I'm from India.I have a TYPE D MULTI ENTRY STUDENT VISA FOR FRANCE.Valid for 1 year from October 2012 to October 2013.But I couldn't join the course on time due to some issues at home.I wouldn't be able to study in France this year ,however,I would like to know if i can use my visa to travel Europe (France,Spain and Italy) during Feb-March 2013.Or should i cancel my visa and apply for a Schengen tourist visa?
Type D French Visa-Help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 2 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 3 What to wear
- 4 London neighborhood suggestions
- 5 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 6 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 7 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 8 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 9 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 10 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 11 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 12 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 13 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 14 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 15 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 16 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 17 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 18 german rail ticket question
- 19 Tipping in Greece
- 20 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 21 Fashion for larger man?
- 22 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 23 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 24 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 25 Small group for Colosseum