We are planning a 1 week visit to UK & Belgium in April. I have a few questions:
1. Is that trying to do too much in a week?
2. Should we limit it to UK?
3. If we limit it to UK, do we have enough time to visit, London, Scotland, Ireland, Wales?
4. My husband & I have been to London several times but the kids have never been.
5. None of us has ever been to Belgium.
Your feedback will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HELP PLEASE! Skiing in Zermatt this March
- 2 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 3 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 4 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 5 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 6 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 7 If you had to choose one......
- 8 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 9 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 10 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 11 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 12 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 13 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 14 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 15 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 16 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 17 Sicily
- 18 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 19 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 20 car for four adults and four bikes
- 21 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 22 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 23 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 24 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 25 Stonehenge more accessible with group?