My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Europe in August. We are 29 and 34. This will be our first time in Europe. Our loose itinerary is below. Are we going to too many cities? Would you recommend different lengths of time at any of the places? Are small airlines like AirBerlin and Air France ok for direct flights between cities? my other advice?
8/4 red eye from Toronto to London
8/5 arrive in London early afternoon.
8/9 Eurostar to Paris (at night)
8/14 Fly to Berlin (early morning)
8/18 Fly to Iceland
8/20 Fly home
Thanks in advance for any advice you have to offer!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kechua AOL MAIL : Te^ch SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 AOL 24*7
- 2 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 3 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 4 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 5 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 6 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 7 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 9 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 10 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 11 International drivers permit
- 12 Spain Itinerary
- 13 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 14 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 15 ATM
- 16 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 17 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 18 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 19 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 20 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 21 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 22 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 23 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 24 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 25 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)