I think I made a mistake in one of my bookings.
We needed a flight from Paris to Edinburgh. I booked through RyanAir and got a cheap flight but didn't realize it was in Beauvais and not Paris. OK...fine...however
The flight is at 930 am. If we take the first train out of Gare Du Nord at 6:05 we will arrive in Beauvais train station for 7:22. Then take a taxi to the airport and be at the airport for 8.
Will an hour and a half give us enough time so we don't miss our flight? Or am I going to need to cancel the flight (swallow the price) and search for a different flight??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel advice
- 2 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 3 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 4 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 5 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 6 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 7 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 8 Spain, Madrid, 2 nights w/car
- 9 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 10 Sienna with kids
- 11 What to see in Dresden...
- 12 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 13 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 14 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 15 Where to spend Easter in Portugal
- 16 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 17 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 18 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 19 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 20 Tour or independent
- 21 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 22 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 23 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 24 Easter in Tuscany - which town to stay?
- 25 Classical Music in Milan