I'm from India.I have a TYPE D MULTI ENTRY STUDENT VISA FOR FRANCE.Valid for 1 year from October 2012 to October 2013.But I couldn't join the course on time due to some issues at home.I wouldn't be able to study in France this year ,however,I would like to know if i can use my visa to travel Europe (France,Spain and Italy) during Feb-March 2013.Or should i cancel my visa and apply for a Schengen tourist visa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin
- 2 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 3 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 4 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 5 Uber vs. TfL
- 6 Europe First Timers
- 7 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 8 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 9 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 10 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 11 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 12 Athens Help
- 13 how to get to Salzburg from Krakow
- 14 Berlin -clubs
- 15 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 16 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 17 base in brussels
- 18 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 19 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 20 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 21 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 22 Brussels Hotel Recommendation
- 23 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 Trains in Italy