I am visiting my boyfriend stationed in Aviano, Italy for two weeks in March. He has been to Switzerland, Berlin, and Barcelona so far. I've been to Paris and London.
Except for spending a day in Venice he hasn't really explored Italy. I'm trying to plan places to go that are a must see and how long we should stay in each place. He has a car but I'd like to use the rail so he isn't stuck driving the whole time.
We are thinking about a flight to Dublin for St. Patrick's Day so that throws in a whole other country. Just looking for advice. Thanks for your help!!!
Two Weeks in and around Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Terrorism in Europe
- 2 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 3 London restaurants
- 4 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 5 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 6 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 7 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 8 Three weeks holiday in Turkey
- 9 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 10 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 11 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 12 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 13 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 14 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 15 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 16 Madrid Card or Paseo del Arte pass
- 17 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 18 Istanbul water
- 19 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 20 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 21 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 22 A Travel Junkie and Pastry Chef's Wet Dream
- 23 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 24 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 25 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?