I think I made a mistake in one of my bookings.
We needed a flight from Paris to Edinburgh. I booked through RyanAir and got a cheap flight but didn't realize it was in Beauvais and not Paris. OK...fine...however
The flight is at 930 am. If we take the first train out of Gare Du Nord at 6:05 we will arrive in Beauvais train station for 7:22. Then take a taxi to the airport and be at the airport for 8.
Will an hour and a half give us enough time so we don't miss our flight? Or am I going to need to cancel the flight (swallow the price) and search for a different flight??
Uh oh- I think I made a mistake! Help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 days in France-What do we do!?
- 2 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 3 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 4 Help with Lucerne in April
- 5 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 6 Paris: Best Baguette of 2015
- 7 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 8 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 9 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 10 London Weekend
- 11 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 12 Dublin to Cashel
- 13 Sea side in Italy
- 14 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 15 Paris: Best Wine Bars
- 16 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 17 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 18 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 19 Time required from CDG airport to Louvre Museum?
- 20 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 21 Bologna: Walk via Arcades to San Luca
- 22 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 23 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 24 Please, please help us plan our trip to Europe!
- 25 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels