I know this is a silly question but I'm wondering what I should do, if anything, to fix my ticket.
Luckily, my hubby successfully ordered our TGV e-tickets from SNCF.com (we're in the US) without much trouble. It failed once but then went through the second time after he did the "verified by visa." I guess that's one less thing to worry about before the trip.
However, in his rush to get it done and get us seats on a specific train, he typed my last name incorrectly. He put it as his last name, though my passport still has my maiden name. He and our children all have his last name. He even got the name/prenom in the right spot, and all the birthdays correct... he just momentarily forgot, after all these years, that I kept my maiden name for my legal/professional purposes.
These are not PREMS tickets. They are the "Loisir Reduit" rate which means they are fully refundable. We are traveling from Paris to Tours, and I don't know if they'll even check our passports for the trip. Our last TGV trip was at least a decade ago.
Would you recommend that I try to contact SNCF now, wait until we are in Paris and can go to a ticket booth to sort it out, or simply ignore it.
Would love your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 2 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 3 seat reservations
- 4 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 5 Italy in a week
- 6 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 7 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 8 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 9 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 10 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 11 Germany-Car or Train
- 12 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 13 SURPRISE TRIP
- 14 Jewish Vienna
- 15 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 16 Reaching the Lake District
- 17 Positano Hotel in September
- 18 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 19 Scotland itinerary advice
- 20 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 21 Brussels flower tapestry
- 22 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 23 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 24 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 25 Best Date for Vatican Museums?