We're spending Easter in Avila, then driving to Salamanca for a day or two, then Porto, Lisbon, and return to Madrid, April 1-15. Two couples in their 70s, not a lot of money. Ideas?
two weeks driving Madrid-Lisbon-Madrid
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 2 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 3 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 4 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 5 what to bring to Finland - gifts from California
- 6 What to wear
- 7 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 8 Fashion for larger man?
- 9 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 10 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 13 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 14 London 2nd time around
- 15 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 16 Traveling in France by train
- 17 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 18 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 19 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 20 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 21 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 22 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 23 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 24 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 25 Traveling to Eastern Europe