I am visiting my boyfriend stationed in Aviano, Italy for two weeks in March. He has been to Switzerland, Berlin, and Barcelona so far. I've been to Paris and London.
Except for spending a day in Venice he hasn't really explored Italy. I'm trying to plan places to go that are a must see and how long we should stay in each place. He has a car but I'd like to use the rail so he isn't stuck driving the whole time.
We are thinking about a flight to Dublin for St. Patrick's Day so that throws in a whole other country. Just looking for advice. Thanks for your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 2 Elindilpickle
- 3 Croatia Trip Report Part 1
- 4 Bus fine Italy
- 5 Free walking tours in Budapest and Prague
- 6 Swiss art displays
- 7 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 8 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 9 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 10 Northern Spain
- 11 7 day Itinerary Input Please - Switzerland
- 12 Train or flight from Paris to Munich?
- 13 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 14 Transportation
- 15 Greece- 8/9 DAYS
- 16 Itenerary Opinion
- 17 transfer from Eurostar to London hotel
- 18 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 19 Help? Berlin (or Prague) dentist
- 20 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 21 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 22 A road trip to Florence
- 23 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 24 Livorno shore excursion 3 choices ?
- 25 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo