I was thinking of taking my UGG Classic Boots to wear in Switzerland we leave next week. I was planning on wearing them to dinner and just around the condo. Taking hiking boots and walking shoes for daytime. I always take my UGGs to ski resort areas here in the US. Will they be ok to wear in the Interlaken/Wengen/Lauterbrunnen area? I wasn't sure how dressed up people got for dinner. Thanks.
Uggs in Switzerland
- 1 Rome Hotels near Termini
- 2 Edinburgh
- 3 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 4 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 5 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 6 Connection in Newark EWR
- 7 Refining London and Scotland
- 8 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 9 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 10 Apartment location
- 11 portugal
- 12 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 13 Don’t Let Nursing Homes Keep Elderly Married Couples Apart
- 14 Paris trip report
- 15 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 16 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 17 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 18 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 19 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 20 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 21 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 22 Arriving at Rome FCO and departing from ZRH-luggage transfer advice
- 23 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 24 Ibiza to Valencia- travel tip request
- 25 Help with itenerary