I think I made a mistake in one of my bookings.
We needed a flight from Paris to Edinburgh. I booked through RyanAir and got a cheap flight but didn't realize it was in Beauvais and not Paris. OK...fine...however
The flight is at 930 am. If we take the first train out of Gare Du Nord at 6:05 we will arrive in Beauvais train station for 7:22. Then take a taxi to the airport and be at the airport for 8.
Will an hour and a half give us enough time so we don't miss our flight? Or am I going to need to cancel the flight (swallow the price) and search for a different flight??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Airport Question!
- 2 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 3 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 4 A Wonderful "What to See Along the Route" Request: Scotland
- 5 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 6 Prague old town
- 7 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 8 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 9 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 10 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 11 Ordering in a Deli
- 12 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 13 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 14 20 free days of Europe
- 15 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 16 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 17 Thello EN220: Milano to Paris question
- 18 International Friends Tour
- 19 Naples or Genoa
- 20 Walking Scotland
- 21 Help with itinerary
- 22 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 23 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 24 I forgot my international driver permit
- 25 Daytime or Sunset Cruise in Santorini