I am visiting my boyfriend stationed in Aviano, Italy for two weeks in March. He has been to Switzerland, Berlin, and Barcelona so far. I've been to Paris and London.
Except for spending a day in Venice he hasn't really explored Italy. I'm trying to plan places to go that are a must see and how long we should stay in each place. He has a car but I'd like to use the rail so he isn't stuck driving the whole time.
We are thinking about a flight to Dublin for St. Patrick's Day so that throws in a whole other country. Just looking for advice. Thanks for your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Balleseede Castle in Trallee or Killarney
- 2 Small-group day tours from London?
- 3 How to rent a car...
- 4 Trip Report Paris, Avignon, Lyon, Turin, Genoa, Reggio Emilia, Venice 2014
- 5 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 6 tuscan wine tour
- 7 Most beautiful cities in Europe?
- 8 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 9 Did I make a mistake arriving Venice on a holiday (Nov 1)?
- 10 Day trip to Urbino from Bologna - advice sought
- 11 Clown wants to do some street performing in Europe
- 12 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 13 Italian Roadtrip ideas/feedback
- 14 Best location to stay in Seville
- 15 Izmir to Istanbul
- 16 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 17 Long Weekend in Scotland for Edinburgh Fringe
- 18 Who owns the Alhambra? ...calling all history buffs
- 19 Where in Costa del Sol ?
- 20 Hiking from Geneva to Rome!
- 21 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 22 2 Weeks In Italy
- 23 My First Trip to Paris And Things To Do
- 24 Journees du Patrimoine
- 25 Getting Around Toledo