Initially I was going to Switzerland to work on a farm through WWOOF but the farm cancelled. So, now I have two full weeks to spend in Switzerland and perhaps even venture out into neighboring countries. Any itinerary ideas will be appreciated! I think two weeks is a lot of time for such a small country but I would havte to cancel my airfare. Ideas? Thank you!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 2 Tour groups
- 3 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 4 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 5 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 6 Ireland in April
- 7 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 8 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 9 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 10 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 11 So much to do, so little time!
- 12 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 13 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 14 Baby Milk
- 15 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 16 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 17 French restaurants
- 18 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 19 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 20 Driving in Italy?
- 21 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 22 Luggage Storage at Barcelona Port
- 23 Super Cover For Hertz
- 24 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 25 Amalfi coast hotel recs