DH and I are retired teachers and budget travellers and we have approximately 2 weeks to explore Ireland, Edinburgh and England in early August. We would like to spend about 6 days in southern Ireland and will rent a car if needed. We thought 3 days in Edinburgh would be sufficient and then the remainder of the time in England. We have spent time in London on previous trips but are not opposed to visiting again as it is one of our favourite cities and you can never spend too much time in London. We have been to Bath, Windsor, Salisbury and so we are looking for other places to explore. Any suggestions for how we can best arrange our time and places we should visit??
Two Weeks in Ireland, Scotland and England
- 1 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 2 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 3 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 4 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 5 I Need To Vent!
- 6 France: CDG to Beaune
- 7 Athens licensed tour guide
- 8 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 9 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 10 Transportation from Landshut to Munich Airport?
- 11 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 12 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 13 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 14 Visit to Russia - Money
- 15 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 16 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 17 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 18 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare
- 19 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 20 Romania Apartment List
- 21 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 22 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 23 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 24 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 25 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....