I am thinking about going to the London/UK area. Do I book with a tour company? Go a la carte? Where else should I go while I am there? What are the high points of UK/Wales/Europe??? Any advice would be great! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 2 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 3 COSMOS Tour- 9 day Irish Explorer
- 4 German Wings
- 5 Amalfi, Capri, Sicily, Sardinia, or croatia
- 6 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 7 Does anyone know of a good resource for Castles
- 8 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 9 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 10 In Paris on my own
- 11 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 12 Bologna Restaurants
- 13 Bologna: Aperitivo Time
- 14 Spain in 17 days
- 15 Croatia
- 16 Malaga article
- 17 Booking Engines You trust?
- 18 Budapest Favorites
- 19 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 20 Our first trip to Europe
- 21 Buying Italian train tickets online
- 22 Please Help with Destination City In Belgium
- 23 "Untours" as a tour guide
- 24 2 week Europe trip adivce
- 25 Netherlands/Belgium Itinerary Insights