I know this is a silly question but I'm wondering what I should do, if anything, to fix my ticket.
Luckily, my hubby successfully ordered our TGV e-tickets from SNCF.com (we're in the US) without much trouble. It failed once but then went through the second time after he did the "verified by visa." I guess that's one less thing to worry about before the trip.
However, in his rush to get it done and get us seats on a specific train, he typed my last name incorrectly. He put it as his last name, though my passport still has my maiden name. He and our children all have his last name. He even got the name/prenom in the right spot, and all the birthdays correct... he just momentarily forgot, after all these years, that I kept my maiden name for my legal/professional purposes.
These are not PREMS tickets. They are the "Loisir Reduit" rate which means they are fully refundable. We are traveling from Paris to Tours, and I don't know if they'll even check our passports for the trip. Our last TGV trip was at least a decade ago.
Would you recommend that I try to contact SNCF now, wait until we are in Paris and can go to a ticket booth to sort it out, or simply ignore it.
Would love your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SE ITALY
- 2 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 3 Shuttle from CDG into Paris
- 4 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 5 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 6 Helpful Hint
- 7 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 8 Romania : Tip in restaurants.
- 9 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 10 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 11 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 12 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 13 Itinerary for Italy, Slovenia and Croatia in December 2017
- 14 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 15 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 16 Croatia short sail trip
- 17 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 18 6 Days in Italy
- 19 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 20 Stu Tower
- 21 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 22 two weeks in England including a mini Fodor get together
- 23 Two weeks in Greece early October
- 24 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 25 London and Paris - 3 days each