I think I made a mistake in one of my bookings.
We needed a flight from Paris to Edinburgh. I booked through RyanAir and got a cheap flight but didn't realize it was in Beauvais and not Paris. OK...fine...however
The flight is at 930 am. If we take the first train out of Gare Du Nord at 6:05 we will arrive in Beauvais train station for 7:22. Then take a taxi to the airport and be at the airport for 8.
Will an hour and a half give us enough time so we don't miss our flight? Or am I going to need to cancel the flight (swallow the price) and search for a different flight??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy in August with kids
- 2 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 3 Portugal and Spain
- 4 Itenerary Opinion
- 5 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 6 Itin help: 14-15 days in Bavaria, Austria, possibly Croatia and Prague
- 7 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 8 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
- 9 2 weeks Northern Italy Itinerary Suggestion
- 10 A road trip to Florence
- 11 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 12 Healthy eating in Rome
- 13 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 14 Madrid to Paris by car in January 2016
- 15 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 16 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 17 For anyone in London on Wednesday 27 May - State Ooening of Parliament
- 18 French Prem Train Fares
- 19 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino
- 20 Croatia - advice on where to stay in Plitvice Lakes
- 21 A Beautiful Visit to Emilia-Romagna
- 22 10 Days trip to Europe
- 23 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 24 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 25 bbc radio 4 visits Fleetwood near Blackpool