I was thinking of taking my UGG Classic Boots to wear in Switzerland we leave next week. I was planning on wearing them to dinner and just around the condo. Taking hiking boots and walking shoes for daytime. I always take my UGGs to ski resort areas here in the US. Will they be ok to wear in the Interlaken/Wengen/Lauterbrunnen area? I wasn't sure how dressed up people got for dinner. Thanks.
Uggs in Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 2 Amsterdam: arriving 8/25 to depart on 8/30 Rhine river cruise
- 3 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 4 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 5 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 6 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 7 Venice - boats on canals
- 8 ITALY
- 9 Paris first then where?
- 10 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 11 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 12 Recommendation for a wine tour departing from Strasbourg.
- 13 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 14 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 15 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 16 Akrotiri Tours
- 17 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 18 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 19 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 20 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 21 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 22 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 23 Dresden: 6 nights too many?
- 24 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 25 Northern Spain