We're spending Easter in Avila, then driving to Salamanca for a day or two, then Porto, Lisbon, and return to Madrid, April 1-15. Two couples in their 70s, not a lot of money. Ideas?
two weeks driving Madrid-Lisbon-Madrid
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rail connections from Rotterdam and ease of boarding train with luggage
- 2 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 3 11 day Swiss and Italy
- 4 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 5 Paris Perfect Soap
- 6 How strict are visiting times at Reina Sofia Museum
- 7 Our first trip to Europe
- 8 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 9 Train tickets within Italy
- 10 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 11 London/Help
- 12 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 13 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 14 Help please: 1 or 2 Bedroom Apt in Paris
- 15 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 16 Madrid night life – nice bars to relax and enjoy music?
- 17 Can teaching patriotism protect France?
- 18 Stay in Venice
- 19 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 20 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 21 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 22 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 23 Mont St. Michele?
- 24 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 25 Southwestern England