I'm from India.I have a TYPE D MULTI ENTRY STUDENT VISA FOR FRANCE.Valid for 1 year from October 2012 to October 2013.But I couldn't join the course on time due to some issues at home.I wouldn't be able to study in France this year ,however,I would like to know if i can use my visa to travel Europe (France,Spain and Italy) during Feb-March 2013.Or should i cancel my visa and apply for a Schengen tourist visa?
Type D French Visa-Help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 2 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 3 where to stay in Germany
- 4 How to make this adventure work?
- 5 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 6 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 7 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 8 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 9 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 10 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 11 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 12 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 13 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 14 Majorca - where to stay?
- 15 Basel - Day Trip
- 16 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 17 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 18 Spending money in Italy?
- 19 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 20 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 21 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 22 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 23 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 24 I went to Paris in June
- 25 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe