I am visiting my boyfriend stationed in Aviano, Italy for two weeks in March. He has been to Switzerland, Berlin, and Barcelona so far. I've been to Paris and London.
Except for spending a day in Venice he hasn't really explored Italy. I'm trying to plan places to go that are a must see and how long we should stay in each place. He has a car but I'd like to use the rail so he isn't stuck driving the whole time.
We are thinking about a flight to Dublin for St. Patrick's Day so that throws in a whole other country. Just looking for advice. Thanks for your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 2 Romania - Good destination for 2017
- 3 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?
- 4 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 5 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 6 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 7 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 8 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 9 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 10 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 11 Germany family road trip help!
- 12 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 13 Santorini lodging
- 14 Barcelona
- 15 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 16 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 17 Prague
- 18 Ischia
- 19 No Periods in British Written English!
- 20 Spain and South of France
- 21 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 22 Overnight at Heathrow
- 23 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 24 France, UK and Ireland
- 25 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?