I think I made a mistake in one of my bookings.
We needed a flight from Paris to Edinburgh. I booked through RyanAir and got a cheap flight but didn't realize it was in Beauvais and not Paris. OK...fine...however
The flight is at 930 am. If we take the first train out of Gare Du Nord at 6:05 we will arrive in Beauvais train station for 7:22. Then take a taxi to the airport and be at the airport for 8.
Will an hour and a half give us enough time so we don't miss our flight? Or am I going to need to cancel the flight (swallow the price) and search for a different flight??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 2 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 3 Scotland Highlands Help
- 4 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 5 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 6 Amsterdam, Germany
- 7 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 8 Barcelona and coastal towns
- 9 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 10 How Challenging Did You Find German to Learn?
- 11 Navigating the Swiss travel system
- 12 Bed & Breakfast in Ireland - need reservations?
- 13 Europe itinerary review
- 14 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 15 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 16 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 17 Anchovies and Sardines
- 18 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 19 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 20 Cyprus or Turkey for a beach holiday?
- 21 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 22 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 23 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 24 Flight connection in CDG
- 25 Ravenna Mosaics