I am visiting my boyfriend stationed in Aviano, Italy for two weeks in March. He has been to Switzerland, Berlin, and Barcelona so far. I've been to Paris and London.
Except for spending a day in Venice he hasn't really explored Italy. I'm trying to plan places to go that are a must see and how long we should stay in each place. He has a car but I'd like to use the rail so he isn't stuck driving the whole time.
We are thinking about a flight to Dublin for St. Patrick's Day so that throws in a whole other country. Just looking for advice. Thanks for your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to spend Easter in Portugal
- 2 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 3 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 4 Amsterdam hotels
- 5 This developed exclusive combo of clinically based
- 6 Flamenco Shows
- 7 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 8 Overnight Train Questions
- 9 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 10 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 11 Non Airport Location for Car Drop off locations for Madrid
- 12 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 13 Berlin>Dresden>Prague
- 14 What to see in Dresden...
- 15 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 16 Croatia in late April
- 17 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 18 A week in Greece, single woman alone
- 19 Italy - best two central locations
- 20 2 month Itinerary Ideas (summer)
- 21 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 22 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 23 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 24 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 25 Trip Report: Christmas in Paris with 9- and 10-year-old kids