I think I made a mistake in one of my bookings.
We needed a flight from Paris to Edinburgh. I booked through RyanAir and got a cheap flight but didn't realize it was in Beauvais and not Paris. OK...fine...however
The flight is at 930 am. If we take the first train out of Gare Du Nord at 6:05 we will arrive in Beauvais train station for 7:22. Then take a taxi to the airport and be at the airport for 8.
Will an hour and a half give us enough time so we don't miss our flight? Or am I going to need to cancel the flight (swallow the price) and search for a different flight??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴 무료머니 ※연결 :≫pts17.com≪
- 2 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Prague Christmas Markets and Christmas mass
- 5 Spain in July
- 6 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 7 Athens
- 8 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 9 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 10 10 days in Paris and......
- 11 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 12 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 13 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 14 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 15 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 16 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 17 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 18 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 19 We're here!
- 20 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 21 Budapest & Prague
- 22 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 23 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 24 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 25 driving from ancona to rome