I am visiting my boyfriend stationed in Aviano, Italy for two weeks in March. He has been to Switzerland, Berlin, and Barcelona so far. I've been to Paris and London.
Except for spending a day in Venice he hasn't really explored Italy. I'm trying to plan places to go that are a must see and how long we should stay in each place. He has a car but I'd like to use the rail so he isn't stuck driving the whole time.
We are thinking about a flight to Dublin for St. Patrick's Day so that throws in a whole other country. Just looking for advice. Thanks for your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 2 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 3 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 4 Where to from Verona
- 5 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 6 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 7 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 8 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 9 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 10 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 11 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 12 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 13 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 14 Train passes
- 15 RENFE error message during payment
- 16 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 17 Munich-6 days in September
- 18 My First Trip to Europe...
- 19 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 20 Europe itinerary
- 21 Greece Experts
- 22 Europe itinerary review
- 23 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 24 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 25 European Travel in March