I'm from India.I have a TYPE D MULTI ENTRY STUDENT VISA FOR FRANCE.Valid for 1 year from October 2012 to October 2013.But I couldn't join the course on time due to some issues at home.I wouldn't be able to study in France this year ,however,I would like to know if i can use my visa to travel Europe (France,Spain and Italy) during Feb-March 2013.Or should i cancel my visa and apply for a Schengen tourist visa?
Type D French Visa-Help
- 1 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 2 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 3 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 4 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 5 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 6 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 7 Chambermaid tipping
- 8 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 9 7 days in Andalucia
- 10 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 11 Euro Train
- 12 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 13 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 14 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 15 London for Christmas
- 16 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 17 Belgium
- 18 Navigo Decouverte
- 19 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 20 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 21 More help with housing in Puglia
- 22 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 23 15 days in Europe,
- 24 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 25 Madrid to Sevilla