I think I made a mistake in one of my bookings.
We needed a flight from Paris to Edinburgh. I booked through RyanAir and got a cheap flight but didn't realize it was in Beauvais and not Paris. OK...fine...however
The flight is at 930 am. If we take the first train out of Gare Du Nord at 6:05 we will arrive in Beauvais train station for 7:22. Then take a taxi to the airport and be at the airport for 8.
Will an hour and a half give us enough time so we don't miss our flight? Or am I going to need to cancel the flight (swallow the price) and search for a different flight??
Uh oh- I think I made a mistake! Help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Possible Italy and Paris Itinerary - any thoughts?
- 2 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 3 Oh no more disruption planned for Spanish airports 2015
- 4 ATM cards in Spain - need chip or not?
- 5 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 6 Liverpool to London
- 7 Spain 6 weeks itinerary help
- 8 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 9 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 10 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 11 italy for - 2 weeks for a young couple
- 12 car rental agency
- 13 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 14 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 15 Bath Hotel - MacDonald Bath Spa or Francis Hotel
- 16 Place to drop off car South of Siena, Italy
- 17 Trains
- 18 Planning a Trip to Iceland
- 19 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 20 DVD players in France
- 21 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 22 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 23 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 24 Marseille four day for my son the Navy Sailor
- 25 half day at Madrid Prado ?