I will be travelling to the UK, Italy and Germany in July(in that order with my journey homeward from the uk). i have about two weeks two travel through these countries.
i was hoping for some advice about what places i could visit during this time. I will be travelling with my parents and brother.
any advice regarding where to stay, what mode of transportation to use, what sites to see are all welcome...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 2 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 3 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 4 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 5 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 6 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 7 4 days each in London and Paris
- 8 Switzerland in September
- 9 To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....
- 10 A few more questions about Brittany
- 11 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 12 Madrid & Andalusia in 6 days??
- 13 Positano or Sorrento?
- 14 Paris in November
- 15 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 16 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 17 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 18 London Theater
- 19 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 20 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 21 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 22 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 23 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 24 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 25 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi