I am visiting my boyfriend stationed in Aviano, Italy for two weeks in March. He has been to Switzerland, Berlin, and Barcelona so far. I've been to Paris and London.
Except for spending a day in Venice he hasn't really explored Italy. I'm trying to plan places to go that are a must see and how long we should stay in each place. He has a car but I'd like to use the rail so he isn't stuck driving the whole time.
We are thinking about a flight to Dublin for St. Patrick's Day so that throws in a whole other country. Just looking for advice. Thanks for your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 2 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 3 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 4 What one thing in Paris?
- 5 Holiday in Austria
- 6 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 7 Help with air/train logistics in U.K.!
- 8 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 9 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 10 Rue des Rosiers
- 11 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 12 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 13 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 14 First Trip to Europe!
- 15 Switzerland in mid-April
- 16 sfo to europe
- 17 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 18 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 19 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 20 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 21 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 22 Car rental leaving Rome
- 23 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 24 Trip Report - Croatia, Sept 22 -Oct 12 (Slovenia, Bosnia..)
- 25 Normandy and England in November Trip Planning