I think I made a mistake in one of my bookings.
We needed a flight from Paris to Edinburgh. I booked through RyanAir and got a cheap flight but didn't realize it was in Beauvais and not Paris. OK...fine...however
The flight is at 930 am. If we take the first train out of Gare Du Nord at 6:05 we will arrive in Beauvais train station for 7:22. Then take a taxi to the airport and be at the airport for 8.
Will an hour and a half give us enough time so we don't miss our flight? Or am I going to need to cancel the flight (swallow the price) and search for a different flight??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seville Itinerary
- 2 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 3 Hello everyone from Ukraine!
- 4 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 5 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 6 6 x Day Roadtrip in the Andalucia Region
- 7 Spoleto, Bevagna, Montefalco or Spello?
- 8 First timers to Italy
- 9 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 10 Iberia Airlines compensation for delayed luggage
- 11 Spello v. Spoleto as base for Umbria
- 12 Amsterdam in August
- 13 Flights to Venice--how much time is enough for stop in Amsterdam?
- 14 Heraklion, Crete, Greece
- 15 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 16 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 17 Train questions for Switzerland
- 18 Northern Ireland itinerary
- 19 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 20 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 21 Solo Travel Europe Winter
- 22 Portugal or Croatia
- 23 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 24 ATM card didn't work in Italy!
- 25 Venice worth it? 2 or 3 nights?