We are planning a 1 week visit to UK & Belgium in April. I have a few questions:
1. Is that trying to do too much in a week?
2. Should we limit it to UK?
3. If we limit it to UK, do we have enough time to visit, London, Scotland, Ireland, Wales?
4. My husband & I have been to London several times but the kids have never been.
5. None of us has ever been to Belgium.
Your feedback will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to catch bus at Glasgow Airport
- 2 Fonte Bertusi
- 3 TSA fails 95% of the time
- 4 Restaurant recommendations - Rome, Florence and Venice!
- 5 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 6 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 7 Southeast Sicily for 10 days
- 8 One day in Paris, Champagne, and somewhere between Beaune and Nice
- 9 With AT&T Passport plan, do we also need GPS or MiFi for driving/maps?
- 10 Italy (or other country) with a baby
- 11 Five City European Vacation thru Groupon
- 12 Surprise Trip to Paris
- 13 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 14 Help Finding Alsace Base for Casual Bikers
- 15 Itin help: 14-15 days in Bavaria, Austria, possibly Croatia and Prague
- 16 Euro Quiz # 110 - Potpourri
- 17 Russia - GO or not?
- 18 Norway in 10 days, please advise
- 19 Itinerary help! First time to Italy
- 20 Transferring on Germany trains
- 21 London - Hotel recommendations Classic Non-Scene
- 22 The best hotel in Naples for last night in Italy!
- 23 Florence sites in a day and a half? with guide?
- 24 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 25 Venice Marco Polo Arpt to Dolomites