I fly into Paris on Saturday Sept 15 and out of Rome on Saturday Sept 29. Not much time, but it's what I've got to work with.
Here's the route I'd planned:
Paris - Nice - Cinque Terre - Florence - Rome
I'm open to suggestions on places I should / shouldn't go, and how long I should spend in each area.
Any advice is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 2 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 3 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 4 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 5 Nafplio to Hydra
- 6 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 7 Cornwall Advice
- 8 Via del Sale, Italy
- 9 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 10 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 11 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 12 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 13 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 14 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 15 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 16 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 17 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 18 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 19 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 20 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 21 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 22 "Never Mind"
- 23 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 24 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 25 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?