Hi; we're flying into Zagreb for a two week trip to the region. Midway through the trip we will be meeting up with family on the coast of Montenegro. My inital thought is to drive straight from the airport in Zabreg to Sarajevo and then head toward the coast. It looks like a 6 hour drive. Any suggestions on how to do the "loop" around the countries? thanks in advance!
two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 2 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 3 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 4 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 5 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 6 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 7 Budget for 3 Month's
- 8 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 9 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 10 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 11 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 12 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 13 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 14 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 15 21 Days in Central Europe
- 16 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 17 London 2nd time around
- 18 Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia Herzegovina-Montenegro Itinerary Help
- 19 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 20 London visit
- 21 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 22 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 23 US citizen - Stay in France longer than 1 year - how?
- 24 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 25 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?