DH and I are retired teachers and budget travellers and we have approximately 2 weeks to explore Ireland, Edinburgh and England in early August. We would like to spend about 6 days in southern Ireland and will rent a car if needed. We thought 3 days in Edinburgh would be sufficient and then the remainder of the time in England. We have spent time in London on previous trips but are not opposed to visiting again as it is one of our favourite cities and you can never spend too much time in London. We have been to Bath, Windsor, Salisbury and so we are looking for other places to explore. Any suggestions for how we can best arrange our time and places we should visit??
Two Weeks in Ireland, Scotland and England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 2 Eastern Europe
- 3 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 4 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 5 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 6 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 7 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 8 Switzerland help...?
- 9 Base for a Week in Normandy or Brittany in July
- 10 Airport ATMs
- 11 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 12 London to Paris by train
- 13 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 14 First time to Switzerland
- 15 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 16 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 17 All Set To Go!!
- 18 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 19 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 20 4 weeks in the UK
- 21 Granada
- 22 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 23 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Ulysses S. Grant's European Tour?
- 24 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 25 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places