I was wondering if the Uffizi has their group tours, like the Vatican and Borghese Mueseums in Rome, that you purchase through the museum itself.
If not, we will probably do the audio guides.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 2 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 3 3 days to spend in europe
- 4 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 5 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 6 Beaches in Southern France
- 7 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 8 Italy in October
- 9 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 10 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 11 What Greek islands should I visit
- 12 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 13 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 14 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 15 cell phone companys
- 16 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 17 italy itinerary
- 18 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 19 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 20 Local markets in Italy
- 21 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 22 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 23 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 24 Where in Paris?
- 25 Dordogne and Loire Valley