I was thinking of taking my UGG Classic Boots to wear in Switzerland we leave next week. I was planning on wearing them to dinner and just around the condo. Taking hiking boots and walking shoes for daytime. I always take my UGGs to ski resort areas here in the US. Will they be ok to wear in the Interlaken/Wengen/Lauterbrunnen area? I wasn't sure how dressed up people got for dinner. Thanks.
Uggs in Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day roadtrips from Munich base
- 2 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 3 Berlin Prague Vienna Munich
- 4 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 5 5 Observations About Paris
- 6 Greek Seas- Sailing on the Mediterranean
- 7 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 8 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 9 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 10 Cylades Island Hopping
- 11 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 12 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 13 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 14 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 15 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 16 Scuol, Switzerland
- 17 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 18 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 19 Iwango went…to Nice
- 20 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 21 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 22 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 23 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 24 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 25 Taormina Sicily