My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Europe in August. We are 29 and 34. This will be our first time in Europe. Our loose itinerary is below. Are we going to too many cities? Would you recommend different lengths of time at any of the places? Are small airlines like AirBerlin and Air France ok for direct flights between cities? my other advice?
8/4 red eye from Toronto to London
8/5 arrive in London early afternoon.
8/9 Eurostar to Paris (at night)
8/14 Fly to Berlin (early morning)
8/18 Fly to Iceland
8/20 Fly home
Thanks in advance for any advice you have to offer!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where can I learn how to purchase property in France? (for a US citizen)
- 2 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 3 B&B suggestions for Dublin, Kinsale, Killarney, Ennis
- 4 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 5 French restaurants
- 6 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 7 1st time in ZURICH
- 8 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 9 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 10 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 11 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 12 Do not use MYIPB to ship from London
- 13 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 14 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 15 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 16 Scotland Trip
- 17 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 18 Croatia trip Planning
- 19 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 20 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 21 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 22 Planning a European Trip
- 23 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 24 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 25 Trains in Alps and UK