I think I made a mistake in one of my bookings.
We needed a flight from Paris to Edinburgh. I booked through RyanAir and got a cheap flight but didn't realize it was in Beauvais and not Paris. OK...fine...however
The flight is at 930 am. If we take the first train out of Gare Du Nord at 6:05 we will arrive in Beauvais train station for 7:22. Then take a taxi to the airport and be at the airport for 8.
Will an hour and a half give us enough time so we don't miss our flight? Or am I going to need to cancel the flight (swallow the price) and search for a different flight??
Uh oh- I think I made a mistake! Help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 2 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 3 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 4 Wines charted by flavor
- 5 Our completely revamped, circular tour of Andalucia--more help, please!
- 6 Taxi / tour guides from Granada airport
- 7 at what point should one get health insurance
- 8 Recommendations for city break with baby
- 9 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 10 4 Months in Europe
- 11 Spain in November
- 12 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 13 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 14 Paris: Picasso Museum reopens, Finally
- 15 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 16 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 17 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 18 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 19 Milan at the end of September
- 20 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 21 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 22 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 23 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 24 Tipping in the UK
- 25 floods in Andalucia