I'm from India.I have a TYPE D MULTI ENTRY STUDENT VISA FOR FRANCE.Valid for 1 year from October 2012 to October 2013.But I couldn't join the course on time due to some issues at home.I wouldn't be able to study in France this year ,however,I would like to know if i can use my visa to travel Europe (France,Spain and Italy) during Feb-March 2013.Or should i cancel my visa and apply for a Schengen tourist visa?
Type D French Visa-Help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Globus Tours
- 2 Central London Hotels
- 3 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 4 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 5 Optometrist in Tallinn
- 6 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 7 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 8 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 9 VENICE, Italy - Hotel Venezia Boscolo to ship cruise terminals
- 10 Venice, just arrived
- 11 First Trip to Europe
- 12 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 13 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 14 ITALY
- 15 Marmaris Hotel with ferry transfer
- 16 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 17 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 18 Help for San Sebastian
- 19 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 20 3 days in Rome
- 21 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 22 2 Days in Rome
- 23 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 24 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 25 CNN votes Utrecht the worlds best cycling city