My first trip to Uk and Europe,planned as follows:
London to Paris-23rd July
Palace of versile -24th July
Rome -25th by flight from Paris
Vatican City-26Th July
Pisa/Florance -27th July
Florance to Interlaken by Train-28th
2nd and 3rd Aug -Amsterdam
We are four Adults and on budget travel.We are Vegetarian.
Is the above itinerary good or need to amend?
Can I go to Paris by Train?
Should I keep 4 days for switzerland or visit pisa/Florance instead?
My departure is from Amsterdam so cant change.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 http://quicksupplementfact.com/profollix/
- 3 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 4 Summer School in France
- 5 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 6 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 7 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 8 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 9 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 10 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 11 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 12 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 13 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 14 Cutback on Spain trip
- 15 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 16 where to stay in London?
- 17 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 18 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 19 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 20 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 21 Croatia transportation question.
- 22 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 23 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 24 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 25 Ireland and Scotland in July