I think I made a mistake in one of my bookings.
We needed a flight from Paris to Edinburgh. I booked through RyanAir and got a cheap flight but didn't realize it was in Beauvais and not Paris. OK...fine...however
The flight is at 930 am. If we take the first train out of Gare Du Nord at 6:05 we will arrive in Beauvais train station for 7:22. Then take a taxi to the airport and be at the airport for 8.
Will an hour and a half give us enough time so we don't miss our flight? Or am I going to need to cancel the flight (swallow the price) and search for a different flight??
Uh oh- I think I made a mistake! Help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First World War tour
- 2 Monte Faito cable car (near Sorrento)
- 3 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 4 Greek Island honeymoon
- 5 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 6 Just a wedding in Sofia, Bulgary
- 7 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 8 NT in devon and cornwall
- 9 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 10 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 11 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 12 DCC on the increase?
- 13 Paris info required
- 14 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 15 King's Day Amsterdam - 2015!
- 16 Venice - things to do?
- 17 Chamonix to Lyon by train or bus
- 18 Italy, June, 11 nights, Flights arrice and depart from Rome (Ciampino)
- 19 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 20 Scenic Beauty in Greek Island ? Crete or other island ?
- 21 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 22 Keeping in touch with young children while in Europe
- 23 Lyon Arrondissements
- 24 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 25 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed