I am thinking about going to the London/UK area. Do I book with a tour company? Go a la carte? Where else should I go while I am there? What are the high points of UK/Wales/Europe??? Any advice would be great! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stockholm Metro Stations
- 2 Crazy Trying to Rent a Car
- 3 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 4 Anybody in Amalfi right now? Weather?
- 5 British English
- 6 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 7 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 8 Spain for 7 days
- 9 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 10 Southern Italy, Pompeii and where to stay
- 11 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 12 London: Open-Air Winter Swimming...Take the Plunge!
- 13 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 14 Passport Delays
- 15 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 16 Brugge photo on Bing
- 17 A town in France for a month
- 18 Feedback on Italian Language Courses in Bologna
- 19 How do I use a SIM card in Spain and Portugal?
- 20 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 21 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 23 Spending money in Italy?
- 24 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz
- 25 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise