We are taking our kids out of school and will be in the UK and Ireland for 3 months starting in January. (4 kids under 10). We will be renting houses. We know the weather isn't the greatest but it's what worked for our timing so we are well prepared for unpredictable and rainy and cold. But are excited to go anyways! I'm wondering if anyone can advise on itinerary help for us. Where to start? What to see? Should we see Wales and Scotland too?
UK and Ireland Itinerary help (there for Jan-Mar)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 2 Italy and Croatia 28 days
- 3 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 4 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 5 Vienne or Lyon and then onward to Nice
- 6 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 7 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 8 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 9 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 10 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 11 Travel with Teens
- 12 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 13 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 14 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 15 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 16 Snowboarding in Poland
- 17 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 18 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 19 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 20 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 21 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 22 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 23 One Week in Costa del Sol with a rental car. Ideas for Day Trips???
- 24 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 25 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old