I am thinking about going to the London/UK area. Do I book with a tour company? Go a la carte? Where else should I go while I am there? What are the high points of UK/Wales/Europe??? Any advice would be great! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 2 Raining in rome
- 3 3 weeks in Sicily
- 4 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 5 Real Mary King's Close Tour in Edinburgh
- 6 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 7 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 8 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 9 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 10 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 11 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 12 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 13 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 14 Fabulous Palermo
- 15 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 16 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 17 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 18 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 19 Portugal in January
- 20 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 21 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 22 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 23 Portugal epidemic warning (November 2014)!
- 24 A taste of Italy in 11 nights
- 25 Naxos in May