I am visiting my boyfriend stationed in Aviano, Italy for two weeks in March. He has been to Switzerland, Berlin, and Barcelona so far. I've been to Paris and London.
Except for spending a day in Venice he hasn't really explored Italy. I'm trying to plan places to go that are a must see and how long we should stay in each place. He has a car but I'd like to use the rail so he isn't stuck driving the whole time.
We are thinking about a flight to Dublin for St. Patrick's Day so that throws in a whole other country. Just looking for advice. Thanks for your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 2 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 3 Flamenco in October
- 4 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 5 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 6 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 7 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 8 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 9 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 10 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 11 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 12 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 13 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 14 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 15 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 16 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 17 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 18 visiting #hallstatt #Austria
- 19 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 20 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 21 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 22 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 23 Questions about Polish sights
- 24 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 25 More earthquakes in central Italy