I think I made a mistake in one of my bookings.
We needed a flight from Paris to Edinburgh. I booked through RyanAir and got a cheap flight but didn't realize it was in Beauvais and not Paris. OK...fine...however
The flight is at 930 am. If we take the first train out of Gare Du Nord at 6:05 we will arrive in Beauvais train station for 7:22. Then take a taxi to the airport and be at the airport for 8.
Will an hour and a half give us enough time so we don't miss our flight? Or am I going to need to cancel the flight (swallow the price) and search for a different flight??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Wales
- 2 Best train from Amsterdam to Paris via Germany
- 3 Christmas Markets 2017
- 4 PRAGUE-TOP 10 THINGS TO DO
- 5 Traveling in Belgium
- 6 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 7 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 8 SURPRISE TRIP
- 9 Milos beach stay
- 10 Need advice. To Drive or not in Poland
- 11 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 12 Catching the train - best stop off from Tirano to St Moritz
- 13 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 14 One day around Lake Brienz
- 15 Bayeux Restaurants
- 16 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 17 Booking.com trustworthy?
- 18 Best Viking Sites
- 19 Language to use in Belgium
- 20 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 21 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 22 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 23 Spanish Basque Country Itinerary?
- 24 Car Hire Bologna
- 25 Sherry Triangle--Where to Stay