I'm from India.I have a TYPE D MULTI ENTRY STUDENT VISA FOR FRANCE.Valid for 1 year from October 2012 to October 2013.But I couldn't join the course on time due to some issues at home.I wouldn't be able to study in France this year ,however,I would like to know if i can use my visa to travel Europe (France,Spain and Italy) during Feb-March 2013.Or should i cancel my visa and apply for a Schengen tourist visa?
Type D French Visa-Help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin to Armagh?
- 2 Air pollution in Paris
- 3 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 4 Trains in Italy
- 5 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 6 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 7 Naxos in May
- 8 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 9 England and Scotland
- 10 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 11 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 12 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 13 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 14 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 15 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 16 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 17 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 18 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 19 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 20 connecting flight to marseille or not
- 21 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 22 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 23 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 24 France, Italy and Greec
- 25 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"