We're spending Easter in Avila, then driving to Salamanca for a day or two, then Porto, Lisbon, and return to Madrid, April 1-15. Two couples in their 70s, not a lot of money. Ideas?
two weeks driving Madrid-Lisbon-Madrid
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 2 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 3 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 4 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 5 Five nights in Extremadura
- 6 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 7 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 8 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 9 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 10 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 11 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 12 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 13 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 14 Stonehenge and Bath
- 15 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 16 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 17 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 18 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 19 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 20 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 21 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 22 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 23 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 24 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 25 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia