I am visiting my boyfriend stationed in Aviano, Italy for two weeks in March. He has been to Switzerland, Berlin, and Barcelona so far. I've been to Paris and London.
Except for spending a day in Venice he hasn't really explored Italy. I'm trying to plan places to go that are a must see and how long we should stay in each place. He has a car but I'd like to use the rail so he isn't stuck driving the whole time.
We are thinking about a flight to Dublin for St. Patrick's Day so that throws in a whole other country. Just looking for advice. Thanks for your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ATM
- 2 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london
- 3 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 4 TIM in FCO - update
- 5 Visa Query
- 6 London in Winter Report
- 7 Visit to Sardinia
- 8 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 9 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 10 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 11 Legal documents assistants
- 12 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 13 ATM help
- 14 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 15 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 16 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 17 London is it worth it?
- 18 Montserrat Express
- 19 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 20 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 21 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 22 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 23 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 24 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 25 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?