I think I made a mistake in one of my bookings.
We needed a flight from Paris to Edinburgh. I booked through RyanAir and got a cheap flight but didn't realize it was in Beauvais and not Paris. OK...fine...however
The flight is at 930 am. If we take the first train out of Gare Du Nord at 6:05 we will arrive in Beauvais train station for 7:22. Then take a taxi to the airport and be at the airport for 8.
Will an hour and a half give us enough time so we don't miss our flight? Or am I going to need to cancel the flight (swallow the price) and search for a different flight??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 2 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 3 Italy - best two central locations
- 4 Tour or independent
- 5 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 6 Vet my itinerary
- 7 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 8 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 9 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 10 Istanbul tour guides?
- 11 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 12 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 13 3 months to travel Europe!
- 14 student in denmark
- 15 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 16 What to see in Dresden...
- 17 Switzerland itinerary help request
- 18 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 19 Sienna with kids
- 20 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 21 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 22 Day River trips from Porto
- 23 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 24 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 25 Just in case anyone is wondering.....