I am visiting my boyfriend stationed in Aviano, Italy for two weeks in March. He has been to Switzerland, Berlin, and Barcelona so far. I've been to Paris and London.
Except for spending a day in Venice he hasn't really explored Italy. I'm trying to plan places to go that are a must see and how long we should stay in each place. He has a car but I'd like to use the rail so he isn't stuck driving the whole time.
We are thinking about a flight to Dublin for St. Patrick's Day so that throws in a whole other country. Just looking for advice. Thanks for your help!!!
Two Weeks in and around Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 2 looking for an app
- 3 Arctic Circle in December
- 4 phone service
- 5 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 6 Biking (Selg-Guided and/or Guided) in Oxford and Bath
- 7 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 8 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 9 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 10 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 11 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 12 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 13 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 14 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 15 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 16 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 17 Greece for a month with a baby
- 18 Split to Venice. Help!
- 19 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 20 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 21 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 22 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 23 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 24 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 25 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Barcelona and San Sebastian