I think I made a mistake in one of my bookings.
We needed a flight from Paris to Edinburgh. I booked through RyanAir and got a cheap flight but didn't realize it was in Beauvais and not Paris. OK...fine...however
The flight is at 930 am. If we take the first train out of Gare Du Nord at 6:05 we will arrive in Beauvais train station for 7:22. Then take a taxi to the airport and be at the airport for 8.
Will an hour and a half give us enough time so we don't miss our flight? Or am I going to need to cancel the flight (swallow the price) and search for a different flight??
Uh oh- I think I made a mistake! Help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 2 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 3 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 4 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 5 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 6 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 7 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 8 London Pass
- 9 Car rental in Central/Eastern Europe
- 10 How to see Yorkshire and Northern England in 3-4 nights without a car
- 11 Getting to Dijon from Paris, quickly
- 12 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 13 Some very good restaurants in Portugal
- 14 Two Week Trip from Southern France to Northern Italy
- 15 Greece after the Vote
- 16 Apartment in Italy
- 17 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 18 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 19 Pleased help! Does Venice have a ZTL?
- 20 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 21 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 22 Big and little towns of Europe
- 23 Home Base in Belgium
- 24 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 25 Great restaurants in Italy