I was wondering if the Uffizi has their group tours, like the Vatican and Borghese Mueseums in Rome, that you purchase through the museum itself.
If not, we will probably do the audio guides.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Interesting places to visit
- 2 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 3 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 4 Germany train help!
- 5 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 6 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 7 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 8 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 9 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 10 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 11 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 12 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 13 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 14 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 15 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 16 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 17 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 18 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 19 Another tipping question: concierges
- 20 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 25 Acropolis Athens