I am thinking about going to the London/UK area. Do I book with a tour company? Go a la carte? Where else should I go while I am there? What are the high points of UK/Wales/Europe??? Any advice would be great! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 2 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 3 One night over night parking Paris 75018
- 4 Eating in University cafeterias
- 5 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 6 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 7 Does this sound feasible?
- 8 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 9 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 10 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 11 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 12 I went to Paris in June
- 13 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 14 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 15 Paris first then where?
- 16 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 17 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 18 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 19 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 20 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 21 house-renting safe in Slovenija?
- 22 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 23 Easier travel
- 24 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 25 Moroccan food in Paris