I'm from India.I have a TYPE D MULTI ENTRY STUDENT VISA FOR FRANCE.Valid for 1 year from October 2012 to October 2013.But I couldn't join the course on time due to some issues at home.I wouldn't be able to study in France this year ,however,I would like to know if i can use my visa to travel Europe (France,Spain and Italy) during Feb-March 2013.Or should i cancel my visa and apply for a Schengen tourist visa?
Type D French Visa-Help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 2 Purse week?
- 3 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 4 Looking for add on city
- 5 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 6 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 7 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 8 Shoes for Paris in April
- 9 men's shoes spain
- 10 Would you take a Vera Bradley Hipster purse to London and Paris
- 11 Know of any good leather store to buy purse in Rome??
- 12 The perfect purse in Europe
- 13 I never carry a purse when traveling
- 14 Please help me find an attractive travel purse
- 15 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 16 Privy Purse Office - Buckingham Palace - signing guest book???
- 17 Purse substitute
- 18 Best purse/messenger bag to bring while travelling
- 19 Need Anti-pickpocket purse recommendations
- 20 Purse
- 21 Where do you put your purse in a restaurant?
- 22 Now it's the French worrying about purse snatching here!
- 23 Paris Purse shopping
- 24 Help finding an apartment in Paris 7th arrond.
- 25 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please