We're spending Easter in Avila, then driving to Salamanca for a day or two, then Porto, Lisbon, and return to Madrid, April 1-15. Two couples in their 70s, not a lot of money. Ideas?
two weeks driving Madrid-Lisbon-Madrid
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 2 Nice Video about Poland
- 3 Where to stay in Rome
- 4 Lavender Fields
- 5 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 6 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 7 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 8 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 9 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 10 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 11 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 12 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 13 Munich
- 14 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 15 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 16 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 17 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?
- 18 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 19 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 20 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 21 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 22 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 23 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 24 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 25 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)