I think I made a mistake in one of my bookings.
We needed a flight from Paris to Edinburgh. I booked through RyanAir and got a cheap flight but didn't realize it was in Beauvais and not Paris. OK...fine...however
The flight is at 930 am. If we take the first train out of Gare Du Nord at 6:05 we will arrive in Beauvais train station for 7:22. Then take a taxi to the airport and be at the airport for 8.
Will an hour and a half give us enough time so we don't miss our flight? Or am I going to need to cancel the flight (swallow the price) and search for a different flight??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fall 2016 England andScotland
- 2 Travel in England and Scotland
- 3 Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre
- 4 Japan or Italy next spring
- 5 Turkey: Itinerary help!
- 6 Must do/see in Rome
- 7 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 8 what to do in florence
- 9 Toledo, Spain
- 10 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?
- 11 Amalfi Coast of Algarve
- 12 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 13 Lisbon transportation
- 14 Schengen-Student Study Abroad-Student Visa Problems
- 15 One day in Paris!
- 16 First time Vienna/Budapest/Prague
- 17 Where to travel in Switzerland in 2 days when I'm travelling from Italy?
- 18 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 19 Getting to Kinderdijk
- 20 neighbourhood in Barcelona question
- 21 Vicking Legend - Danube waltz cruise
- 22 English countryside help (Cotswolds and Bath?)
- 23 A Month in the Land of Ice and Fire
- 24 Champagne Houses open in December - Reims
- 25 €2500 for full day boating outing on Amalfi coast?