I think I made a mistake in one of my bookings.
We needed a flight from Paris to Edinburgh. I booked through RyanAir and got a cheap flight but didn't realize it was in Beauvais and not Paris. OK...fine...however
The flight is at 930 am. If we take the first train out of Gare Du Nord at 6:05 we will arrive in Beauvais train station for 7:22. Then take a taxi to the airport and be at the airport for 8.
Will an hour and a half give us enough time so we don't miss our flight? Or am I going to need to cancel the flight (swallow the price) and search for a different flight??
Uh oh- I think I made a mistake! Help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 2 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 3 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 4 No points in Paris .....
- 5 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 6 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 7 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 8 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 9 Pompeii train to Naples
- 10 Small group for Colosseum
- 11 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 12 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 13 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 14 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 15 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 16 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 17 Vantage Deluxe World Travel - Russia
- 18 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 19 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 20 best time to book accommodation
- 21 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 22 Stay near Paris
- 23 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 24 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 25 Sicily - not a trip report