I'm from India.I have a TYPE D MULTI ENTRY STUDENT VISA FOR FRANCE.Valid for 1 year from October 2012 to October 2013.But I couldn't join the course on time due to some issues at home.I wouldn't be able to study in France this year ,however,I would like to know if i can use my visa to travel Europe (France,Spain and Italy) during Feb-March 2013.Or should i cancel my visa and apply for a Schengen tourist visa?
Type D French Visa-Help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lakes District UK
- 2 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 3 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 4 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 5 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 6 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 7 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 8 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 9 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 10 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 11 Rome Areas to stay
- 12 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 13 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 14 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 15 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 16 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons
- 17 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 18 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 19 Careful now in train stations even after security
- 20 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 21 St Germain
- 22 When to go to Sicily
- 23 Wengen to Torino?
- 24 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 25 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car