I think I made a mistake in one of my bookings.
We needed a flight from Paris to Edinburgh. I booked through RyanAir and got a cheap flight but didn't realize it was in Beauvais and not Paris. OK...fine...however
The flight is at 930 am. If we take the first train out of Gare Du Nord at 6:05 we will arrive in Beauvais train station for 7:22. Then take a taxi to the airport and be at the airport for 8.
Will an hour and a half give us enough time so we don't miss our flight? Or am I going to need to cancel the flight (swallow the price) and search for a different flight??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Four days in London! What are some must-see sights?
- 2 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 3 Four days in Amsterdam- What to Do?!
- 4 Rhine / Mosel Rivers in Germany and Beyond
- 5 First-time Trip to Ireland! Seeking helpful advice...
- 6 Day trips from Cologne
- 7 Comments, please about these Rome apartments
- 8 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 9 Self-service Laundry in Rhodes?
- 10 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 11 Weekly Markets Lake District and Dales
- 12 I have 10 days to spend in Italy! Advice needed!
- 13 Day trips from London advice
- 14 My summer in Paris
- 15 IDP for Scotland
- 16 Transportation for 16+- in Italy
- 17 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 18 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 19 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 20 Three day trips from Amsterdam
- 21 Corsica and Sardinia
- 22 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 23 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 24 Booking flights! Best timing for kids?
- 25 Day Trip From London