I'm from India.I have a TYPE D MULTI ENTRY STUDENT VISA FOR FRANCE.Valid for 1 year from October 2012 to October 2013.But I couldn't join the course on time due to some issues at home.I wouldn't be able to study in France this year ,however,I would like to know if i can use my visa to travel Europe (France,Spain and Italy) during Feb-March 2013.Or should i cancel my visa and apply for a Schengen tourist visa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One night in Amsterdam?
- 2 Two-week itinerary, Barcelona + Madrid + Andalucia
- 3 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro
- 4 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 5 Driving Itinerary in Austria Advice Please
- 6 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 7 Naples?
- 8 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 9 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 10 Where do I buy distilled water in Italy?
- 11 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season
- 12 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 13 Barcelona Itinerary
- 14 Avignon: hotel l'europe or cloitre st louis and gordes
- 15 Jewelry in Bologna, Italy
- 16 Travel in England and Scotland
- 17 10 days in spain
- 18 Nice - nightlife / live music
- 19 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 20 Interesting new site in Utrecht
- 21 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 22 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 23 Outer Hebrides and north
- 24 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 25 One day in Paris!