I am visiting my boyfriend stationed in Aviano, Italy for two weeks in March. He has been to Switzerland, Berlin, and Barcelona so far. I've been to Paris and London.
Except for spending a day in Venice he hasn't really explored Italy. I'm trying to plan places to go that are a must see and how long we should stay in each place. He has a car but I'd like to use the rail so he isn't stuck driving the whole time.
We are thinking about a flight to Dublin for St. Patrick's Day so that throws in a whole other country. Just looking for advice. Thanks for your help!!!
Two Weeks in and around Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sea side in Italy
- 2 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 3 Milan underground
- 4 Sagrada Familia - Barcelona; time "allocation"
- 5 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 6 Checking out your destination with live webcams- Rome for example!
- 7 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 8 April long weekend - Munich v Innsbruck v Salzburg
- 9 Budapest Favorites
- 10 Northern Italy Agriturismo, Activities, Cooking School
- 11 Gargnano vs Bellagio (Lake Garda vs Lake Como)
- 12 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 13 Rome Colosseum and Forum
- 14 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 15 Mediterranean/Provence, February - March 2016
- 16 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 17 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 18 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 19 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 20 Where to stay 2 nights in la Céré France?
- 21 European Backpacking
- 22 Help! Itinerary suggestion for 35 days in Italy and France.
- 23 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 24 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 25 2 week Europe trip adivce