:
1. Is that trying to do too much in a week?
2. Should we limit it to UK?
3. If we limit it to UK, do we have enough time to visit, London, Scotland, Ireland, Wales?
4. My husband & I have been to London several times but the kids have never been.
5. None of us has ever been to Belgium.
Your feedback will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia travel ideas
- 2 Vintage trip report: Greenland, 1995
- 3 River Boat Cruise
- 4 Public Transport information App/Website
- 5 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 6 Hotel advice
- 7 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March
- 8 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 9 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 10 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 11 Help with ferry schedule Naples to Sorrento please.
- 12 London with kids
- 13 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 14 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 15 Best Route Belmonte to Pinhao
- 16 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 17 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 18 Pousadas in Portugal
- 19 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 20 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 21 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 22 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 23 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 24 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 25 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?