We are planning a 1 week visit to UK & Belgium in April. I have a few questions:
1. Is that trying to do too much in a week?
2. Should we limit it to UK?
3. If we limit it to UK, do we have enough time to visit, London, Scotland, Ireland, Wales?
4. My husband & I have been to London several times but the kids have never been.
5. None of us has ever been to Belgium.
Your feedback will be greatly appreciated.
UK & Belgium Travel plans
- 1 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 2 And for more pickpocket news - this time at Sistine Chapel
- 3 I Need To Vent!
- 4 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 5 London & Surrounding Area
- 6 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 7 Rhine River Intinerary
- 8 Where to take parents in Italy?
- 9 Paris to Basel on EuRail Pass
- 10 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 11 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 12 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 13 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 14 HELP stuck in Italy
- 15 Student Traveling 2 weeks in France, Italy etc
- 16 Beauty Products in France?!
- 17 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 18 First Trip to Europe - 12 days for Amsterdam and Germany
- 19 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 20 Lake Thun/ Lake Brienz in October
- 21 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 22 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 23 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 24 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 25 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm