I think I made a mistake in one of my bookings.
We needed a flight from Paris to Edinburgh. I booked through RyanAir and got a cheap flight but didn't realize it was in Beauvais and not Paris. OK...fine...however
The flight is at 930 am. If we take the first train out of Gare Du Nord at 6:05 we will arrive in Beauvais train station for 7:22. Then take a taxi to the airport and be at the airport for 8.
Will an hour and a half give us enough time so we don't miss our flight? Or am I going to need to cancel the flight (swallow the price) and search for a different flight??
Uh oh- I think I made a mistake! Help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 2 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 3 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 4 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 5 Airport ATMs
- 6 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 7 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 8 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 9 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 10 American Express
- 11 Which european city?
- 12 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 13 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 14 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 15 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 16 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 17 All Set To Go!!
- 18 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 19 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 20 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 21 Three ferries to Mull
- 22 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 23 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 24 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 25 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?