DH and I are retired teachers and budget travellers and we have approximately 2 weeks to explore Ireland, Edinburgh and England in early August. We would like to spend about 6 days in southern Ireland and will rent a car if needed. We thought 3 days in Edinburgh would be sufficient and then the remainder of the time in England. We have spent time in London on previous trips but are not opposed to visiting again as it is one of our favourite cities and you can never spend too much time in London. We have been to Bath, Windsor, Salisbury and so we are looking for other places to explore. Any suggestions for how we can best arrange our time and places we should visit??
Two Weeks in Ireland, Scotland and England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 2 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 3 A taste of Italy in 11 nights
- 4 In the event you believe the nonsense next applying
- 5 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 6 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 7 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 8 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 9 Activ holiday in Andalusia
- 10 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 11 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 12 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 13 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 14 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 15 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 16 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 17 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 18 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 19 Venice-Milan Airport Woes
- 20 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT
- 21 Paris and where else?
- 22 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 23 Real Mary King's Close Tour in Edinburgh
- 24 Raining in rome
- 25 Autumn in Paris