I am visiting my boyfriend stationed in Aviano, Italy for two weeks in March. He has been to Switzerland, Berlin, and Barcelona so far. I've been to Paris and London.
Except for spending a day in Venice he hasn't really explored Italy. I'm trying to plan places to go that are a must see and how long we should stay in each place. He has a car but I'd like to use the rail so he isn't stuck driving the whole time.
We are thinking about a flight to Dublin for St. Patrick's Day so that throws in a whole other country. Just looking for advice. Thanks for your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 day trip from Nice
- 2 Travel WiFi - France
- 3 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 4 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 5 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 6 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 7 3 nights in Paris
- 8 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 9 Planning Advice!
- 10 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 11 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 12 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 13 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 14 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 15 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 16 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 17 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 18 England and Wales by public transport
- 19 Our European adventures
- 20 Walking Scotland
- 21 Naples or Genoa
- 22 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 23 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details
- 24 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 25 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain