I'm from India.I have a TYPE D MULTI ENTRY STUDENT VISA FOR FRANCE.Valid for 1 year from October 2012 to October 2013.But I couldn't join the course on time due to some issues at home.I wouldn't be able to study in France this year ,however,I would like to know if i can use my visa to travel Europe (France,Spain and Italy) during Feb-March 2013.Or should i cancel my visa and apply for a Schengen tourist visa?
Type D French Visa-Help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lux Express in the Baltics
- 2 Drive from Beaune to Strasbourg
- 3 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 4 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 5 Paris, London, Edinburgh and Dublin in September. Book hotels or wing it?
- 6 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 7 Venice -- Hotel Becher or Hotel Fontana
- 8 Airb2b in Paris
- 9 Travel services for Spain
- 10 Costa Brava for woman traveling alone in June
- 11 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 12 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 13 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 14 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 15 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 16 Iceland Trekking/Camping
- 17 London with Kids
- 18 Food and travel budget-Europe
- 19 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 20 Dublin to western Ireland, ending in Cork for flight to Paris
- 21 Private driver Amalfi Coast
- 22 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 23 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 24 Luxury apartments in UK?
- 25 Please help me plan my trip!