I was wondering if the Uffizi has their group tours, like the Vatican and Borghese Mueseums in Rome, that you purchase through the museum itself.
If not, we will probably do the audio guides.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary advice for 9 days in London for female solo traveller
- 2 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 3 Paris: Best (or Worst) Apartment Rental Companies
- 4 Rome, Florence, Venice, How many nights in each city?
- 5 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 6 Brussels Airport
- 7 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 8 planning confusion
- 9 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 10 What clothes?
- 11 Classical Performance St Petersburg and Moscow in August
- 12 Germany with my Girlfriend
- 13 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 14 Train Question
- 15 It claims to be prepared to be prepared
- 16 10 nights in France
- 17 #!1-800.841,6436&())_)
- 18 Large luggage lockers at Gare du Nord
- 19 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 20 GPS vs Google Maps
- 21 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 22 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 23 Four weeks in the UK: Critique my itinerary?
- 24 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 25 Uber in Paris: OK now ?