I am visiting my boyfriend stationed in Aviano, Italy for two weeks in March. He has been to Switzerland, Berlin, and Barcelona so far. I've been to Paris and London.
Except for spending a day in Venice he hasn't really explored Italy. I'm trying to plan places to go that are a must see and how long we should stay in each place. He has a car but I'd like to use the rail so he isn't stuck driving the whole time.
We are thinking about a flight to Dublin for St. Patrick's Day so that throws in a whole other country. Just looking for advice. Thanks for your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 2 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 3 Shuttle From Avignon TGV to Avignon Centre
- 4 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 5 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 6 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 7 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 8 What about Basque Country?
- 9 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 10 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 11 Sardinia for young travellers
- 12 currency
- 13 Proper attire for a 17 year old boy traveling to Europe
- 14 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 15 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 16 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 17 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 18 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 19 European Championship
- 20 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 21 italy itinerary request
- 22 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 23 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 24 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 25 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...