I think I made a mistake in one of my bookings.
We needed a flight from Paris to Edinburgh. I booked through RyanAir and got a cheap flight but didn't realize it was in Beauvais and not Paris. OK...fine...however
The flight is at 930 am. If we take the first train out of Gare Du Nord at 6:05 we will arrive in Beauvais train station for 7:22. Then take a taxi to the airport and be at the airport for 8.
Will an hour and a half give us enough time so we don't miss our flight? Or am I going to need to cancel the flight (swallow the price) and search for a different flight??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 마틴배팅 ▶ 도메인 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 3 16 days in France and Italy
- 4 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 5 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 6 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 7 Avoid Europcar!
- 8 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 9 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 10 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 11 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 12 quickest way to Prague
- 13 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 14 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 15 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 16 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 17 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 18 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 19 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 20 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 21 Amsterdam
- 22 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 23 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 24 Train / Calabria
- 25 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France