Thanks to the powers that be at American Airlines (or on second thought Iberia?) our flight was changed and we will now be treated to a 5 hour layover at MAD on our way home to the US. I did some research and it looks as though that's not enough time to get into Madrid. But is it enough time to get anywhere? If so, we would check most of our stuff going home and jump on a train. Any thoughts? This will be on Saturday, Jan. 21 if that makes a difference.
Besides a book, newspaper, computer, are there any noteworthy diversions at the airport?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 와와카지노多＼＼ ＪＯＹ８７６。COM 多＼＼슈퍼카지노
- 2 와와카지노ஜ＼＼ＧＲＮ９８７.ＺＥ。ＡＭ ஜ＼＼슈퍼카지노
- 3 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 4 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 5 Valencia, Spain
- 6 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 7 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 8 Help with basic itinerary
- 9 Parking in Girona
- 10 Cinqueterre
- 11 Greece and Italy Combo
- 12 Visit to Engand
- 13 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 14 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 15 Married couple first time to Europe, 4 cities over 2 weeks, questions.
- 16 YIKES!
- 17 Which city order makes most sense?
- 18 Short Trip to Paris
- 19 Naples, Herculaneum and Capri Early April - recommendations
- 20 Italy - hiking, active, with Sicily
- 21 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 22 Best Scenic Route -Vienna to St Wolfgang
- 23 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 24 Restaurants in Spain
- 25 Munich,Prague, CK, Salzburg, Vienna