I think I made a mistake in one of my bookings.
We needed a flight from Paris to Edinburgh. I booked through RyanAir and got a cheap flight but didn't realize it was in Beauvais and not Paris. OK...fine...however
The flight is at 930 am. If we take the first train out of Gare Du Nord at 6:05 we will arrive in Beauvais train station for 7:22. Then take a taxi to the airport and be at the airport for 8.
Will an hour and a half give us enough time so we don't miss our flight? Or am I going to need to cancel the flight (swallow the price) and search for a different flight??
Uh oh- I think I made a mistake! Help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 2 Five nights in Extremadura
- 3 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 4 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 5 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 6 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 7 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 8 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 9 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 10 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 11 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 12 Stonehenge and Bath
- 13 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 14 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 15 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 16 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 17 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 18 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 19 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 20 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 21 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 22 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 23 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 24 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 25 Live ( almost) report from Greece!