My friend and I (both 26) are planning a two weeks travel the Pyrenees. We will land at Barcelona on the evening of august the 1st and take off the evening of the 15th.
We are trying to figure which rout would be ideal for the trip, considering:
- We like going by foot and trying to spend most of the time trekking at the nature.
- We would like to see more the one park, as I've heared there is much of a difference from one place to another.
Are there any recommendation?
Is there any way to combine the Spanish side of the Pyrenees with the France side?
I would be grateful for any help you can offer.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bernina Express mid-March
- 2 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 3 Ireland travel passport question
- 4 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 5 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 6 where to stay in London?
- 7 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 8 vienna
- 9 4 days itinerary for France
- 10 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 11 Questions about Polish sights
- 12 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 13 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 14 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 15 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 16 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 17 Juangfrau / mt
- 18 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 19 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 20 Switzerland
- 21 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 22 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 23 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 24 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 25 Railpass or point-to-point tickets