I was wondering if the Uffizi has their group tours, like the Vatican and Borghese Mueseums in Rome, that you purchase through the museum itself.
If not, we will probably do the audio guides.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Slovania & Croatia
- 2 apartments florence
- 3 Costal Spain Vacation Rental House Advice
- 4 I'm back.....
- 5 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 6 munich - day trips
- 7 honeymoon in november
- 8 Are you searching for Bulgarian trip?
- 9 Parking in Italy
- 10 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 11 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 12 Edinburgh in March
- 13 Paris gtg in October?
- 14 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 15 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)
- 16 Where do I pass through immigration in the UK
- 17 Departure Tax in UK
- 18 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 19 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 20 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 21 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 22 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 23 European Championship
- 24 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 25 FAQs