I think I made a mistake in one of my bookings.
We needed a flight from Paris to Edinburgh. I booked through RyanAir and got a cheap flight but didn't realize it was in Beauvais and not Paris. OK...fine...however
The flight is at 930 am. If we take the first train out of Gare Du Nord at 6:05 we will arrive in Beauvais train station for 7:22. Then take a taxi to the airport and be at the airport for 8.
Will an hour and a half give us enough time so we don't miss our flight? Or am I going to need to cancel the flight (swallow the price) and search for a different flight??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 2 Holding bags in Paris
- 3 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 4 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 5 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 6 Barcelona to south of France
- 7 England/Scotland In January questions
- 8 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 9 Nymphenburg Palace in Munich: how much time to allow?
- 10 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 11 Two one week bases in Sicily
- 12 Itinerary for 33 days, Portugal-Spain-Morocco, sensible?
- 13 Place to stay in London
- 14 A month in northern Italy: Mountains, Lakes and Castles
- 15 Breakfast by Roman Colosseum Suggestions?
- 16 Reserve train tickets Bern to Wengen if already have BO regional pass?
- 17 Cornwall and Germany
- 18 Edinburgh Questions...
- 19 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 20 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 21 Italy - Sorrento to Rome
- 22 From London to Italy - where to go?
- 23 Trip to France (Provence, Languedoc/Roussillon) - a quick summary
- 24 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 25 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe