I am planning a trip starting March 1st to march 15th going throughout parts of Europe. I would like to fit in as much as possible within this time frame. okay, so far I have rough drafted this: I will be starting in London, England March 1st through March 5th one of those days I will be taking the chunnel to Paris for a day. March 6-15th Is open to travel. I am more interested in Poland, Switzerland, Netherlands, Ireland. I am not sure what is the best or more realistic way to go about this. I am not looking to venture southern Europe just yet nor western Europe. I figured with this time slot to focus on middle Europe would be better on cost. Not much I know but Any suggestions or comments? I have never traveled abroad before so anything will be useful.
Two weeks in Europe. Need some advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 2 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 3 First Time Going to Europe
- 4 How long in Venice?
- 5 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 6 Message for Ackislander
- 7 Should I book train tickets before I arrive in Switzerland ?
- 8 I booked "Paris in Winter"
- 9 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 10 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 11 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 12 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 13 TGV Train Tickets/Passes
- 14 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 15 atm cards in Spain
- 16 Traditional food in Athens
- 17 Would it be less expensive to buy a SIM card for Italy?
- 18 Cotswolds village base
- 19 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 20 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 21 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 22 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 23 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 24 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 25 weather in Veneto area in September