We're spending Easter in Avila, then driving to Salamanca for a day or two, then Porto, Lisbon, and return to Madrid, April 1-15. Two couples in their 70s, not a lot of money. Ideas?
two weeks driving Madrid-Lisbon-Madrid
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 2 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 3 Ryan Air
- 4 London for Christmas
- 5 1st time to Italy...Cinque Terre, Florence and which Tuscan hill town?
- 6 Article on Naples
- 7 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 8 Recommended apartment rental in Verona?
- 9 A full week in The Netherlands
- 10 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 11 Albania for Beginners
- 12 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 13 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 14 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 15 Chambermaid tipping
- 16 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 17 Has Anyone Used Rome Sweet Home?
- 18 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 19 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 20 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 21 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 22 Russian Tour Operators for Independent Travelers
- 23 Istanbul hotels
- 24 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 25 south eastern europe by train and walking