We are taking our kids out of school and will be in the UK and Ireland for 3 months starting in January. (4 kids under 10). We will be renting houses. We know the weather isn't the greatest but it's what worked for our timing so we are well prepared for unpredictable and rainy and cold. But are excited to go anyways! I'm wondering if anyone can advise on itinerary help for us. Where to start? What to see? Should we see Wales and Scotland too?
UK and Ireland Itinerary help (there for Jan-Mar)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 what to bring to Finland - gifts from California
- 2 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 3 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 4 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 5 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 6 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 7 Fashion for larger man?
- 8 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 9 London 2nd time around
- 10 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 11 Traveling in France by train
- 12 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 13 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 14 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 15 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 16 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 17 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 18 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 19 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 20 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 21 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 22 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 23 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 24 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 25 Sicily - not a trip report