I was wondering if the Uffizi has their group tours, like the Vatican and Borghese Mueseums in Rome, that you purchase through the museum itself.
If not, we will probably do the audio guides.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 2 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 3 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 4 Warsaw Hotel Questions
- 5 Backpacking/Train Travel in Europe
- 6 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 7 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 8 Italy - best two central locations
- 9 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 10 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 11 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 12 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 13 Lisbon Rental Car Pickup Location
- 14 Another Book List for Italy
- 15 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 16 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 17 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 18 Where to spend Easter in Portugal
- 19 Azores - Which Islands to Visit?
- 20 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 21 Caught by a Speed Camera in a Rental Car???
- 22 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 23 Classical Music in Milan
- 24 Istanbul tour guides?
- 25 Anyone been to Ikaria, Greece?