I think I made a mistake in one of my bookings.
We needed a flight from Paris to Edinburgh. I booked through RyanAir and got a cheap flight but didn't realize it was in Beauvais and not Paris. OK...fine...however
The flight is at 930 am. If we take the first train out of Gare Du Nord at 6:05 we will arrive in Beauvais train station for 7:22. Then take a taxi to the airport and be at the airport for 8.
Will an hour and a half give us enough time so we don't miss our flight? Or am I going to need to cancel the flight (swallow the price) and search for a different flight??
Uh oh- I think I made a mistake! Help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Does this sound feasible?
- 2 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 3 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 4 Stay away from EF Tours
- 5 Madrid and London
- 6 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 7 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 8 Spain- Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park
- 9 Trip report Lofoten in Norway
- 10 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 11 Ireland driving vacation
- 12 I went to Paris in June
- 13 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 14 Norway -- Nutshell tour and Stavanger
- 15 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 16 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 17 Where to spend 4-5 days in Moselle valley
- 18 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 19 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 20 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 21 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 22 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 23 I'm in a funk
- 24 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 25 Bike touring in France