I know this is a silly question but I'm wondering what I should do, if anything, to fix my ticket.
Luckily, my hubby successfully ordered our TGV e-tickets from SNCF.com (we're in the US) without much trouble. It failed once but then went through the second time after he did the "verified by visa." I guess that's one less thing to worry about before the trip.
However, in his rush to get it done and get us seats on a specific train, he typed my last name incorrectly. He put it as his last name, though my passport still has my maiden name. He and our children all have his last name. He even got the name/prenom in the right spot, and all the birthdays correct... he just momentarily forgot, after all these years, that I kept my maiden name for my legal/professional purposes.
These are not PREMS tickets. They are the "Loisir Reduit" rate which means they are fully refundable. We are traveling from Paris to Tours, and I don't know if they'll even check our passports for the trip. Our last TGV trip was at least a decade ago.
Would you recommend that I try to contact SNCF now, wait until we are in Paris and can go to a ticket booth to sort it out, or simply ignore it.
Would love your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 2 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 3 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 4 A week in Croatia with kids
- 5 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 6 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 7 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 8 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 9 How prepared where you for the trip to Iceland?
- 10 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 11 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 12 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 13 Summer School in France
- 14 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 15 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 16 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 17 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 18 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 19 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 20 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 21 Cutback on Spain trip
- 22 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 23 where to stay in London?
- 24 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 25 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece