I think I made a mistake in one of my bookings.
We needed a flight from Paris to Edinburgh. I booked through RyanAir and got a cheap flight but didn't realize it was in Beauvais and not Paris. OK...fine...however
The flight is at 930 am. If we take the first train out of Gare Du Nord at 6:05 we will arrive in Beauvais train station for 7:22. Then take a taxi to the airport and be at the airport for 8.
Will an hour and a half give us enough time so we don't miss our flight? Or am I going to need to cancel the flight (swallow the price) and search for a different flight??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 2 Munich Under Attack...
- 3 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 4 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 5 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 6 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 7 Problems Men Face Due to shortage of Testosterone
- 8 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 9 How to Choose the Right Bedroom Furniture for Your Home
- 10 Should I speculate?
- 11 Case of smoking stains
- 12 http://menhealthreviews.org/t90-xplode-reviews/
- 13 Le Marche Sept./Oct.
- 14 http://www.cogniqtry.com/t90-xplode/
- 15 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 16 More Info >>> http://www.toptryloburn.com/reviv-anti-aging/
- 17 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 18 Path of the Gods Question
- 19 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 20 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 21 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 22 Dentix in Spain
- 23 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 24 Croatia
- 25 15 days in Sep 2016: Itinerary help pls