I think I made a mistake in one of my bookings.
We needed a flight from Paris to Edinburgh. I booked through RyanAir and got a cheap flight but didn't realize it was in Beauvais and not Paris. OK...fine...however
The flight is at 930 am. If we take the first train out of Gare Du Nord at 6:05 we will arrive in Beauvais train station for 7:22. Then take a taxi to the airport and be at the airport for 8.
Will an hour and a half give us enough time so we don't miss our flight? Or am I going to need to cancel the flight (swallow the price) and search for a different flight??
Uh oh- I think I made a mistake! Help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lakes District UK
- 2 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 3 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 4 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 5 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 6 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 7 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 8 Working Holiday in Germany
- 9 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 10 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 11 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 12 Transport in Venice
- 13 England & Scotland in April
- 14 How to structure this trip?
- 15 Wengen to Torino?
- 16 When to go to Sicily
- 17 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 18 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 19 Loving Italy: our trip to Rome, San Gimigniano and Venice
- 20 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 21 Too Ambitious of an Itinerary?
- 22 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 23 Prebook B&Bs
- 24 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 25 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails