I am visiting my boyfriend stationed in Aviano, Italy for two weeks in March. He has been to Switzerland, Berlin, and Barcelona so far. I've been to Paris and London.
Except for spending a day in Venice he hasn't really explored Italy. I'm trying to plan places to go that are a must see and how long we should stay in each place. He has a car but I'd like to use the rail so he isn't stuck driving the whole time.
We are thinking about a flight to Dublin for St. Patrick's Day so that throws in a whole other country. Just looking for advice. Thanks for your help!!!
Two Weeks in and around Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 2 Dordogne in October
- 3 Mama Mia Italy!
- 4 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 5 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 6 guide through cities of Europe using stories
- 7 Crazy Trying to Rent a Car
- 8 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 9 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 10 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 11 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 12 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 13 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 14 3 weeks in Europe
- 15 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 16 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 17 Bike touring in France
- 18 Areas Similar to Galway?
- 19 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 20 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 21 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 22 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 23 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 24 Eating in University cafeterias
- 25 Does this sound feasible?