I will be travelling to the UK, Italy and Germany in July(in that order with my journey homeward from the uk). i have about two weeks two travel through these countries.
i was hoping for some advice about what places i could visit during this time. I will be travelling with my parents and brother.
any advice regarding where to stay, what mode of transportation to use, what sites to see are all welcome...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 2 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 3 Visit to Engand
- 4 Help with basic itinerary
- 5 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 6 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 7 Final Four
- 8 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 9 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 10 Sweden Midsummers Day
- 11 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 12 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 13 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 14 Cornwall UK
- 15 Choose between Nazare, Portugal or Merida, Spain
- 16 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 17 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 18 Short Trip to Paris
- 19 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 20 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 21 Cinqueterre
- 22 Parking in Girona
- 23 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 24 Denmark-UBER has left the building.
- 25 SNCF - low price for summer