I am visiting my boyfriend stationed in Aviano, Italy for two weeks in March. He has been to Switzerland, Berlin, and Barcelona so far. I've been to Paris and London.
Except for spending a day in Venice he hasn't really explored Italy. I'm trying to plan places to go that are a must see and how long we should stay in each place. He has a car but I'd like to use the rail so he isn't stuck driving the whole time.
We are thinking about a flight to Dublin for St. Patrick's Day so that throws in a whole other country. Just looking for advice. Thanks for your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 2 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 3 Lose Weight And Which It Stays Off Simply By Tips!
- 4 http://fitnesssteer.com/multiplex-garcinia/
- 5 Jack the Ripper Tour and Regent Palace Hotel
- 6 11 days in Andalusia
- 7 Norway Route to take for Self driving
- 8 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 9 Should we go to Vienna?
- 10 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 11 Summer 2017 with Teens and Family
- 12 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 13 Visit Uzes from Nimes by bus
- 14 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 15 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 16 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 17 norway self-drive itinerary
- 18 Loire Valley itinerary
- 19 Paris - Phantom - Theatre Mogador Fire
- 20 Iceland trip report
- 21 February in Florence
- 22 Ronda to Seville
- 23 Europe Itinerary
- 24 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 25 Belgium for the 1st time