I am visiting my boyfriend stationed in Aviano, Italy for two weeks in March. He has been to Switzerland, Berlin, and Barcelona so far. I've been to Paris and London.
Except for spending a day in Venice he hasn't really explored Italy. I'm trying to plan places to go that are a must see and how long we should stay in each place. He has a car but I'd like to use the rail so he isn't stuck driving the whole time.
We are thinking about a flight to Dublin for St. Patrick's Day so that throws in a whole other country. Just looking for advice. Thanks for your help!!!
Two Weeks in and around Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 2 Hotel Belvedere Bellagio or Royal Victoria in Lake Como for May trip
- 3 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 4 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 5 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 6 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 7 scotland trave;
- 8 Paris Street Market Selling Soaps from Provence
- 9 Towns between Dingle and Doolin, Ireland or North of Galway
- 10 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 11 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 12 Best way to travel Barcelona-Greece
- 13 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 14 Apartment services for Barcelona and Pamplona
- 15 Use of pre-booked non-PREMS tickets on French trains
- 16 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 17 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 18 Planning a trip to England and Paris at Christmas Break
- 19 1 week in Ireland Starting in Dublin
- 20 Where to stay in London
- 21 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 22 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 23 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 24 If you had a do-over @ Hampton Court Palace..
- 25 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?