I am visiting my boyfriend stationed in Aviano, Italy for two weeks in March. He has been to Switzerland, Berlin, and Barcelona so far. I've been to Paris and London.
Except for spending a day in Venice he hasn't really explored Italy. I'm trying to plan places to go that are a must see and how long we should stay in each place. He has a car but I'd like to use the rail so he isn't stuck driving the whole time.
We are thinking about a flight to Dublin for St. Patrick's Day so that throws in a whole other country. Just looking for advice. Thanks for your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy in November
- 2 monterosso boat tour
- 3 A nice, quiet and affordable place to stay?
- 4 How to get from Athens airport to Kalamata
- 5 Whici part of the Pyreness is the most scenic part to visit in January?
- 6 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 7 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 8 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 9 Have a few hours in Munich?
- 10 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 11 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 12 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 13 Cycling in Denmark, land of burgers and bread
- 14 Sim card in Nice, France
- 15 La Colombe d'Or in St. Paul de Vence
- 16 IDP for Scotland
- 17 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 18 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 19 DUBROVNIK TO BARI FERRY
- 20 My summer in Paris
- 21 9 days in Paris Plz help plan
- 22 Malaga resort day pass ?
- 23 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 24 Puglia and Matera
- 25 Andalucia Itinerary