I think I made a mistake in one of my bookings.
We needed a flight from Paris to Edinburgh. I booked through RyanAir and got a cheap flight but didn't realize it was in Beauvais and not Paris. OK...fine...however
The flight is at 930 am. If we take the first train out of Gare Du Nord at 6:05 we will arrive in Beauvais train station for 7:22. Then take a taxi to the airport and be at the airport for 8.
Will an hour and a half give us enough time so we don't miss our flight? Or am I going to need to cancel the flight (swallow the price) and search for a different flight??
Uh oh- I think I made a mistake! Help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 2 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 3 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 4 Help!!! Need suggestions paris hotel
- 5 London hotel tax is 20%
- 6 Dolomites in the summer - watch this
- 7 Sorry! Another Venice Hotel Location
- 8 What to buy in Prague, Vienna, or Budapest that we can't get in the US?
- 9 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 10 Do trains run past midnight???
- 11 Euronight Train from Munich to Budapest - doubts
- 12 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 13 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 14 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 15 Venice - boats on canals
- 16 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 17 Barcelona for single female
- 18 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 19 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 20 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 21 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 22 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 23 North Italy - need itinerary help please!
- 24 Hotel Reccommendations: France, Germany, Italy
- 25 Best luggage for a 7 week trip