I'm from India.I have a TYPE D MULTI ENTRY STUDENT VISA FOR FRANCE.Valid for 1 year from October 2012 to October 2013.But I couldn't join the course on time due to some issues at home.I wouldn't be able to study in France this year ,however,I would like to know if i can use my visa to travel Europe (France,Spain and Italy) during Feb-March 2013.Or should i cancel my visa and apply for a Schengen tourist visa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Austerlitz to CDG on a weekday morning
- 2 Going to Montmartre from Gare du Nord totally off the beaten track
- 3 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 4 Hiking from Geneva to Rome!
- 5 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 6 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 7 Where in Costa del Sol ?
- 8 Mount Etna -Sicily
- 9 "Magnificent" video exhibit at Palazzo Vecchio in Florence
- 10 Did I make a mistake arriving Venice on a holiday (Nov 1)?
- 11 Italian Roadtrip ideas/feedback
- 12 Itinerary Barcelona & Southern France 9/23-10/14/15
- 13 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 14 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 15 Greece, Italy Or Swiss in Late Oct ??
- 16 Dordogne Itinerary
- 17 Our Next Europe Trip
- 18 Rome - To Tour or Not to Tour
- 19 Parking in Hallstadt, Dachstein and Linz?
- 20 Izmir to Istanbul
- 21 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 22 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 23 6 weeks in Tuscany-things to do
- 24 Planning our Honeymoon
- 25 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli