DH and I are retired teachers and budget travellers and we have approximately 2 weeks to explore Ireland, Edinburgh and England in early August. We would like to spend about 6 days in southern Ireland and will rent a car if needed. We thought 3 days in Edinburgh would be sufficient and then the remainder of the time in England. We have spent time in London on previous trips but are not opposed to visiting again as it is one of our favourite cities and you can never spend too much time in London. We have been to Bath, Windsor, Salisbury and so we are looking for other places to explore. Any suggestions for how we can best arrange our time and places we should visit??
Two Weeks in Ireland, Scotland and England
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 2 From Bologna to Barcelona
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 5 British drivers
- 6 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 7 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 8 Budapest Vienna Munich - March 2014
- 9 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 10 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 11 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1
- 12 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 13 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 14 Nuremberg Christkindlsmarkt Opening 2013
- 15 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 16 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 17 Place to propose
- 18 Portugal in September
- 19 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 20 Prague to Dresen on the train
- 21 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 22 Can someone tell me about the area around Castelfiorentino?
- 23 Need help deciding - Italy or Spain in winter
- 24 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 25 An Solo Ameircan in Paris