We're spending Easter in Avila, then driving to Salamanca for a day or two, then Porto, Lisbon, and return to Madrid, April 1-15. Two couples in their 70s, not a lot of money. Ideas?
two weeks driving Madrid-Lisbon-Madrid
- 1 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 2 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 3 Planning my days in Paris
- 4 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 5 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 6 Family trip to Paris for 3 days
- 7 Austria - Salzburg to Vienna (Train and Boat)
- 8 London Evening Activity
- 9 Car Rental recommendations (Heathrow and Gatwick) ?
- 10 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 11 Lady Teal hotel boat on the Leeds Liverpool Canal
- 12 Has anyone sent a "care package" to a student studying abroad?
- 13 Almalfi in Late March??
- 14 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 15 ferry to Harwich
- 16 Best neighborhood to stay in in Munich?
- 17 Oystercard/Travelcard planning
- 18 car hire france and spain
- 19 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 20 15 days in Central Europe
- 21 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 22 Help with Colosseum Underground tour needed
- 23 Holocaust tours
- 24 Car Rental Locations
- 25 Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent