I was wondering if the Uffizi has their group tours, like the Vatican and Borghese Mueseums in Rome, that you purchase through the museum itself.
If not, we will probably do the audio guides.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jakobsweg: Walking through Switzerland
- 2 Rovaniemi or Levi??
- 3 London, England, alone or with a tour group?
- 4 Madrid - how to schedule train from airport
- 5 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 6 Cars in France
- 7 Provence, Paris & London in April - 15 day trip
- 8 Greek island advice
- 9 Driving to Larrun (La Rhune) Spain
- 10 First European Vacation )
- 11 COPENHAGEN or STOCKHOLM for 4-5 days?
- 12 ATM near passport control in CDG terminal 2?
- 13 Roma Pass question on Borghese reservation
- 14 Apartment recommendation to stay in Paris
- 15 Paris
- 16 Rome/Florence
- 17 All French taxis now obliged to accept cards
- 18 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 19 Eiffel Tower Tickets - UGH!
- 20 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 21 Traveling around Lake Geneva
- 22 Around Geneva?
- 23 Still another Normandy question
- 24 Texting in France
- 25 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence