Our family will be traveling to Italy the first two weeks of August. During our stop in Florence we have schedule a visit to both Uffizi and Academia. I tried booking tickets thru their official web site http://www.b-ticket.com/b-ticket/uffizi/default.aspx but the site does not work properly, it times out often. I was able to make a reservation to both museums by calling the ticket office 055-294-883. Their ticket officer was really in a rush to get rid of the call and besides the reservation # she only told me i would have to pick up the tickets at the window. There were no confirmation sent by email, payment requested, she didn't even ask for my full name, just last name.
My question is, Are the big lines on these museums are to pick up the tickets for those who have reservations or to buy tickets?
Seems a lot of the re-seller sites like the ones below advertise the no wait in lines, also the re-seller's available times are earlier than the official web site.
We are hoping to get some input from anyone that has visited recently. We are traveling with two toddlers and like to give them breaks off the strollers in between museums. Comment we found we several sites suggest to spend at least 3 hours on Uffizi so we decided to break it down into two visits.
Should we keep our reservation made by phone or should we consider a re-seller?
as always thanks for your input
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 다모아카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼코리아카지노▒바카라
- 2 실시간카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온라인카지노추천√바카라사이트추천
- 3 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 4 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 5 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 6 London 6 day itinerary
- 7 London Hotel - Different Request
- 8 Portugal rental car
- 9 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 10 Iceland trip report!
- 11 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 12 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 13 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 14 3 nights in Madrid
- 15 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 16 alcazar question and seville advice
- 17 Bernese Oberland
- 18 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 19 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 20 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 21 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 22 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 23 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 24 Threat Level in UK
- 25 ATM
Uffizi Academia Lines Ticket Pickup Official Vs Re-Seller Recommendations