I am visiting my boyfriend stationed in Aviano, Italy for two weeks in March. He has been to Switzerland, Berlin, and Barcelona so far. I've been to Paris and London.
Except for spending a day in Venice he hasn't really explored Italy. I'm trying to plan places to go that are a must see and how long we should stay in each place. He has a car but I'd like to use the rail so he isn't stuck driving the whole time.
We are thinking about a flight to Dublin for St. Patrick's Day so that throws in a whole other country. Just looking for advice. Thanks for your help!!!
Two Weeks in and around Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 2 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 3 Restaurants in Spain
- 4 Bus Tours in Scotland???
- 5 big family in Ireland
- 6 UK for 10 days with 9 and 13 year old
- 7 What to wear
- 8 Touring Dover Castle
- 9 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 10 Ireland itinerary
- 11 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 12 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 13 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 14 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 15 Cell phones in Ireland
- 16 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 17 7 Nights in Paris
- 18 Santorini transportation
- 19 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 20 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 21 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 22 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 23 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 24 Carry on luggage only with a family travelling to Europe?
- 25 Madrid and London