I am planning a trip starting March 1st to march 15th going throughout parts of Europe. I would like to fit in as much as possible within this time frame. okay, so far I have rough drafted this: I will be starting in London, England March 1st through March 5th one of those days I will be taking the chunnel to Paris for a day. March 6-15th Is open to travel. I am more interested in Poland, Switzerland, Netherlands, Ireland. I am not sure what is the best or more realistic way to go about this. I am not looking to venture southern Europe just yet nor western Europe. I figured with this time slot to focus on middle Europe would be better on cost. Not much I know but Any suggestions or comments? I have never traveled abroad before so anything will be useful.
Two weeks in Europe. Need some advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 2 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 3 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 4 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 5 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 6 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 7 Toulouse and beyond -
- 8 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 9 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 10 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 11 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 12 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 13 Munich
- 14 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 15 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 16 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 17 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 18 Munich with a car?
- 19 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 21 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 22 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 23 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 24 Itinerary Help!
- 25 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days