I am planning a trip starting March 1st to march 15th going throughout parts of Europe. I would like to fit in as much as possible within this time frame. okay, so far I have rough drafted this: I will be starting in London, England March 1st through March 5th one of those days I will be taking the chunnel to Paris for a day. March 6-15th Is open to travel. I am more interested in Poland, Switzerland, Netherlands, Ireland. I am not sure what is the best or more realistic way to go about this. I am not looking to venture southern Europe just yet nor western Europe. I figured with this time slot to focus on middle Europe would be better on cost. Not much I know but Any suggestions or comments? I have never traveled abroad before so anything will be useful.
Two weeks in Europe. Need some advice
View all Europe activity »
- 1 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 2 Spain - Andalucia
- 3 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 4 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 5 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 6 TGV and Provence questions
- 7 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 8 WOW Russia Tours St. Petersburg
- 9 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 10 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 11 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 12 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 13 2 Week European Itinerary
- 14 Chambermaid tipping
- 15 Channel Islands
- 16 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 17 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 18 Car in Prague
- 19 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 20 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 21 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?
- 22 Rome Accommodation
- 23 Istanbul hotels
- 24 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 25 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary