I was wondering if the Uffizi has their group tours, like the Vatican and Borghese Mueseums in Rome, that you purchase through the museum itself.
If not, we will probably do the audio guides.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 2 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 3 Bratislava to Budapest by Car May 2016
- 4 Need advice on Greek islands
- 5 Portugal, What did you love there ?
- 6 Antwerp Tram
- 7 Need help on possible French train strike tomorrow (Wednesday)
- 8 Slomenice Castle
- 9 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 10 Amafi to Naples - private driver? Other options?
- 11 Paris hotels
- 12 Record breaking rain in Paris
- 13 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 14 Italy in Aug- is everything closed there?
- 15 Are Tatras worth the trip?
- 16 Guidance on countries to visit in Europe
- 17 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 18 Cooking Classes- Zagreb, Croatia & Bratislava, Slovakia
- 19 Does my Switzerland Itinerray makes sense
- 20 Trip report European honeymoon
- 21 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 22 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 23 Corsica, Sicily or Cinque Terre for summer trip?
- 24 Prague, Vienna, Bratislava, Budapest which to choose?
- 25 Netflix and Hulu