My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Europe in August. We are 29 and 34. This will be our first time in Europe. Our loose itinerary is below. Are we going to too many cities? Would you recommend different lengths of time at any of the places? Are small airlines like AirBerlin and Air France ok for direct flights between cities? my other advice?
8/4 red eye from Toronto to London
8/5 arrive in London early afternoon.
8/9 Eurostar to Paris (at night)
8/14 Fly to Berlin (early morning)
8/18 Fly to Iceland
8/20 Fly home
Thanks in advance for any advice you have to offer!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 2 Italy in 11 Days
- 3 French election
- 4 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 5 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 6 Things to do in Montpellier
- 7 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 8 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 9 Trip to Rome
- 10 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 11 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 12 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 13 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 14 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 15 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 16 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 17 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 18 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 19 3 week trip with children
- 20 paris and france with my teenage daughter
- 21 dinner jackets
- 22 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 23 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 24 What is a good chip and pin card that works in Europe?
- 25 test