I am visiting my boyfriend stationed in Aviano, Italy for two weeks in March. He has been to Switzerland, Berlin, and Barcelona so far. I've been to Paris and London.
Except for spending a day in Venice he hasn't really explored Italy. I'm trying to plan places to go that are a must see and how long we should stay in each place. He has a car but I'd like to use the rail so he isn't stuck driving the whole time.
We are thinking about a flight to Dublin for St. Patrick's Day so that throws in a whole other country. Just looking for advice. Thanks for your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From London to Italy - where to go?
- 2 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 3 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 4 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 5 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 6 Bulle/Charmey (Gruyere region)
- 7 Is there any dog-sledding in the Bernese Oberland?
- 8 Advice on long week trip to Germany
- 9 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 10 2 Week Honeymoon-Sept 2016-Italy/Spain
- 11 Cars in France
- 12 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 13 Italy - Sorrento to Rome
- 14 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 15 need help with travelling direction when travelling thourgh central Europe
- 16 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 17 Suggestions for an afternoon in Istanbul
- 18 this is a test
- 19 Eiffel Tower Tickets - UGH!
- 20 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 21 Cornwall and Germany
- 22 Rome
- 23 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 24 Visiting the Scilly Islands
- 25 Norway in a Nutshell from Bergen