I was thinking of taking my UGG Classic Boots to wear in Switzerland we leave next week. I was planning on wearing them to dinner and just around the condo. Taking hiking boots and walking shoes for daytime. I always take my UGGs to ski resort areas here in the US. Will they be ok to wear in the Interlaken/Wengen/Lauterbrunnen area? I wasn't sure how dressed up people got for dinner. Thanks.
Uggs in Switzerland
- 1 Where to stay for one night ???
- 2 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 3 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 4 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 5 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 6 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 7 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 8 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 9 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 10 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 11 First time to paris...4day stay..what to do?
- 12 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 13 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 14 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 15 Tour-Free Travel
- 16 Barcelona to Positano
- 17 Guided Tour recommendation for Pere-Lachaise Cemetery needed
- 18 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 19 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 20 Retirement Vacation
- 21 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 22 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 23 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 24 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 25 Almalfi in Late March??