I'm from India.I have a TYPE D MULTI ENTRY STUDENT VISA FOR FRANCE.Valid for 1 year from October 2012 to October 2013.But I couldn't join the course on time due to some issues at home.I wouldn't be able to study in France this year ,however,I would like to know if i can use my visa to travel Europe (France,Spain and Italy) during Feb-March 2013.Or should i cancel my visa and apply for a Schengen tourist visa?
Type D French Visa-Help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dört Tepeler at Elbeyli, İznik
- 2 Any other tour/sightseeing sites, besides Viator???
- 3 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 4 Change in Travel
- 5 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 6 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 7 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 8 Typical where to go honeymoon question. But please help
- 9 Why Is Europe Becoming More Prudish? Or Is It?
- 10 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 11 Italy and Greece in 2 Weeks?!
- 12 Getting Around Greece
- 13 Snorkling around Var?
- 14 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 15 What to do, what to do... early arrival, late departure
- 16 suggested itinerary for San Sebastion & Bilbao
- 17 Randolph Hotel on fire
- 18 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 19 Hotels at Lake Garda
- 20 Exhibition of Canaletto's paintings in Aix-en-Provence
- 21 Help with Choice of Greek Islands for Honeymoon
- 22 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 23 What is required photo size for Navigo Decouverte please
- 24 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 25 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?