I was thinking of taking my UGG Classic Boots to wear in Switzerland we leave next week. I was planning on wearing them to dinner and just around the condo. Taking hiking boots and walking shoes for daytime. I always take my UGGs to ski resort areas here in the US. Will they be ok to wear in the Interlaken/Wengen/Lauterbrunnen area? I wasn't sure how dressed up people got for dinner. Thanks.
Uggs in Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 2 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 3 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 4 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 5 So that is why German hotels have such expensive WIFI
- 6 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 7 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 8 Taormina Sicily
- 9 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 10 Portugal in January
- 11 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 12 choosing seats at La Scala
- 13 Please help! 3weeks Europe Holiday Itinerary holiday
- 14 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 15 Day trips from Lisbon
- 16 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 17 Paris and where else?
- 18 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 19 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 20 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 21 Activ holiday in Andalusia
- 22 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 23 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 24 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 25 Trip report of our visit to Rioja