My friend and I (both 26) are planning a two weeks travel the Pyrenees. We will land at Barcelona on the evening of august the 1st and take off the evening of the 15th.
We are trying to figure which rout would be ideal for the trip, considering:
- We like going by foot and trying to spend most of the time trekking at the nature.
- We would like to see more the one park, as I've heared there is much of a difference from one place to another.
Are there any recommendation?
Is there any way to combine the Spanish side of the Pyrenees with the France side?
I would be grateful for any help you can offer.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 2 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 3 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 4 May get together in Paris
- 5 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 6 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 7 Madrid/Lisbon
- 8 Day trips from Florence
- 9 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 10 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 11 No Periods in British Written English!
- 12 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 13 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 14 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 15 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 16 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 17 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 18 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 19 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 20 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 21 Relais Il Canalicchio
- 22 Oporto
- 23 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 24 Perugia
- 25 CDG Meeting Point Help