I think I made a mistake in one of my bookings.
We needed a flight from Paris to Edinburgh. I booked through RyanAir and got a cheap flight but didn't realize it was in Beauvais and not Paris. OK...fine...however
The flight is at 930 am. If we take the first train out of Gare Du Nord at 6:05 we will arrive in Beauvais train station for 7:22. Then take a taxi to the airport and be at the airport for 8.
Will an hour and a half give us enough time so we don't miss our flight? Or am I going to need to cancel the flight (swallow the price) and search for a different flight??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Safety concerns?
- 2 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 3 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 4 Private transportation
- 5 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 6 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 7 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 8 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 9 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 10 Global Travel Warning...
- 11 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 12 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 13 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 14 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 15 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 16 Morning in paris
- 17 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 18 Advices about our itiniary
- 19 Balkans Itinerary
- 20 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 21 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 22 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 23 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 24 Why Not Helsinki?
- 25 Inverness Northern Lights?