I am visiting my boyfriend stationed in Aviano, Italy for two weeks in March. He has been to Switzerland, Berlin, and Barcelona so far. I've been to Paris and London.
Except for spending a day in Venice he hasn't really explored Italy. I'm trying to plan places to go that are a must see and how long we should stay in each place. He has a car but I'd like to use the rail so he isn't stuck driving the whole time.
We are thinking about a flight to Dublin for St. Patrick's Day so that throws in a whole other country. Just looking for advice. Thanks for your help!!!
Two Weeks in and around Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Spending Budget
- 2 Brescia, Italy - Agriturismo needed or?
- 3 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 4 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 5 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 6 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 7 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 8 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 9 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 10 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 11 Kassel Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe visiting logistics
- 12 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 13 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 14 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 15 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 16 Best way to see the Bosphorus in Istanbul
- 17 Biel/Bienne Experts
- 18 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 19 Schengen rule made easy
- 20 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 21 Ireland or Scotland
- 22 Venice, Tuscany and CT in October
- 23 First Trip to Europe
- 24 Is MasterCard/Visa Car Rental Insurance Worth It?
- 25 Scandinavian tour - first time!