I am thinking about going to the London/UK area. Do I book with a tour company? Go a la carte? Where else should I go while I am there? What are the high points of UK/Wales/Europe??? Any advice would be great! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 2 Cooking Classes in Italy?
- 3 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 4 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 5 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 6 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 7 Train from Sarlat
- 8 Two European Cities in 8 days (Paris and one more)
- 9 Travel from Amsterdam to Pisa
- 10 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure
- 11 Tuscan cooking school
- 12 Two days in Dublin
- 13 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 14 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 15 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 16 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 17 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 18 DVD players in France
- 19 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 20 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 21 Munich accommodations
- 22 Trains
- 23 RER B Schedule on a Sunday Morning
- 24 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 25 malaga to madrid train ?