I'm from India.I have a TYPE D MULTI ENTRY STUDENT VISA FOR FRANCE.Valid for 1 year from October 2012 to October 2013.But I couldn't join the course on time due to some issues at home.I wouldn't be able to study in France this year ,however,I would like to know if i can use my visa to travel Europe (France,Spain and Italy) during Feb-March 2013.Or should i cancel my visa and apply for a Schengen tourist visa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car necessary in Wengen, Switzerland
- 2 Ireland driving itinerary
- 3 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 4 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 5 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 6 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 7 England in a week - what's realistic
- 8 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 9 0ne day trip from Lisbon to Porto
- 10 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 11 gare de nord
- 12 Do you recommend a walking tour of Trogir
- 13 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 14 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 15 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 16 Barcelona extension
- 17 Our time in Rome
- 18 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 19 Enjoying England for a year!
- 20 My First Trip to Europe...
- 21 French Riviera
- 22 Madrid city centre?
- 23 Southern Italy
- 24 Stonehenge and Bath
- 25 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...