I'm from India.I have a TYPE D MULTI ENTRY STUDENT VISA FOR FRANCE.Valid for 1 year from October 2012 to October 2013.But I couldn't join the course on time due to some issues at home.I wouldn't be able to study in France this year ,however,I would like to know if i can use my visa to travel Europe (France,Spain and Italy) during Feb-March 2013.Or should i cancel my visa and apply for a Schengen tourist visa?
Type D French Visa-Help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 2 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 3 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 4 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 5 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 6 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 7 Rome---August and September
- 8 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 9 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 10 20 days in Germany
- 11 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 12 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 13 Nice or Marseille??
- 14 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 15 Final segment: unsolicited advice for first time Portugal travellers
- 16 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 17 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 18 South of France November Trip Report
- 19 Dresden or Leipzig
- 20 Auto Rental, Frankfurt Airport
- 21 Trains in Italy
- 22 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 23 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 24 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 25 Do you want to participate to my TV report for French TV ?