I am visiting my boyfriend stationed in Aviano, Italy for two weeks in March. He has been to Switzerland, Berlin, and Barcelona so far. I've been to Paris and London.
Except for spending a day in Venice he hasn't really explored Italy. I'm trying to plan places to go that are a must see and how long we should stay in each place. He has a car but I'd like to use the rail so he isn't stuck driving the whole time.
We are thinking about a flight to Dublin for St. Patrick's Day so that throws in a whole other country. Just looking for advice. Thanks for your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alsace to Austria?
- 2 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 3 Italy travel plan help
- 4 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 5 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 6 Budapest language lessons
- 7 Thinking about the Fjords
- 8 Tours in Wales
- 9 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 10 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 11 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 12 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 13 barcelona neighborhood
- 14 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 15 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 16 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 17 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 18 Shorts in South of France?
- 19 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 20 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 21 Late fall 2015 visit to Poland, Budapest and Amsterdam
- 22 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 23 Private Guide in Lyon
- 24 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 25 Budapest Card