DH and I are retired teachers and budget travellers and we have approximately 2 weeks to explore Ireland, Edinburgh and England in early August. We would like to spend about 6 days in southern Ireland and will rent a car if needed. We thought 3 days in Edinburgh would be sufficient and then the remainder of the time in England. We have spent time in London on previous trips but are not opposed to visiting again as it is one of our favourite cities and you can never spend too much time in London. We have been to Bath, Windsor, Salisbury and so we are looking for other places to explore. Any suggestions for how we can best arrange our time and places we should visit??
Two Weeks in Ireland, Scotland and England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moving to Belfast
- 2 How long in Venice?
- 3 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 4 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 5 Connections at CDG
- 6 Hotel in Rome?
- 7 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 8 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?
- 9 Help with somewhat messed up itinerary-Greece and Venice
- 10 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 11 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 12 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 13 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 14 granada to algarve
- 15 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 16 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 17 Ireland driving vacation
- 18 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 19 Cotswolds village base
- 20 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 21 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 22 Normandy in October
- 23 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 24 I went to Paris in June
- 25 Berlin: Itinerary & Acco help pls