I know this is a silly question but I'm wondering what I should do, if anything, to fix my ticket.
Luckily, my hubby successfully ordered our TGV e-tickets from SNCF.com (we're in the US) without much trouble. It failed once but then went through the second time after he did the "verified by visa." I guess that's one less thing to worry about before the trip.
However, in his rush to get it done and get us seats on a specific train, he typed my last name incorrectly. He put it as his last name, though my passport still has my maiden name. He and our children all have his last name. He even got the name/prenom in the right spot, and all the birthdays correct... he just momentarily forgot, after all these years, that I kept my maiden name for my legal/professional purposes.
These are not PREMS tickets. They are the "Loisir Reduit" rate which means they are fully refundable. We are traveling from Paris to Tours, and I don't know if they'll even check our passports for the trip. Our last TGV trip was at least a decade ago.
Would you recommend that I try to contact SNCF now, wait until we are in Paris and can go to a ticket booth to sort it out, or simply ignore it.
Would love your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 2 Things to do in Brussels
- 3 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 4 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 5 K-Day
- 6 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 7 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 8 UK Visa Help
- 9 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 10 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 11 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 12 Spain in December
- 13 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 14 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 15 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 16 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 17 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 18 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 19 Cell Phone Question
- 20 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 21 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 22 Greek Islands (small)
- 23 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 24 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 25 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?