I will be travelling to the UK, Italy and Germany in July(in that order with my journey homeward from the uk). i have about two weeks two travel through these countries.
i was hoping for some advice about what places i could visit during this time. I will be travelling with my parents and brother.
any advice regarding where to stay, what mode of transportation to use, what sites to see are all welcome...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 A Month stay in Southern France
- 3 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 4 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 5 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 6 If you had to choose one......
- 7 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 8 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 9 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 10 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 11 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 12 2017 Easter in Italy
- 13 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 14 Bernina Express mid-March
- 15 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 16 Ireland travel passport question
- 17 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 18 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 19 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 20 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 21 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 22 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 23 Biarritz family holiday
- 24 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 25 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)