I think I made a mistake in one of my bookings.
We needed a flight from Paris to Edinburgh. I booked through RyanAir and got a cheap flight but didn't realize it was in Beauvais and not Paris. OK...fine...however
The flight is at 930 am. If we take the first train out of Gare Du Nord at 6:05 we will arrive in Beauvais train station for 7:22. Then take a taxi to the airport and be at the airport for 8.
Will an hour and a half give us enough time so we don't miss our flight? Or am I going to need to cancel the flight (swallow the price) and search for a different flight??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome to venice
- 2 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 3 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 4 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 5 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 6 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 7 Spain or Portugal for a Beach Vacation?
- 8 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 9 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 10 help with Italy itinerary
- 11 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 12 Praiano
- 13 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 14 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 15 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 16 Chamonix to Paris
- 17 Rome-Itinerary
- 18 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 19 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 20 Scotland and London 21 days
- 21 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 22 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 23 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 24 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 25 Ireland itinerary help please