I'm from India.I have a TYPE D MULTI ENTRY STUDENT VISA FOR FRANCE.Valid for 1 year from October 2012 to October 2013.But I couldn't join the course on time due to some issues at home.I wouldn't be able to study in France this year ,however,I would like to know if i can use my visa to travel Europe (France,Spain and Italy) during Feb-March 2013.Or should i cancel my visa and apply for a Schengen tourist visa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 2 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 3 Day trips from Cologne
- 4 Should I buy Italy/France flight with Award Miles?!
- 5 Barcelona, Seville, Granada Itinerary
- 6 Barcelona with Teens
- 7 Modifying car rental for new destination
- 8 Trip Report Western Crete, Paros and Naxos 2015
- 9 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland
- 10 1 more city to visit in Spain
- 11 Car rental in Oxford, UK
- 12 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 13 Romantic hotel in venice
- 14 Is this a good locatiuon and hotel for first time Paris tourists?
- 15 10 days in Spain
- 16 Driving to Cesky Krumlov
- 17 May or September?
- 18 Getting to Cinque Terre from Croatia
- 19 Florence Airport Car Rental Return - Recent Experiences?
- 20 Itinerary Malaga - Tarifa
- 21 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 22 Need last minute rental in Amsterdam
- 23 Tour recommendation in Newcastle/Gateshead
- 24 Ideas for trip somewhere in Europe this October for 4?
- 25 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015