I'm from India.I have a TYPE D MULTI ENTRY STUDENT VISA FOR FRANCE.Valid for 1 year from October 2012 to October 2013.But I couldn't join the course on time due to some issues at home.I wouldn't be able to study in France this year ,however,I would like to know if i can use my visa to travel Europe (France,Spain and Italy) during Feb-March 2013.Or should i cancel my visa and apply for a Schengen tourist visa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 2 Barcelona Sagrada Familia visit in evening
- 3 Provence Restaurant Suggestions
- 4 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 5 Suggestions for 3.5 day Sicilily Itinerary
- 6 Spanish air controllers strikes in June 2015
- 7 Munich- Prague-Berlin Itinerary Help
- 8 First Trip to Europe Itinerary
- 9 A month in Normandy (Rouen): calling Normandy afficionados
- 10 Doing laundry in Iceland?
- 11 Itinerary Help for Wheelchair Traveler
- 12 Best things to eat, see, do in Italy
- 13 Cash-free Scandinavia?
- 14 Lake Constance - Where to stay?
- 15 Finalizing Itinerary
- 16 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 17 Is one day in Portofino enough?
- 18 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 19 15 nights in Italy
- 20 Walking tour of Edinburgh
- 21 A day in Killarney
- 22 Worried my mother won't be able to fly!
- 23 Puglia impressions, in brief
- 24 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 25 International driving permit required in France?