I am visiting my boyfriend stationed in Aviano, Italy for two weeks in March. He has been to Switzerland, Berlin, and Barcelona so far. I've been to Paris and London.
Except for spending a day in Venice he hasn't really explored Italy. I'm trying to plan places to go that are a must see and how long we should stay in each place. He has a car but I'd like to use the rail so he isn't stuck driving the whole time.
We are thinking about a flight to Dublin for St. Patrick's Day so that throws in a whole other country. Just looking for advice. Thanks for your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 2 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 3 Jewelry in Bologna, Italy
- 4 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 5 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 6 One day in Paris!
- 7 A plethora of islands
- 8 Outer Hebrides and north
- 9 Naples?
- 10 Lake Garda itinerary
- 11 Female solo traveler going to Barcelona by myself for 6 weeks?
- 12 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 13 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 14 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 15 Getting from Venice airport to Venice train station:how long?
- 16 Rome Walking Guide
- 17 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season
- 18 Nice - nightlife / live music
- 19 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 20 Places to eat in Rome and Venice by train stations???
- 21 Interlaken, hotel and day hikes
- 22 Munich to Milan via train
- 23 Douro Valley: 9 Hours On The Train?
- 24 Looking for a good not-too-pricey restaurant in Copenhagen.
- 25 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler