I think I made a mistake in one of my bookings.
We needed a flight from Paris to Edinburgh. I booked through RyanAir and got a cheap flight but didn't realize it was in Beauvais and not Paris. OK...fine...however
The flight is at 930 am. If we take the first train out of Gare Du Nord at 6:05 we will arrive in Beauvais train station for 7:22. Then take a taxi to the airport and be at the airport for 8.
Will an hour and a half give us enough time so we don't miss our flight? Or am I going to need to cancel the flight (swallow the price) and search for a different flight??
Uh oh- I think I made a mistake! Help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland or Scotland
- 2 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 3 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 4 Autumn in Paris
- 5 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 6 Weekend in Norfolk
- 7 Athens at New Years
- 8 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 9 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 10 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 11 Cotswold Churches
- 12 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 13 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 14 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 15 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 16 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 17 How much time in Amsterdam?
- 18 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 19 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 20 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 21 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 22 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 23 London Trip Travel
- 24 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 25 I dream of Europe